Eintstein Is Wrong!!!!!! Read!!!

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by PeteBoise, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Signalis Registered Member

PeterBoise and others

Why do you ignore the fact that there is a strong possibility, as Einstein Proved,that this matter is inevitably transformed into energy ?.You may argue about the variables and the factors for this to take place,but lest we forget that we are in space ! We are in the universe of Black Holes.Matter is transformed into energy,but what type of energy will it be ?That is the question at hand.How can Einstein's theory of Everything be completed ?There must always be a balance.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Signalis Registered Member

PeterBoise and others

Why do you ignore the fact that there is a strong possibility, as Einstein Proved,that this matter is inevitably transformed into energy ?.You may argue about the variables and the factors for this to take place,but lest we forget that we are in space ! We are in the universe of Black Holes.Matter is transformed into energy,but what type of energy will it be ?That is the question at hand.How can Einstein's theory of Everything be completed ?There must always be a balance.

Einstein Was Always Right !

The Signalis

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Phrank Registered Member

From my limited understanding all matter is simply very very cool energy formed not long after the big bang. The big bang was pure energy and was infinitly hot then after some hours of expansion the universe cooled and this allowed the pure energy to form clumps of matter which is where we all came from eventually after going through at least one generation of star formation and destruction.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2004
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PeteBoise Registered Member

Phrank,
    I do not know too much about the idea of zero point energy. I think I remember it only being speculative and just an idea not proven but they are working on it. Something about absolute zero and they are motionless when they reach that point. I will do some research and see what I come up with. thanks

8. Phrank Registered Member

"Hawking radiation" may be another contender for the title of the something behind the pressure. Stephen Hawkings brief history of time states that pairs of particles are created and destroyed in all of empty space so maybe this happens with such regularity and frequency that in essence a kind of pressure is created and exerted on all objects in all space however, between massive objects the creation of these particles is reduced or nullified and this is what pushes objects together. The creation of these particles is nullified by the presence of mass therefore if two massive objects are present then a kind of tunnel of reduced pressure would exist between them and they would be pushed together.

9. RawThinkTank Banned Banned

yes einstien is wrong

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

yes einstien is wrong

Great, another 'yes' man spouting unsolicited poo-poo from the peanut gallery.

11. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

If you think Einstein is wrong then show us the math to prove it!

Yob Atta

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

he ment "M" when he shoulda ment "E" and got caught up in a force which got him by the neck, and shook him till his false teeth fell out....that's what i heard anyhow...haven't you noticed in his pics he rarely smiles showing his gums?

13. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

Show us your smiling face with gums showing and we'll see if there is a similarity

Yob Atta

14. Roman Banned Banned

I asked my physics teacher questions all the time. She couldn't answer them, thus undermining her credibility. Once her credibility was gone and her ego but a hollow shell, I could begin passing off my interpretation of physics as gospel, though it was nothing but lies. That way, my answers on tests became the correct ones, though they were wrong. I also engaged in a fierce popularity campaign to destroy my detractors confidence and enlist the aid of jocks to further my ad hominem agenda. My bid for dominance, if successful, would reduce my workload and improve my grade.

It worked.

So am I the excellent student, the drone student or the smartass student?

15. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

I guess it depends on whether or not you make any significant contributions during your lifetime in the name of Science or whatever..........Right now, it sounds like you're just starting out. Good luck!

Yob Atta

16. Pete It's not rocket surgery Moderator

None of the above. You don't qualify as a student at all - you have all the hallmarks of a lying politician!

17. Roman Banned Banned

18. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

Your "Yes" answer is probably the only word you have in your vocabulary that you able to say & spell correctly without help!

Yob Atta

19. PeteBoise Registered Member

It sounds like most of you don't know much about physics and take it personally when someone tells you what you've learned is wrong. quite pathetic..

20. blackholesun Registered Senior Member

Or visa versa Pete. Unless you show how to use your physics to determine the trajectory of a space probe to Neptune and SHOW YOUR WORK instead of fanciful daydreaming we will never take your idea seriously because you do nothing to develop it and instead call us a bunch of dumbasses for not understanding.

21. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

So you saying that we should go back and re-write the Physics books just because you think your gravity theory is right and Einstein's was wrong........Right? In that case, we should look forward to your new book about your new gravity theory hitting the book stores sometime soon.......Right? Makes sure it's full of your mathmatical equations supporting your new gravity theory, otherwise your book will be classified as philosophy and nothing more.

Yob Atta

22. PeteBoise Registered Member

Well.. I do have the first copy made already if you want to purchase it$
    Wow what was I thinking... I didn't realize they already figured out what causes gravity.lol.
    How could I be so stupid to have an idea about something when they already know how gravity is created. Yeah because this mass warps the ^*%# and creates time and gravity in the space time continuum, lol.
    Know wonder we haven't figured it out yet, you all believe this horseshit.
    and hey, it's all philosophy until proven without a doubt. Show me proof of what you believe without a doubt, and I'll give up. At least mine aren't someone else's ideas

hmmm... fanciful daydreaming yes I do do that alot

23. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

It sounds like most of you don't know much about physics and take it personally when someone tells you what you've learned is wrong. quite pathetic

Why hasn't this nonsense been moved to pseudoscience yet?