Effects of Silica

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by Kumar, Oct 17, 2003.

1. blackholesun Registered Senior Member

Um....you're kidding right? I guess not. Cancer cells have nothing to do with silica coating. They are normal cells whose DNA is damaged and irreversible due to chemicals, radiation or otherwise. RNA cannot repair the damage and every time the cell divides, the damage is carried with it. To treat the cancer, you have to kill the cancer cells while minimizing the damage to the normal cells surrounding the tumor mass.

Silica doesn't make up cell membranes. Proteins do.

http://cellbio.utmb.edu/cellbio/membrane_intro.htm#Architecture

So what that silica is in the ground? So what if bacteria live in dirt containing silica? The reason certain strains are so robust is their structure. Bacteria and viruses have been known to even survive the vacuum and radiation of space....no silica required.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Our skin also contain silica, the skin condition do effect internal atmosphere.
    Damages may due to silica coating effect & may be if this effect is corrected, behaviour of those cells may also change. It may be so minute we may not able to see through available technologies. The healthy membrane may not contain silica but cancer cell may contain. We can possibily find many secrets by ash analysis of diseased cells & compare them to healthy cell's ash analysis.
    Allthough this is in our current medical system. But those cells are our own body cells like our first children who have been made mad by us by our mistakes due to our excesses on them. Due to same they become hardy,inert,nonreactive etc. I don't know killing our own children even though they become mad due to our mistakes, is how far justified. I don't know how we will treat if suppose our any of child(actually he is bit outsider then our own cells) becomes mad & start mad like behaviour. Possibily due to this reason we may not be getting 'HIS' help for these disorders. We should try our best to find any possible way(serching or speculating because not yet fully known) to cure not kill them, which sometimes may exaggerate the problem as they may come to know which we came to know i.e anticipated killing.

Now pls forget this silica, it is not for you types. Tell me something about main question if you can

Last edited: Oct 22, 2003
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

you would be able to see it under the electron microscope..You don't...it is not there.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kumar Registered Senior Member

To be checked by ash analysis. I edited something in above posting. Three biochemicals are not yet properly checked & they may be a root cause of many unsolved problems. They are Calcium Fluoride, Potassium Sulphate & Silica(SiO2). OR Fluorides,Sulphur & Silica. They are to be studied in molecular doses(other name you don't like so not mentioning).

Last edited: Oct 22, 2003
  8. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

"Now pls forget this silica, it is not for you types."

And perhaps modern medicine is not for you. Good luck in living without it.

9. Kumar Registered Senior Member

This something ' could be new ' is also lost in technicalities, time seems to be not yet matured.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Catastrophe Registered Senior Member

Just to distinguish between silica and silica gel:

Silica. Dioxide of silica SiO2.
    Used in the manufacture of glass and refractory materials.

Silica Gel. Hard amorphous granular form of hydrated silica, chemically inert but very hygroscopic. Used for absorbing water and vapours of solvents in e.g., dessicators, electrical equipment. (Also cat litter). When saturated it may be regenerated by heat.

also

Silicosis. Pneumoconiosis due to inhalation of particles of silica by masons and miners who work in the presence of silica.

11. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Catastrophe,

Yes it is correct. In raw form/mineral form it can creates diseases but in molecular(homeopathic) & organic forms it can cure several diseases. If you go into some fort/church made from stones (not marble), you may feel some heat or energy which looks like some spritual energy, but is is due to silica in those stones(shedded molecular particles of silica).

12. blackholesun Registered Senior Member

There is no distingushing of the mineral. It's molecular structure forms its crystal properties making it the mineral you see. There is no "organic" form of silica. If that were true than it wouldn't be classifed as silica anymore, but a different substance altogether. I'm not even going to comment on your church/silica theory. It's just plain stupid. I should feel "spiritual energy" every time I walk on a beach if that's the case.

13. Kumar Registered Senior Member

I dont understand what is happening to you. You visit the below link for 'organic silica' & one such supplement mentions as under:-

>>Each capsule contains 320mg of Bamboo Extract providing on average 250mg of Organic Silica. Free from artificial colours and preservatives, yeast, gluten, starch and lactose. No added salt or sugar.<<

Total 1,49,000 sites are available on 'organic silica' which you can read at following link;

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=organic silica&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google Search&meta=

I have mentioned an aspect known as spritual energy in to your scientific energy then also you don't agree. Just visit any thing made of some old stones(degrading) & feel the energy/warmness.

14. blackholesun Registered Senior Member

Those links are bunk. They swindle money from stupid people who believe it will help them. I say it again. Silica = Dioxide of silica. That's all. To dope it or change it in any way makes it something else. It is no long silica. It will pass through our digestive system as if it was sand. Don't even get me started on your last paragraph. It's just not even worth debunking.

15. Catastrophe Registered Senior Member

Organic chemistry

The study of the compounds of carbon. Owing to the ability of carbon atoms to combine together in long chains (catenate), these compounds are far more numerous than those of other elements. They are the basis of living matter.

Larousse Dictionary of Science and Technology.

16. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Similar 'Valency 4' of Silicon.

Silica is found in skin,hair,nails,bone & connective tissues. I suspect it may also be present in minute quantity in other body substances/cells to perform important function of insulation(non reactiveness,inertness) as mica, (to damage,destroy or repair) as glass & strength of errectness as in grass,bamboo etc.

17. Catastrophe Registered Senior Member

18. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Hello Catastrophe ,

Yes so many uses are mentioned at so many sites. Being inert in mineral form, its moleculr form & organic forms are very usefull. All therapies uses this type of silica. When its more real uses will be known, it may change the history.

19. Catastrophe Registered Senior Member

Hi Kumar

When they say "organic silica" they must mean silica in combination (mixture) with an organic substance such as herb.

As I psted above, organic must be carbon based.

20. Kumar Registered Senior Member

It is ' silica extracted/derived from organic base/substance'.

21. blackholesun Registered Senior Member

Than it's called "silica" not "orgainic silica". Get it? No carbon!

22. Kumar Registered Senior Member

OK, if we are so pin pointed I will call it as 'Organic based Silica'.

Is it ok now? Can you tell some peculier properties of silicon element?

23. Catastrophe Registered Senior Member

That's fine.

http://www.stanford.edu/~choihc/science.htm

The unusual property of PS is light emission when it is activated by external energy sources, such as ultra-violet illumination, electricity, chemicals (nitric acid) or both of electricity and chemicals. The reason for this unusual property from PS is believed to be a quantum confinement effect.

Silicon has semiconducting properties, being used for a large range of electronic components.