Electromagnetic Drive Produces Thrust in Vacuum: NASA:

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by paddoboy, May 5, 2015.

1. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Eh?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

As in I'm not real sure what's going on also.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

And yet if pressed you will be unable to back up any of those foolish assertions. But that's shameless paddoboy for you.

dumbest man on earth likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Definitely right about the first part, definitely wrong about the last part.
    Owing to your abject ignorance of what is necessarily implied. it's been pointed out earlier - you are just too plain dumb to grasp it.

8. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

More truth from the Bold Lion.

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Sure I can: It's there in black and white.

Yep, I try and adhere to that. Pity you would rather play the fool.

To repeat myself, all I see is [1] a cowardly awkward backdown, [2] a reflection from your own previously anti GR rant, and [3] the absolute need for you to undertake an anger management course.
    Do better.

10. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

What backdown? Quote me - in context, as having anywhere 'cowardly backed down'. Hypocrite! You will only further shame yourself if you dare attempt to coherently answer that one. In a way it is foolish to respond to your buffoonery, but sadly few others are up to keeping you in check.

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Keep me in check because I help [along with other forum members] from exposing nutty anti science and anti GR nuts such as yourself?

It's all there in black and white.

The only exposing to be done, and the only childish buffoonery is your own apparent vengeful like posts in objecting to my exposing of crank nuts.
    That will continue when necessary.
    Have a good night.

12. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

A complete avoidance of dealing with my #84, and the straight challenge given in #87. Pathetic. What is more pathetic is your evident darling status here at SF, as indicated by the continuance of that totally out of place 'anti-conspiracy' rant thread in General Science & Technology.

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Like I said, everything I said is here in black and white.
    And even more evidently is your continued childish rants.
    Just quickly in a past anti GR rant by yourself, was not your thread moved to alternative sections?. I maybe mistaken so can you help me out?.

14. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

So, weasel-not-lion, finally deal with my #87:
    Well - you made the accusation - now make good and point specifically to 'the black and white' - with full context - or unreservedly apologize.
    The weasel-not-lion seeks to distract with inappropriate diversion. Certain cowards who refused to identify themselves after repeated calls to do so, got their way. So? This has what to do with the title of this thread? Why do you continue to disgrace yourself with such evasive and underhanded tactics, instead of intelligently contributing real physics? Because you can't do the latter for one thing.
    Now, finally honestly answer the first part, if nothing else. Too cheap and easy to fling accusations around without regard to truth. And after that, stop cluttering up your own thread with useless prattle devoid of physics.

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Apologise to someone as afflicted as you, with such anger management problems?

I make no apology as I have nothing to apolgise for, and I would certainly not ask you to apologise, due to the obvious detrimental flaw of your character.
    But anyway....Here is what you said in post 71:......
    Now is the time. Despite the deliberately intentioned impression I have been giving of pooh poohing any notion of cavity thrust, anyone running a fine tooth-comb over my previous posts here will find at no time did I say it was impossible. My intention has been two-fold. Firstly to show up the hypocrisy of one individual who consistently raged against anyone questioning 'the laws of physics'. That has been accomplished.
    If that "cover up"was supposed to fool anyone, it didn't.
    I love the last sentence.

It seems that like Rajesh, chinglu, undefined, constant theorist, you also suffer from the same delusions of grandeur.

Inappropriate diversions from the "weasel not lion"??

No just revelation of your anger and vengeful nature and my part in getting your nonsense shifted out of science.
    from the "weasel not lion"

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  16. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Yes you do, as the quote finally wrung out of you in no way supports your claim. Neither anything else I wrote in this thread. Despite your oft repeated boast of 'having no Ego to defend', it's exactly your Ego that prevents an honest apology. You similarly refused to either substantiate or apologize for another outrageous accusation made in a previous thread. Would you like to have me dig it up for you - just to rub your face in your own excrement further?
    At last an admission - contradicting your lying denial of any such back in that thread. Thanks for inadvertently slipping up!
    By continuing to pollute your own thread with vacuous drivel rather than intelligent and relevant physics discussion, all the more shame heaps to you. If you think not - go back and try and intelligently and objectively deal with #71 and #73 and #84. Of course you cannot. Given your 'skill set' amounts to no more than regurgitating quotes from science popularizer paperbacks, mixed with sarcastic half-wit. Something any average 10 year old could do at least as well. Go ahead, surprise everyone - objectively deal with #71 and #73 and #84. Give us your physics appraisal.

17. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No I do not, but you certainly do.
    Nope, no slip up...You seem rather paranoid. I am referring to my postal rebuking of your nonsense...nothing more, nothing less.
    Oh gee I must refrain again.....Your paranoia and inferred conspiracy is way over the top and not a good look.
    I have expressed my views on the article...I posted the article, and when I'm decided one way or the other, I'll give you a call...Okydoky?

Polluting my thread of course is your go and your attempt at vengeance.
    The gist of the article has been discussed, and I'll continue to refute any more nonsensical paranoia driven conspiracy you may like to fabricate.

18. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

So remind us by summarizing now - just what are your intelligently informed, physics based views again? I seem to recall things like "This could be a real game-changer", "Let's wait and see", "I dunno what's goin on, but It's got something to do with the quantum vacuum", "I don't believe it violates any laws of physics".
    That about right? Missed something else of any importance? Please elaborate if so. I'm referring to physics, not opinions about others btw. In fact, why not, for the very first time, try and actually justify those positions using some relevant physical arguments (apart from the banal 'game-changer' and 'let's wait and see' parts)?
    Sort of a very convenient position. Given it may be years before anything further hits the publically accessible news outlets. By which time....

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I've said what I have to say, and agreed with some other opinions.
    Why not just stop playing games and come down to Earth. :shrug:
    And what would you like me to do?
    I'm not in on the inner sanctum of this work and neither are you.
    Like I said, I'll wait, the same as I'll wait for our long sought after QGT or the validation of string theory or one of its derivitives.

20. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

What you keep evading - provide some real justification for having said e.g.:
    "I dunno what's goin on, but It's got something to do with the quantum vacuum", "I don't believe it violates any laws of physics".
    Don't evade with vague waffle - give a rational justification for those statements. If you can't, be honest enough to admit you can't.

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Let me make it clear: I'm not sure what's going on. I don't believe any laws are being broken. I believe the rewards are too vast to ignore it at this time.
    Now instead of questioning my honesty, I'm questioning yours. So be up front and tell me why you are fabricating this little tirade that you have going.
    OK? :shrug:

22. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Trust me - that much was clear early on.
    Again - owing to your profound ignorance of what the propellantless cavity thruster claims automatically imply. No matter which BS 'theory' proffered by any of the rival teams we are talking about.
    A fairly safe 'motherhood' statement - though most of those with a reasonable physics background would scoff at even that. For some strange reason they leave you alone.
    He he he. As a courtroom barrister might say: "The prosecution has nothing further to add, your Honor".
    Given no-one else seems interested in chipping in with a genuine physics angle, it would be an uncharacteristic act of responsibility if someone upstairs now padlocked this thread.

23. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

As any forum participator would say your arrogance, childish vendetta, and your goal here, reflects only on yourself.
    And it would be actually a merciful act of responsibility if someone locked you up instead.

Have a good day and better luck with your next mission.