Evolution [Debate Proposal]

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Apr 5, 2006.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

And some snakes still have limb remnants. Some have not.

I can't post in the gdebate forum.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Too radical. What's next, an "Eastern slender glass lizard"? Where does it all end?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Muslim, do you or more likely not get that snakes actually do have remnant limbs, particularly in the Boidae?

Geoff

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Or the slow worm, Anguis fragilis, to be found all over Europe:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Not a snake. Looks like a snake.
    wikipedia

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

His arg probably makes more internal sense if you already believe in special creation.

Geoff

8. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I don't know what you guys are getting an erection over.

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

...is this guy for real? He goes on about snakes, then exclaims that he doesn't know what we're on about?

Since we're basically done with the debate then - having won the argument in record time - can we get on with the abuse?

Thanks for playing, muslim. You lose.

Geoff

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I'd like to amend my last statement to include the following:

CLOSE THE THREAD the guy doesn't even know what a frigging exponent is and cut-and-pastes all his arguments CLOSE THE BLOODY THREAD

Thanks

GeOfF

11. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Muslim, you could argue that evolution has a few holes but your Qu'raan is based on nothing. There is no evidence supporting it whatsoever. Anyone could've written that book, don't you think so?

12. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Muslim do you have another issue you would like to put forward?

13. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

yes see the proof god exists thread.

14. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

I'm giving up on this guy and I suggest other people do too. Check out the gdebate.com forum (the 'pop corn gallery') to see how pointless it would be to try and discuss anything with him.

15. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

you COCKS HAVE GOT ME BANNED FROM THERE. this is a conspiracy the admins an atheist thats why she banned me I was too good for you. all the atheists lose.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Oh man...can I laugh out loud now!

Could they have found this offensive?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2006
  17. Laika Space Bitch Registered Senior Member

Are you denying plagiarism?

18. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

just go away. I bet you can't debate my mate. You're all losers man.

19. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

I wasn't even rude to him! I can't help but laugh when I think of a formal debate, one man presenting his case - the other quietly listening, perhaps nodding slightly as he listens and stroking his chin, but when given the chance to speak opens up with "fuck you cocksucker" as casual as you like.

20. cooljayman Hangover's Best Friend Registered Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man! People like muslim are so damn naive. Hey, maybe try writing your own damn posts and arguments next time. No wonder they looked well written. I was thinking "What the fuck? Has muslim finally gotten a brain?". Yeah, the admin banning you was really a "conspiracy". This is taking hilarity to the next level. Muslim, since this forum is supposed to have a population of intellectuals, why don't you find 10 members that agree with and support you. Then, I'll be satisfied. Don't try that stupid registering 9 times thing.

As well, I'm curious about you're IQ. Go take a test and post your score.

Edit: He's probably going to post a fake score anyway. That was a stupid suggestion.

21. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

My IQ is 300

22. Shifty Russian International Man of Mystery Registered Senior Member

Ignore muslim and he'll go away.

"never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level - and beat you with experience."

- Shifty Russian

23. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

What does IQ mean?

An IQ tells you what your score is on a particular intelligence test, compared to your age-group. The test has a mean score of 100 points and a standard deviation of 15 points. What does this standard deviation mean? It means that 68 percent of the population score an IQ within the interval 85-115. And that 95 percent of the population scores within the interval 70-130. (We won't show the calculations for the interval-values to avoid difficult calculations.)

Some examples:
    What does it mean when your IQ is 100? That means that half of the population scores higher than you. The other half scores lower than you.
    And what does it mean when you have an IQ of 130? That means that 97,5 percent of your age group scores lower than you. Only 2,5 percent scores higher.

An easy way to interpret an IQ is to use the following rules:
    A score that is no more than one standard deviation (=15) away from 100, can be interpreted as a normal score.
    A score that is between one and two standard deviations away from 100 can be interpreted as low (70-85) or high (115-130).
    A score that is more than two standard deviations away from 100, can be interpreted as very low (lower than 70) or very high (higher than 130).

http://www.psyonline.nl/en-iq.htm