Everything we perceive is in the past due to finite speed of light

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Fork, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Great comeback!! Very imaginative! I hope someday that you will understand how much BS you are spreading now. Great cult you have there! Got Kool-Aid to go with that, Jim?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Fork Banned Banned

No human minds are united by the same reality hence the strange loop of consciousness. If they were divided we could not agree upon the same reality.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tach Banned Banned

You can't grow up, you have been born retarded.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Yeah, retards always lay out step by step how Einstein was FOS! When will you wake up, Tach?

8. billvon Valued Senior Member

Actually that's the one thing we ARE united by.

Our brains are quite literally divided, and our mind "runs" on our brains. Further there are a great many parts of our brains that operate independently and semi-independently of each other. Yet we perceive ourselves as a unitary consciousness.

(Interesting side note - in people who have had their brains _completely_ divided, by cutting the one connection (corpus callosum) there are often signs that two separate consciousnesses emerge - indicating that our divided minds can indeed support divided consciousness. Fortunately that is not expressed in most people.)

9. Tach Banned Banned

Your vain attempts at denigrating Einstein do not make you any smarter. Quite the opposite.

10. billvon Valued Senior Member

Frames of reference. That's what Motor Daddy's arguments all devolve to, and that's why the relativistic rail car has made its reappearance.

11. Fork Banned Banned

Sorry, I forgot to put a comma after "No" making it look like I disagreed.

Let us assume you're correct and say a mind may be divided, it would still have to perceive one reality otherwise it will not be able to communicate something that another person can agree on, hence is why I brought up the strange loop.

12. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

When you can refute this let me know. Until then I will have to assume that you can't, which means that you have no basis for your beliefs that I am incorrect. You are basically saying I am incorrect in the diagram but you can't tell me why. That makes you the one that's bat shit crazy, because you believe something and you don't know why. You have faith in your unsupported beliefs, Tach, and that is RELIGION, NOT SCIENCE!

13. Tach Banned Banned

"This" is an idiocy that reflects your inability to LEARN. You have been peddling your idiocies for a long time now, the only consolation for you is that you've been born a retard, so there is no fix ahead. You will only get worse with age.

14. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Like I said, you're bat shit crazy until you tell me exactly WHY the diagram is wrong! Your condition usually doesn't improve, you'll probably die with that condition, which is all too common. It happened to Einstein too. He died bat shit crazy as you will too! So you have your hero's footsteps to follow in.

15. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

MR. Fork, still no answer to your mystery?
    You seem to state : "...all human minds function the same making them one."
    Is that a statement of fact? Do you have any evidence to support that assumption?
    If "we" are all "of one mind", why do some of your statements "seem" like nonsense to me?
    If "we" are all "of one mind", does that mean those same statements "seem" like nonsense in your("our One") mind also?
    Indeed, I have, in the past, found some things mysterious and strange - but after research and investigating those things - mysteries are solved and they seem strange no longer.
    You "seem" to "imagine" things - then present them in "strange" and "mysterious" ways - then you "seem" to "pretend" to be at a loss to explain how "mysterious" and "strange" they are!
    But hey, "...all human minds function the same..." , so "we", as the "ONE MIND", know this already!!
    With yourself and Mr. Motor Daddy posting in this thread, the concepts of "Perception" and "Relativity" should enter new "Realms" of mis-understanding and ignorance.
    Are "You" of "One Mind" on these "Mysteries" and "Strange Phenomena"?
    As I am the self proclaimed, dumbest man on earth, I humbly refuse to try to join your "One Mind" organization because "we" of "ONE MIND" already "know" that I would fail to qualify for acceptance.
    Later,for me, not sure - possibly now or even earlier for "we" of "The One Mind", dmoe

16. Fork Banned Banned

We all perceive the same one and only reality, hence our minds are functioning the same. If it were not, we would be perceiving separate realities. So you could say that our minds are of the same design.

17. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Mr. Motor Daddy, you seem to have the inability to solve the simplest of Time/Distance/Speed equations, but yet you are able to come up with a definitive psychiatric diagnosis of someone you have never met by only reading (ignoring) a few of their posts.
    I have never met you in person, but I hazard the guess that you, "literally", light up any room you enter. Indeed, you were probably even so immensely "Bright" at a very young age, that your parents probably occasionally referred to you as their "SUN"(full "PON" intended!!).
    I am sure that you have already surmised, from the intentional mis-spelling in the previous sentence, that it was written by someone that you are sure to (professionally !?!) diagnose as "Bat Shit Crazy", as opposed to merely the "dumbest man on earth".
    Later, dmoe

18. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Mr. Fork, so now you change "...function the same" to "...are of the same design" - yet still no answer to your self created "Mystery".
    Should I, or "we" of "one mind", or anybody else, find that "Strange", or maybe just "par for the course"?
    Previously Later, dmoe

19. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

It doesn't matter how many times, or how well, a knowledgeable person tries to promote you from 7th to 8th grade math or science. You are resolved to nail them with your pea shooter.

20. Fork Banned Banned

I'm doing my best to back up my assertion. Perceived reality is after actual reality, but there exists only one reality, therefore they are not separate, hence mind is one. I.e., mind can only contain or perceive one reality at a time, the perceived reality. How is that explanation?

21. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

I'm not interested in your ladder of status, I'm interested in truth, which is a strange concept to you. Don't you have diplomas to dust off and admire, or something? Why are you wasting time online when you could be reminiscing about how much you used to learn while you were in school while playing with your diplomas? Run along now. Your ego needs it!

22. Tach Banned Banned

In addition to being a retard you also suffer from an "Einstein complex". Don't worry, he will continue to be famous while you are condemned to the annonimity of being..."Motor Daddy, the village idiot".

23. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Still no explanation as to why the diagrams are wrong. My bat shit crazy meter goes nuts every time I read your posts. How do you live with yourself knowing that you are calling me a retard, but deep down inside you know you don't have an explanation as to WHY I am incorrect? That is an internal conflict that simply must be stopped or you will end up like your hero, on your death bed and wondering where you went wrong. You'll actually be dying and regretting everything you ever thought to be true. Sad. Very sad indeed. Such is the life of an ignoramus such as yourself. You live a life of lies, and then die wondering why. What a waste! I'm glad I figured it out so I don't have to live a life of blunders like you, which you can't tell which blunder to be the worst, as they are all so bat shit crazy!