Evil Indian/Hindu Caste System

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by duendy, Apr 15, 2006.

1. duendy Registered Senior Member

SEE: Caste System is Racism, Fascism and Nazism www.ambedkar.org/News/Cssacndzsm.htm

As author states, even major figures who have greatly suffered racism and have inspired challenge and change, such as Martin Luther KIng, and Mandella, have not eeven mentioned the Caste System of India!

Its influence is really far reaching. te New Age nearly all look to te East for their insoiration , and most of that came from the likes of Theosophy, Madam Blavasky and her racist idea of 'root races, which inspired the nazis..!

And tis idea is basically endemic throughout patriarchal cultures.

So read article--which is rightly VERY passionate--and share you views about this
    enormous issue affecting R E A L people, freely.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

maybe you don't like it, but it's the truth. cause. effect. karma.
    that's how the world works, you can't change it.

blavatsky's ideas may seem racist, but they're still true.
    ---
    but because people are stupid, they create evil of everything.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. UltiTruth In pursuit... Registered Senior Member

This is just a case of blowing out of proportion, something which is miniscule as compared to any other manifestation of racism. What would have started as a social division of labour probably became set in stone over a period of time.

And things have changed a great deal; which country in the world reserves 50% of all its state educational and job positions to the so-called under-privileged, but India?

Thanks.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

India has its problems, but the country is emerging. And, IMHO, they are far more enlightened than their Paki neighbors to the west. God, what a shithole Pakistan is.

8. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Let's see:
    c7ityi - "It's their own fault"
    UltiTruth
    - "It's a lot worse elsewhere, and it's changing. Why make a fuss?"
    Xerxes - "It's changing, and it's a lot worse elsewhere."

So good folks, as long as it's worse elsewhere, or not really too bad (and pretty much their own fault anyway) we can just ignore it? Allow the injustices to continue? After all, India is the largest democracy on the planet, so it wouldn't be politically correct to denigrate them for this little idiosynchrasy, would it? We wouldn't want to devalue our attacks on Bush, or Big Business by attacking other injustices, would we? I guess not.

Sleep well.

I trust it won't inconvenience you Duendy, having me visibly on the same side of the fence as yourself.

9. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

it isn't, because people don't choose to exist and be stupid.

east (like india) has earthly poverty, but west has spiritual poverty.

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Interesting quote by the good doctor:

"To substantiate and permanently sustain this diabolical Caste System, the white aryans invented millions of gods and goddesses, most cruel karma theory, tons of superstitions, dogmas, fear-instilled blind faiths, all in the name of barbarous "brahminism".*

Later on, the obnoxious brahminism was and still is referred to as "hinduism" (the name given by the invading ignorant Muslims)"

*edited to add first paragraph.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  11. duendy Registered Senior Member

Hey Oph.....good to hear your empathy. It amazes me some of the replies........speechless actually. but can still type!
    bottom line is, its exactly this (points to head) which causes all that and tis bullshite, yes c7 and co. silly bloody thinking. which leads to actions which in India's case have gone on for tousands of miserable years, especially for the UMAN being said to be lower caste and getting the karma they deserve.
    Can you no see it is yor thinking that ADDS TO this madness. you may think you are just saying what you say and it dont matter, but it is as part of the problem as the ones who began it

It is really important to get yer head round tisproblem cause as aid it is even ignored by major individuals who suffered great racism, like King, and Mandella. WHY WHYis this problem so invisible....'untouchable'? The investigation of this is really serious. it is not something we can play with, cause it goes right to the heartt of our culture, of the WORLD. right to the heart of you me.

12. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

What I hate is people trying to destroy ancient Indian civilization and impose our western standards on them. It's colonialism!

India is package deal and for all of the crap that goes on in its borders it's a damn cool place. If we try to force India out of the caste system, it will destroy their culture. What India really needs is a slow evolution of their values, not to become a mirror image of the west, cram as many McDonalds as can feed a billion people and forget their timeworn heritage.

Its the last major museum of civilization.

Oh.. And don't lump with the Theosophists..

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

ahhhhhh, you haven't. you can't not 'lump' in the Theosophists! The Theosophits are a main connecting factor between that Eastern fascist myth and West's fascist myth. to explore all this Xerxes you have GOT to see patterns which connect!

14. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

A word of caution duendy - Lowell saw patterns that connect and the myth of canals on Mars was born. We are a pattern creating beast. We see them even when they aren't there.

Ghandi had a thing or two to say about the caste system. And of course I am reminded of his wonderful rejoinder to the journalist who asked what he thought of Western Civilisation. "I would be in favour of it."

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

the patterns i a point out all over these forums are there for you etc to see. ting is many of you dont even want to look!
    the literalist religionists here certainly dont as dont the scientific materilists. so am including these mindsets in my seeingpaterns and am seein they are in SEVERE denial!...when someone wont look, or cannot 'hear' or 'see' you, tis i call 'taboo behaviour'. of course i also can get heavy abuse. tis is also taboo behaviour. when someone will NOT serioulsy look and explore the argument but goes into prsonal abuse this is a diversionary tactic. not only twards me but also for themselves/ so that they dont HAVE to suffer having to look at their worldview...!
    Good you mention Ghandi. many do when talking about such issues. he is held up as some kind of saintly figure but in REALITY he was a follower of Vedata philosophy which believes in a 'Oeness' versus a 'Many'----thus he would call the suffering the caste system causes, espcially for tose at the bottom of it, 'Maya' ie., illusion. this is a major major fukin cop out. to so not deal with it is calling something an illusion. in this way you dont even give it credit for being R E A L!!

well i dont need old and dead ghandi etc etc etc to quote etc etc. i am telling you NOW, all this situation--this evil caste system is VERY real and has been going on and on for several thousand years!!!

16. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

don't say that. i might cry.

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

if you Did, it'll only be for yourself!

18. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

yr so mean.

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

oh so you can feel mean??? wen its coming to YO that is. but next breath can write off countless generations of fellow sufferers, including what happening now as 'oh, its their karma'..?!

20. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

my suffering is also my karma. but it's not people's fault that they have karma, because no one is responsible for their existence.

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

you haven't gotten my point---as usual. i am clearly saying that the karma-doctrine is a pile of crap. a schema to have those that have keeping those that don't without, and treated as less-than, and MAKING--THE OPPRESSORS making, not 'karma'--their lives a misery

what is the main block preventing you from seeing this?

22. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

the karma doctrine itself is not crap. the way which people teach it is crap, and what they think about it.

gun's don't kill, people do.
    doctrines are not evil, people are.

karma.

23. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

I think a caste system is necessary. Most people don't have the aptitude to be leaders; in fact, most people suck at anything other than picking turnips. Thus, keep 'em down.