Energy Theory

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Thomas P, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Thomas P Registered Member

Hi,

I observe a strong analogy between spacetime and Bernoulli's principle:

The proof of Bernoulli's principle is based on the conservation of energy, which translates into a relationship between static and dynamic pressure:

Static pressure + dynamic pressure = total pressure

That is, when the velocity of the fluid increases (the energy of the water molecules increases), the dynamic pressure increases and the static pressure decreases.

Spacetime bends when the energy of a particle increases. This curvature is at the origin of the gravity.

The analogy is between the spacetime curvature caused by the energy and the conservation of energy which induces a pressure drop when the velocity of the fluid increases.

The universe is composed of 95% of matter and energy still unknown today. Could it be that spacetime is totally granular? Aren't the main parameters that make up the movement (time, distance, speed, ...) derived totally from energy?

I started from this analogy to develop a theory on the nature of energy that you will find in this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VlfLrGBI_g_xi3Ta8nnv3z4dQ_f-N3g5iLXDyvMHsco/pub

''The idea developed in this article is that energy, space and time are the direct result of interactions between particles. Each particle has an amount of substance. A particle is composed of material contained in a finite volume, it therefore has a volumetric material density. Volumetric material density fluctuations are at the origin of many physical phenomena such as time, energy, movement of particles, accelerating expansion of the universe, etc.''

I have absolutely no pretention, although the subject is very ambitious. Get feedback to build an interesting discussion of physics is my goal.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

While you wait for a someone who has more than a layman science enthusiast level of understanding, how would you describe the "fluid", and the "velocity of the fluid"? At the level of the fluid with velocity, how do you characterized the presence of energy, or what is "energy" relative to the fluid/velocity of the fluid?

I notice that you postulate that the energy of a particle is invariant. Can you discuss that in regard to when a particle is accelerated vs. when it is "at rest"

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Thomas P Registered Member

Hi,

Thanks for your reply

mass = amount matter in my article
    ''amount matter'' is invariant for a particle but energy isn't constant.
    Energy is ''amount matter'' concentrated in a volume. More volumetric mass density contained in a volume is important, more Energy is important (but ''amount matter'' of the particle stay invariant).
    When a particle is accelered, its volumetric mass density increase (so ''amount matter'' is ''compressed''), its Energy increase too.
    Velocity depend of ratio on the resultant of pressures forces (particle stopped = 0 and particle speed light = 1).
    When particle Energy increase :
    -particle is more contracted
    -it is less blocked by others particles
    -it releases ''space'' so others particles are less blocked by this particle (when energy increase, gravity is more important and higgs field is less important)
    -Velocity increase (depend of ''resultant of pressures forces'').

I compared with Bernoulli because when the pressure dynamic increase (particle is more contracted, Energy particle increase and particle speed increase), static pressure decrease (gravity increase, particle are less ''blocked'').

Bernoulli theorem is based on the conservation of energy.

Bernoulli/space-time stay only an analogy for explain my theory

Velocity of particle without volume is speed light.

I m sorry for my vocabulary, because english isn't my native language.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Thomas P Registered Member

amount matter = quantity of matter
    Sorry,

8. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I had heard that we only see and know 5% of the Universe and the rest scientist call Dark matter/energy.

Humpty Dumpty in the dark

9. Thomas P Registered Member

Yes, I agree with you ''The universe is composed of 95% of matter and energy STILL UNKNOW today'', so 95% of black matter and black energy.

10. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Not sure if this is nit picking or being pedantic but I only read about
    1. Dark matter
    2. Dark energy
    Is Black matter and Black energy different?

Humpty Dumpty pedantic

11. Thomas P Registered Member

Yes, black matter and black energy are two different concept. In my theory, they are very related.

12. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Let me clarify

I was asking if your Black matter is the same as the Dark matter scientist talk, conduct experiments, write and publish papers about?

Also is your your Black energy the same as the Dark energy scientist talk, write, conduct experiments and publish papers about?

If not can you provide please a two column list showing differences?

Humpty seeking clarification.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Thomas P Registered Member

In my theory, black matter and black energy are consequences of particles interactions.
    Energy particle increase when particle matter is compressed. The density increase !
    When the particle is contracted, it's less blocked by others particles.

In postulate : The space is a field entirely full of particles (Known and unknown particle)

For black energy (Accelerating expansion of the universe) :
    The world is experiencing an accelerating expansion. In this theory, the universe is attracted towards all directions by low pressures. The universe would be a high-pressure zone diffusing into a hyper universe that would have a lower pressure.

As the universe is expanding, the particles contract themselves and the pressure decreases (Pp increases and Pe decreases). Therefore, the particles are less and blocked and accelerate.

Thus, the energy of the mass of a particle at rest evolves during the expansion of the universe because its volumetric mass density decreases.

Black hole and dark matter:
    Black holes can be produced directly by the space. Space being quantified and shaped by the energy, black holes would be vortexes generated when a difference of pressure occurs.

Similarly, black matter is not necessarily an unknown exotic matter but possibly the manifestation of energy flow produced by a difference of pressure.

Therefore, black holes and dark matter are completely inseparable.

It's more clear ?

14. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

No.

More confused Humpty Dumpty along with Poe.

Might expand on later. Operative word MIGHT.