Election Results by Average IQ

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Gravity, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

You lost.

Even if your average IQ is as elevated as you might believe it to be, you still lost.

Chest thumping may make you feel better, but you still lost.

BTW: Not all people of actual intelligence are feeling your pain.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

I'm an atheist, an Independent, and I'm amused.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

We all lost

8. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Yep -- just like in Germany, in the late 30's . . . non-Nazi believers lost. In the Soviet Union - in the 40's - those who didn't follow the beliefs of Stalin lost.

So, are you suggesting that victory implies moral superiority? Mr. G?

Yeah, I can just see Goebbels kicking a Jew and saying "Hey, stop whining -- you LOST!"

Nice.

9. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Speak for yourself.
    Nope. All I'm saying is "You lost".

Read into it whatever you wish.

10. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Over 2,000 posts; that has to be some sort of troll record.

11. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I did.
    My opinion is that we all lost.

12. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Again ---

In the late 1930's, in Germany - the Nazi party had the majority. Does that mean they were "better" or "right"? Same in the late 40's in the Soviet Union -- Stalin had the majority.

A majority means nothing as far as being good, smart, or just. Democracy ideally should mean more than two wolves and a sheep voting on whats for dinner.

So -- as your great leader Dick Cheney said to a Pat Leahey when asked a hard question "Go fuck yourself".

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Funny thread, nice correlations, could go for some nicer attitudes from you people though *finger over close button*

14. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

So much for intellectual honesty.

15. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

"Intellectual Honesty"? -- Could you be more specific G-Boy? Is anybody who doesn't cowtow to your particular brand of brainwashed facism therefore intellectually dishonest?

Huh?

Anyways, the point stands - you were suggesting that those who lose any particular contest must therefore be deserving of it somehow. And history shows this is not even remotely the case.

16. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

No, I actually come here to escape from the lowing bovine herds of Republican ditto head jackasses I'm surrounded by here in rural northern California. Accusations of intellectual conformity coming from Fox news watching Limbaugh and Hannity loving mouthbreathers is quite amusing. Especially ones that only seem to be able to string together two to three sentences at a time.

"Mencken was very acerbic and opinionated, and he attacked the American people as a bunch of numbskulls. In the '20s, when people asked him why he stayed in America instead of going into exile in Paris at the time when Hemingway and Fitzgerald did, his answer was 'Why do people go to the zoo?'

17. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I can see you people have some problems with each other you need to discuss.

18. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

You think its just we few people here ElectricFetus? Just between a couple of us on this board? I wish it was that simple.

Unfortunately history shows that based on where things are in the USA now . . . you are likely to see this nation descend into a chaotic anarchy of constant terror in your life time. Between states, cities, neighbor-hoods.

This country is more fundamentally divided than any other time since the civil war. I honestly believe that people like Mr. G are Nazi's hiding behind the American Flag - and folks like him believe folks like me should be shot . . . and I think its likely to get ugly in the next 20 years.

And our poor children, they will be bleeding and dying in the streets as a result.

19. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

If we are lucky we will see the end of the human race in our lifetime, the end of the USA is nothing of real importance in fact. Empires raise and fall all the time.

20. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Oh, I doubt we'll see the end of the human race. As somebody once said "every generation thinks they will see the end of the world". Certainly its possible, but more likely I think we'll see some pretty big changes happen in the status quo of the current major nations.

And, of course empires do come and go. And in long run - from the perspective of whats best for the human race as a whole, and all the other species on the planet - the USA *needs* to collapse back to the stone ages.

But, from a selfish standpoint -- I sure as hell don't want it to happen during my lifetime, I don't think it will be very fun!

It would seem like the USA could just throttle back and join the world community, become more self sufficient and stop meddling with the rest of the nations. However - I think our ego's are too large - I think that we can't live with just being another country like a Switzerland, or even a Canada. I think if we can't be #1 in consumption and military power -- then by god we'll go down in flames and take the rest of the world with us!

21. cyberia Lounge Act Registered Senior Member

But Hitler was 'Right' I mean REALLY REALLY 'Right'.

(sorry I had to... -.- )

My one major issue with the results of the elections is that the fact that Georgey boy was re-elected gives complete legitimacy to everything he has done over the past 4 years.

And as many people will spout of the drival of "Oh he removed a dictator and is bringing peace and stability. Saddam was a big meanie who killed lots of people."

I reply:
    Bring me the exact numbers of people he or his agents killed.
    You can't.

But I can give you the name and life story of every single soldier, aid worker and journalist killed or injured while there. I can give you tallys of people killed by car bombings and the number of iraqi "Militants" killed every day.

And I will say this for georgey boy. He's sure doing a heck of a job to over-balance out those scales.

I don't beleive that the elections had anything to do with intelligence. But they had everything to do with the sociological institutions established years ago. Only this time the north lost and slavery to the institution is just begining.

22. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

23. ScrollMaker I Make Scrolls Registered Senior Member

That IQ spread is fake and I am sure of it. The fact that it spreads so far apart from the highest average IQ to the lowest is a dead giveaway. A 28 point IQ difference like that would never occur assuming that the average IQ is 100. The states don't coincide with what I've seen for SAT results by state, which have a range of about three or four points NOT 28. If you look at the bottom of the image there are a few hints that it is not real.

Edit: The SAT points I am talking about was a study where they tried to determine IQ by state using SAT scores and the range (min to max) was about three or four points.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2004