EM Drive doesn't defy Newton's 3rd law after all

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Plazma Inferno!, Jun 17, 2016.

1. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Ah. A commercial secret....

Well I look forward to the day when you post us a message from your luxury yacht to say "I told you so".

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But seriously, it would be "cool", as my son would say, if you were right, like the closing revelation in "Rendezvous with Rama".

Q-reeus likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Ah yes - luxury yacht. Thanks - added to my to-do list.

A quick check and evidently an Arthur C Clarke novel about a mammoth alien spaceship with a mysterious propulsion system. Cool. Aw shucks did I just use another annoying Americanism? Dang!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I don't need to and I don't have to. You make the same point in your anti GR claim, and that will also just fade away and die.......
    I simply make the valid point, not withstanding your ire, that no known laws of physics will be broken, whether this turns out a no go or a go situation.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Proper decoding: "I can't. But also can't let go of my boyish enthusiasm for gung-ho 'to the stars with advanced breakthrough-propulsion' dreams. So I just make up s..t that to my crazed mind 'reconciles' such dreams with an unswerving devotion to all things mainstream".

How sad and pathetic - such a 'balancing' act is logically impossible. But no problem - paddoboy's answer is to endlessly repeat the same mantra, till everyone else quits.

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Sort of the thing I would apply to yourself re your languishing GR nonsense.
    In essence my statement stands, and the results will be known if and when yhis experiment is sent aloft.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016