Eintstein Is Wrong!!!!!! Read!!!

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by PeteBoise, Jul 29, 2004.

1. PeteBoise Registered Member

The other day an idea came to me on how gravity is created. I have heard a similar idea they called space time matter? Something like that. I had not heard anything like this until I thought of it then after started doing research on it. Everything that acts the way it does around us is still applicable with my idea.
    So we have this Matter I call it for lack of a better word. Its nature is to occupy space(lets just assume that we know this as fact). Thats what it does, thats simply what it's made to do. So the more dense something is the less of the matter is occupying it so the more it attempts to occupy that space causing gravity. More or less of it. Without going into detail too much thats the basic idea. I want to know why it's not possible. I have yet to run into a conflict with any idea someone puts in front of me.
    Please help give me something that conflicts with this idea so that it proves me wrong. If this is not enough detail to find a conflict or a debate let me know I'll write more and explain more. I just dont want to write a 4 page report on it for the forums purpose.

Thanks
    Pete

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacM Registered Senior Member

Welcome to SciF. Your interest in gravity is appreciated however; I see verbage but no described cause for gravity. That is a physical function behind it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. PeteBoise Registered Member

I have no education in physics as far as college so excuse my lack intelligent speaking, lol. If i'm understanding you correctly you want to know how it acts? This matter? whatever it may be is in a constant battle to take the space a physical object is. It's strength to the object is only as great as the objects mass. It's difficult to explain something no one knows anything about

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The best way I can explain it is, "in a waterfall when an object goes over the fall, does it fall because of gravity? or the water pushing it down? Now put that in perspective with gravity and how we know it works on earth. It's a push not pull I believe. The water directly around the object is trying to occupy that space, but is still being pulled to the bottom which has greater density.
    I hope that helped, I guess what I'm saying is the cause of gravity is the Matter trying to occupy space, its battle with physical masses. Coming in all direction much like a ballon under water. If you just accept that as fact then the rest makes sense. Only if I did a good job explaining something thats based on something that is unknown.
    What do think?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DJ Erock Resident Skeptic Registered Senior Member

I understand where you are coming from, the only problem is you can't prove it either way. all of Einstein's ideas are still theories, which means they have in fact never been proven right. But it is good, creative thinking that you've been doing, and i like it.

8. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Never been proven right? But it has passed all experiments tried to show it is false. So according to one way of looking at it it is correct, for now.
    Do you believe anything can be proven "right"?

9. blobrana Registered Senior Member

Hum,
    That’s a novel approach...
    i say carry on with that thought!

< Though i <i>personally</i> find it rather dubious, due to my leaning towards a scalar field type answer to what creates gravity >

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Einstein wrong? And you're right?

11. MacM Registered Senior Member

PeteBoise,

I'll only direct you to the PM I sent you earlier.

12. MacM Registered Senior Member

You know it could happen.

HeHeHe.

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Wouldn’t this be a better in the Physic and Math sub-forum?

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Pseudoscience.

15. PeteBoise Registered Member

My subject is only to envoke response. Your right how can Einstein be wrong when he can't be proven right. I just think that people try to take all this space and physics too far and too complicated. It's like Hawkings said, or something close to this. "If someone could explain..... blablabla then it would be very simple to understand" maybe someone could get that quote so I dont sound so uniformed.lol

16. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I just think that people try to take all this space and physics too far and too complicated.

Then you should leave it up to the rest of us and stay in high school.

17. PeteBoise Registered Member

Thats not quite the response I was looking for

If thats all you have to say then stay in your handicapped ability to think,
    your closed minded limited thought process

18. blobrana Registered Senior Member

Hum,
    Well that put a R.I.P. to this thread...
    Though i must say that Einstein did get it wrong with his choice of hairdresser...

19. PeteBoise Registered Member

wasn't responding to your comment blobrana

20. PeteBoise Registered Member

apparently I hit a soft spot with Semblance

21. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Blah blah blah...
    (Q): Pseudoscience
    Blah blah blah...
    Blah blah blah...

Hehehe.... (Q)... do you ever even read what people right before saying that?

You don't change, do you?

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I don't think that was Einstein who said that.... I have seen it before somewhere around here, but I don't think it was Einstein... Why don't you search it in google?

23. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

BOTH!

Yob Atta