Electromagnetic mind, Conscious electromagnetic field

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by MindSearch, Aug 1, 2015.

1. MindSearch Registered Member

Hello,

Some years ago I began to search what scientific theories about the mind and the consciousness there are, and I found the classical neurologilcal view of the consciousness as a mere epiphenomenon of neurochemical reactions very limited and illogical because it don´t take on account other surroundings reallities like the cellular intelligente (where one cell realice calculus and take decisions) or plant intelligence (that they have memory an learn), and shortly I began to see for some more systemic property that can account for consciousness.

Because some papers I read, finally I saw that conscioussnes must have field properties, and that this field must be the Electromagnetic field.

Today I am compilating numerous papers that point to this theory (electromagnetic mind or conscious electromagnetic field theory) from various perspectives, se here: http://emmind.science if you are interested.

Bye now.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

This is pseudoscience or at the very least an 'alternate theory'. It also appears that you are spamming for your site.

Dr_Toad likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Yep. Reported as "illiterate spam."

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MindSearch Registered Member

I think it is only your opinion, are people working on that hypotesis, for example here, please dont insult only because you do not agree.

8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

MindSearch - it does, at first glance, appear kind of spamlike... are you simply promoting the website, or are you looking for genuine feedback/discussion?

Given the nature of the topic, I have shifted this over to the Alternative Theories sub-forum

9. MindSearch Registered Member

I cant speak english very well, only I read technical papers, but I think i can discuss here, (and yes is some promoting site but is not to gain money, more is to preomote the idea)

10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Can you elaborate/elucidate on your theories a bit?

11. MindSearch Registered Member

First of all, to place, to say that I am not a scientist only a great fan, and that the theory or set of theories presented here are developed and justified by others, these yes, working scientists.

And with respect to the theory itself that somehow electromagnetism is the basis of consciousness is a theory that has been under development for years (although it is in recent years with the technological advances that this may be investigated more seriously)

So there already are several theories that deal specifically with this principle for example:

The CEMI Field Theory: Closing the loop

The origins of the brain's endogenous electromagnetic field and its relationship to provision of consciousness

Superradiant coherent photons and hypercomputation in brain microtubules considered as metamaterials

etc .., as I said, it is not a new idea ...

The Electromagnetic Nature of Life - The Contribution of W. Sedlak to the Understanding of the Essence of Life

... but in recent years much progress is being made and there are at least one team developing a practical way, a machine with intelligence based on electromagnetic fields (as noted in a previous post):

Design and Construction of a Brain-Like Computer: A New Class of Frequency-Fractal Computing Using Wireless Communication in a Supramolecular Organic, Inorganic System

The implication of this is that electromagnetism or photons are the protoconsciouss impulse, which would explain a lot .. at almost philosophical level could say that quality consciousness is a quality such as weight, for example, and sets of more or less ordered photon become a more or less developed consciousness reaching finally a self-consciousness.

All this is supported from other branches of biology that may not directly address the consciousness but may be related to this if you have in mind what has been said so far:

-all related to morphogenesis:

Electromagnetic resonance and morphogenesis

Membrane Patterns Carry Ontogenetic Information That Is Specified Independently of DNA

Cracking the bioelectric code: Probing endogenous ionic controls of pattern formation

Electromagnetic Fields as Structure-Function Zeitgebers in Biological Systems: Environmental Orchestrations of Morphogenesis and Consciousness

-the use of electromagnetic fields for recognition between biomolecules:

On the role of electrodynamic interactions in long-distance biomolecular recognition

Is it possible to detect long- range interactions among biomolecules through noise and diffusion?

-and related to this the resonant recognition model:

Is it possible to predict electromagnetic resonances in proteins, DNA and RNA?

Novel Cosic resonance (standing wave) solutions for components of the JAK–STAT cellular signaling pathway: A convergence of spectral density profiles

-electrical properties of DNA:

Electric DNA and Mind

Searching for Electrical Properties, Phenomena and Mechanisms in the Construction and Function of Chromosomes

All this would help explain a number of surprising issues, such as:

How Do Cells Know What Size They Should Be

Intelligent Cells Know Their Place

Virus Tricks Manipulate the Cytoskeleton

etc, etc ...

It is also mentionable the special characteristics of water in biological systems (in any system in which there are many walls between water molecules in fact) and its behavior when affected by electromagnetic fields.

Also there are other lines of research that may be associated in some way with all of the above and are all studies on electromagnetic fields applied to biological systems on medical or experimental way and their non-thermal effects. And also it has to be point the unwanted effects of radiations emitted by technological and industrial era.

Well, actually in my web I'm also compiling on other issues including some that go well beyond anything discussed so far (although related to it), but that's another story ... (me, for my own experiences and intuition think they are true, but that each have to see)