Email password cracking

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by sonicgirl, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

So if what she said was true and he has been doing all these things behind her back for weeks. If his excuse to her was, I don't know what I was thinking I just had cold feet, this would make everything ok? Or if he said, well we weren't even married yet?

A long term relationship like she had (6yrs) really makes no difference to me if they were married yet or not. Obviously they were living together and were planning a wedding. That is the same committent to me as if they were actually married. How you can say, what he didn't didn't totally break the TRUST line is beyond me.

It 'ACCIDENTLY' just happened it won't happen again, wouldn't fly with me!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

No, I think you were right from the start! as I am sure you have been reading my arguments. It's SAM who has some kinda WEIRD idea about marriage, and SOmeguy is just an asshole don't even listen to a word he says.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I don't think it was accidental at all. He did all but put up a sign saying, "Look at me!"

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sonicgirl Registered Member

Im in London. I doubt the email will get round as both my workplace & his have put a ban on its circulation & everyone has had to delete it. I think they have blocked opening attachments or something so not everyone has seen the pic.Also as far as I know his friends are supporting him & not forwarding it. As for my friends, I dont know, but I told them to leave it now, I dont really want the whole world knowing my business. Obviously lots of people have read this thread but dont know me personally.
    As I said before, I would have had to explain why the wedding was called off, to a lot of people anyway, & now they know exactly why. If he didnt want people to know what sort of person he is then he should have not cheated whilst being engaged!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:bawl:

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Did you speak to him at all?

9. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Well you say it could have been as simple as cold feet? like that is some kind of excuse on his part, which is the stupidest thing I have heard here yet!

10. sonicgirl Registered Member

I havent spoken to him since I opened the front door & told him to never contact me again etc.
    Hes tried calling the landline but Ive got caller ID so I just dont answer if its him. And I dont answer private numbers either. His mother has called me & left me a message saying she is so embarrassed on his behalf & she is very sorry. Its a shame as I really got on well with her

Have not heard from the tramp he cheated on me with, I swear if I see her ill probably punch her. Its bad because she actually KNOWS me thats why its so much worse. If she was just some random girl that I didnt know then I wouldnt really blame her, as he could have told her anything (like he was single etc) but the fact she knew me, knew he was engaged etc & still had sex with him makes me really mad

11. sonicgirl Registered Member

And thank you shorty_37 for the support. I know you have given me good advice from the start & have always believed I wasnt being a paranoid nutcase, so thanks x

12. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hello

this is an interesting thread.

Sorry i dont mean to be nosey.. but i have only just read bits of it... i have not posted much recently...

can i ahve asummary from someone please.

you know muy feedbakc my crucial!!!

~~~~~~~~
    thanks
    Zak
    PS: Sonic Girl - you can tell me to piss off and read the entire thread if you like though.

13. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

14. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

errrrrr thanks SomeGuy

not sure the relevance of it though

15. sonicgirl Registered Member

S.A.M I have been re reading this thread & I forgot about things you said to me right at the beginning

Now you do not know me & I dont know you so how on earth could you tell me I was 'silly' 'foolish', my fiance would be 'lucky to get away' from me & I sound like a 'paranoid freak' ???????!!!!!!!
    Are you normally this rude & judgemental to complete strangers?

16. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

17. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

eeerrrr

thanks Insomnia, not sure how you are angling those emotives though!!!

yes well the typos were pretty awfull thanks for highlighting them in such a fashion

~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

18. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Well as to what sonic just said, how is it that you didn't reserve your judgment towards her? You sure jumped to alot of conclusions about her life within a few posts. You had no problem trying to discredit what she was saying and make her sound like an idiot :shrug: Even afterwards you still called her paranoid and stupid!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  19. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I vote the name of this thread be changed to something else (IE - sonicgirl's battle with romantic chaos) , and it be moved to "about the members" or something.

Just a suggestion

20. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

I feel sorry for you then.

21. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

sorrrrry, Zak.... its not the typos.. I did not even notice the typos..
    its something else that killing me...

Ok ok.. here is the summary, click the link below:

22. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear SomeGuy

thank you for your comment...................But.....Your arrogance deceives you....... as if i need you to feel sorry for me!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    cheers Zak

23. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Insomnia, Hi

thank you for your response and the summary so put by the monkey man

so whats the something else which is killing you? I hope i have not done anything which will be detremental to your health.

~~~~~~
    take it ez

zak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.