Electrodynamic Spin Gravity

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Zarkov, Jul 2, 2003.

1. scotth Registered Senior Member

Followed the link.

Instead of just saying that Zarkov is a total crank and just leaving it at that (even though that is all that the site deserves), I thought I would at least disect the first introductory paragraph.

Says who?

Except when that variation is not observed.

And finally, what?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zarkov Banned Banned

Thanks, Pete, yes I am working into this area, The Solar System is so accurately intergrated, I expect there is much more to learn of these interconnections.

I need a set of perihelion advances for all the planets.. just raw data as observed, not conjectured and disected.

I can't find any data!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Scotth,
    Gravity maps are interesting things, what I wrote is observed by some workers in the field. But you should get into the maths and the results of the calculations and the ease that these accurate results fall out of the equations compared with observed values, .... theory is only meant to give you a fantasy to explain the situation. The observed situation does not change because of arm waving theory.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. scotth Registered Senior Member

Your major problem is that in the realm of the observable effects of gravity, things are well and completely explained by current theories.

If you can correctly compute the orbit of Mercury using your theory, let me know.

Theories are predictive. If you can't use them to work out how events can/will happen, they aren't very useful. I see alot of fluffy words and very little concrete mathematical underpinnings.

This thing is a total waste of time.

I see you have observed a 2^n=v^2 relationship to the planet orbital velocity. Pretty nice too. Almost accurate to 1 digit of precision.

This is not a theory.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zarkov Banned Banned

>> I see you have observed a 2^n=v^2 relationship to the planet orbital velocity. Pretty nice too. Almost accurate to 1 digit of precision.

All one could expect if a fission mechanism is at work to produce the planets and moons.....

8. Kirk Gaulden Registered Senior Member

Zarkov

Try those sites now... I checked them out missed one letter.

9. Zarkov Banned Banned

Thanks Kirk, I am always interested in new ideas.

10. Zarkov Banned Banned

11. MRC_Hans Skeptic Registered Senior Member

12. Kirk Gaulden Registered Senior Member

Zarkov, excellent site of explanation.

mu/r_s*c+v

13. Crisp Gone 4ever Registered Senior Member

A good example of PHILOSOPHY of science.

Y d(0)/n'_t u_sh(0)*(V+e) t_h*4t u_P U*r_s

14. Kirk Gaulden Registered Senior Member

Now thats not every professional Crispix

The reason god gave us a butt and a mouth was to discern which
    one we were to speak with, but we all realize that you have no special inerest in science, no proof of mathematics in electrodynamics and little understanding not to eat $hit and talk out of your a$$...

15. Zarkov Banned Banned

Oh dear, I will have to put out the banner "children playing".

So I take it you are all SR and GR guys ?

16. Crisp Gone 4ever Registered Senior Member

Well, the people who do know something about SR and GR are the ones actually protesting Kirk's claims.

Kirk,

Very nice you read through it. For your information, I do have an interest in science (as it is my work), I do know all the proofs of electrodynamics, and I generally consider myself not to talk out of my ass more than once every 10 minutes.

The reason why you are not being taken seriously (by me and about every other educated member of this board) is:
    - your complete incapability to communicate your ideas to the world. The words you use do not mean anything in the way you use them. The formulas you use have absolutely no meaning without you stating what all the constants do.
    - your complete incapability to reply properly when people ask for what you mean by your incoherent babbling. Especially when your replies contradict your original postings, or contain even more mistakes and abuse of words.
    - your claims of what we all should study before we can actually understand what you are saying. Even though some, if not most, of us have actually studied what you refered to and hence see that what you are saying has absolutely no meaning.

So, my personal suggestion is that you either take your technobabble, leave and thus stop filling this forum with nonsense (that would be greatly appreciated), or get your grip together and actually do a little effort to explain what the hell you are doing here. Oh, and we don't have mercy with crackpots either.

Bye!

Crisp

17. Kirk Gaulden Registered Senior Member

dstr = pi (ex_ir + wy_jr + sz_kr + Gt_lr)_vac*c+v/m

This shows space is active through an extention of dimensional
    space in layers through chromodynamics and electrodynamics as
    layers of manifold fields through monopole interaction eminating
    gravity and inertia as bi-production of radiation exchanges or
    bosonic-fermion dynamics.

The quarternions (i+j+k+l) are propagations of quarks (r_s) from c+v.
    c is light
    v is velocity

The entire formula is a basis for the casimir effect on the four force of nature in a vacuum on mass/energy links or matter dynamics. The results of this process are to enhance field
    strength of subatomic energy to increase the casimir effect
    exchange or casimir dynamics to tap energy as a resource
    through electric fields by inertia induction or singularity
    attraction of string gravity or inertia inversion which is not shown.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2003
  18. thed IT Gopher Registered Senior Member

Re: dstr = pi (exr + wyr + szr + Gtr)_vac*c+v/m

This shows nothing whatsoever. Do you even know what a Lie group is?

19. Kirk Gaulden Registered Senior Member

yes I do!

This is not dribble or meanless, in this equation your taking
    you're activating light plus velocity of propagation to produce flux from the vacuum inside of quarks to reproduce virtual particles.

20. thed IT Gopher Registered Senior Member

Re: yes I do!

The URL you post has nothing to do with QCD, less to do with QED and nothing to do with whatever it was you posted. This reads like some one taking random words out of the Physics scrabble bag and arranging a sentence with them. More evidence found at http://tinyurl.com/lzml

21. Zarkov Banned Banned

mmmh, back to topic.

22. Zarkov Banned Banned

Electromagnetic Spin Gravity Prediction

The size of the planet given it's mass can be predicted or the density easly determined because the size of the body is expanded until it's surface magnetic field density is equal to the predetermined magnetic field density value of the immersion field. The measure of the imersion field pressure can be obtained using this observation, by comparing the actual radius with the theoretical radius.

So a quantity of geomagnetic mass will expand until the magnetic field density on it's surface is in balance with the intergalactic magnetic field density that the mass is immersed in. For our Solar System distance from the galactic centre, the intergalactic magnetic field density value is between 1.76 X10^-7 and 15.4 X10^-7 field units / km^2.

23. thed IT Gopher Registered Senior Member

Re: Electromagnetic Spin Gravity Prediction

Wow, you've worked out the holy grail of planetary geology.

Divide mass by volume? Except it is not that easy.

What do you mean by that? If you expand the size, or volume, the density goes down. But you just said that was wasy to work out.

What is an immersion field? Something you are immersed in?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=immerse

How is this related to a magnetic field? Electromagnetic immersion theory is a new one on me.

Observation of what exactly? The magnetic field pressure, density of the expanded body, but what expands it, maybe it's mass or size. What exactly.

What are the diferences between actual and theoretical. What is your model for 'theoretical radius', how does this differ from actual. I am not aware of a comoving radius for a planets radius.

What is geomagnetic mass? Not all mass is magnetic you now. I've yet to see a magnetic sandstone, chalk, obsidian, chert ...

Intergalactic eh? That explains why all our planets are different sizes I suppose. And the 100 or so extrasolar planets are different sizes. You evidence to support this point of view is?

An immersion field, I suppose?

That well known SI unit, the field unit. Well that settles it. Zarkov has cocked his snoop at all those pesky scientists.

Notes ascinine smile.