Earths Magentic Pole - APOD

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by (Q), Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Light Registered Senior Member

Hello, Roy,

You're more than welcom to join in. And now that we're dealing with just one or two parts of it at a time it should be easier to discuss.

What were you going to say?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well i have herad the various statements from others that the magnetic feild was declineing in magnetic feild feild strength slowly, one particular such measurement invovled the study of various clay pottery to gain a gauge of the magnetic feild strength and its decline.
    As i understand it the maxium feild strength for the earth was about 4000 years ago,of which prior to that it took 4000 years to gain that maxium feild, and from the maxium it has since been declining to its present. the event of a declining magnetic feild does not change my view point on the issue of collapse.
    My view point is that the magnetic poles will collapse when they meet the axis of the earth, given the current distance of the magnetic feild from the earths axis,and the current motion of the magnetic poles toward the axis, the magnetic feild will not decline significantly from present before a collaspe. how ever it might which would give humans a little brake from the jolting charges.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RoyLennigan Registered Senior Member

heh, well i read the first page, and didnt notice that the thread was 7 pages before i replied. im just taking my time to catch up now.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Let me correct a few points on the declining magnetic feild,As the above post has to do with the migration of the pole and several development patterns.

The magnetic pole has been migrating from the equator for about 8,000 years,it started migrating from the equator after the last magnetic pole reversal which occured a little bit more than 8,000 years ago. the magnetic poles in a full cycle migrate from the equator torwards the earths axis(geographic pole) traveling around the earth, as it has been traveling around the earth from the equator it has been getting stonger, as it has been getting stronger it has been exstending furthur out into the space, the enviroment surrounding earth, as it gets closer to the axis it gets stronger exstending furthur into earths local space enviroment, cause it seem weaker on the surface.
    4,000 years ago the magnetic feilds effect on the surface of earth was stronger than today, as the magnetic feild did not exstend as far out into space.
    8,000 years ago the magnetic feild was just penetrating the earths surface
    From that time the mass that generates the magnetic field has been becoming more unified in generating the magnetic field as it has been approaching the earths axis. which has cause the magnetic feild to exstend furthur in to earth local space, as it exstends it weakens the surface effect of the magnetic feild, but the strength of the feild increases with its elevation into space.
    What cause the unifiying effect of the magnetic feild and its motion is the induction of the magentic pole by the rotational axis of the earth, eventually the rotational axis of the earth will begin to cause the magnetic feild to collaspe, draging the magnetic pole into the center of the earth, causing a magnetic pole reversal, the rotational axis of the earth has been inducting the magnet poles since the begining of the formation of the magnetic pole 8,000 years ago, for 4,000 of those years the axis has been causing the magnetic feild to unifiy and exstend furthur into space, but in the last 4,000 years or so the rotational axis of the earth has been in addtion to unifing the feild,it has been slowly deminishing it as it inducts it torward the geographic pole. this probally occurs some where around the 45 degrees latitude, under the circumstance the magnetic feild continues to exstend into the earths local space but is deminished by the rate of induction, which is lower than the gain by unification causing the magnetic feild to exstend into local space.
    So it appears that the magnetic field was stronger about 4,000 years ago then as of present, but that would depend on the effect of induction by the axis, how much the induction by the axis deminishes the feild, compared against the increased unification caused by the axis which presently causes the magnetic feild to exstend futhur into space than 4,000 years ago.

The induction of the axis has probally been steadly decreaseing the magnetic field signifcantly torward collase since the magentic pole was at the 67th latitude, 23 degrees from the geographic pole.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

that's sometime just before year 1831

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Last edited: Oct 2, 2005
  8. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

So Then it is appearnt that the magnetic pole will contiune to be inducted by the earths axis untill it collapse,at a point that is 1.5 degrees in diameter(107miles),and 4.7 degrees in circumfrence (329 miles).
    The current postion of the magnetic feild being approxmatly 82.5 degrees N is only 7.5 degrees from the geographic north pole. The magnetic pole will travel torwards the north pole at a angle that is the distance of 0.75 degrees(53.5 miles) from the north pole to its current postion. the magnetic pole has probably been traveling this liner path torward the axis since 1831, or the 23 degree latitude.

The discharge of 2788 coulombs per sq. cm to 3718 coulombs per sq cm. of earth surface, Is quite a large discharge, and therfore it will require the construction of a craft that can with stand this charge, for the common person it may require the use of golpher wood, known as lead, or a investment in titainum or other special metal alloy to protect the occupants. but in such consdierations highy velocity inpacts and changes in chemical bonding have to be considered as well, tungsten,and tungsten carbon alloys have to be considered, in japan there has been some alloys of tungsten titainium that may be useful. ohmage and structual integirty are cruical.

Being in the water, under water may be the safest place to be, as the ocean will revice the largest brunt of the discharge and will conduct it to the shore lines, the deep oceans allow miles of insulation from the discharge, and a buffer in collsions or high impacts. this effect of water may be the reason that life has been able to survive the last magnetic pole reversal.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Last edited: Oct 3, 2005
  9. Light Registered Senior Member

Sorry, Rabon,

But now that you have begun to ramble on and on and even repeat your same statements MANY times in the same post, I have completely lost all interest in discussing this topic with you. Goodbye.

10. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

As you were

DwayneD.L.Rabon

11. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

For those that remain interested

The resulting ionzation of the earths atmosphere during the magnetic pole reversal causing a dischage from some 2,700 v/coloumbs to 8,000 v/volumbs,can in addition cause the moon to move a distance of 105 miles closer to the earth, and cause the exspansion of the earths crust of about 16.5 miles. this effect of the atmosphere to displace the earths crust is speculated to be the general source of earth quakes, or the allowable speed of P and S wave that propagate during earth quakes.
    The effect of ionzation of the crust could possibly cause a greater level of exspansion of the earths crust at deeper levels, a low estimate of the exspansion that can occur if the earth is considered to be a soild would be a exsapnsion of the earth some 4.2 million miles. the event that the earth has exsperinced magnetic pole reversals in the past establishes that such a exspansion would not occcur. A ionzation of 0.07 of the earths would result in a 80 mile esapnsion of the earth.
    these exspansions are due to ionzation and the later resulting capture of free electrons, much simular to the down stroke and return stroke of lightning, the reaction of this procccess is much simular to a battery and the motion of electrons in a battery cell. this may result in a change in the general compostion of the earths soil, as compared with SiO4, the earths crust may become soildified after the magnetic pole reversal and its discharge to a different balance of composition, depending on what elements will exspand from the lower levels of earth. judgeing from the current % of the earths crust, the main element may be aluminum which will then combined with what ever element finds a medium in the earths crust, currently it is SiO4, if one of these remains as the medium, then the earths crust may change to that of aluminiumoxide, or aluminum silicon. this compostion would after gaining free electrons, make a slow return to SiO4, or a simular compostion simular to a battery, depending on the conditions.
    This type of exspansion and contraction caused by ionzation and recapture of electrons/ discharge and return stroke are seen in the behavior of the sun during its magnetic pole reversal.

Probally one of the most interesting events of this is the motion of the moon, given the vaules that the atmopshere has in moving the moon closer to earth, being some 105 miles, the magnetic pole reversal and the ionzation of the earths crust will have a greater effect, it is therefor appreant that during a magnetic pole reversal that the moon will come very close to the earth, meaning that the earth wil recapture the moon. generally the earths atmoshere is condisered to be 100 to 1,000 time as dense as water, a blank estimate assume that the oceans are 100 times as dense as the atmophere which means that a ionzation of the worlds oceans would result in a 10,500 mile effect on the moon, pulling the moon toward earth. the general motion of the moon gives a value of about 30,000 miles.
    The collaspe of the earths magnetic feild is enough to cause the ionzation of worlds oceans, the total estimated weight of the worlds oceans is 1.45 x 10^18, if the motion of the moons apogee and preigee are taken as a estimate of the level of ionzation that occirs in a magentic pole reversal, it would require 2.9 x10^18 tons of the earths crust to move the moon its normal cycle of distance.
    under view this is the normal motion of the moon and is therefore more than likly the normal ionzation of the earth, the ionzation of the earths crust is more than likly largere than that implied, and it is therefore assumable that the moon will move much closer to the earth.
    The magnetic feild during a collaspe will induct about 100,000 thousandths of the earths electron structure. or some assumed figure 10 times that of the earths oceans resulting in a chnage in the motion of the moon of about 100,000 miles. under this speculation the moon will have a orbit around the earth one half of its current motion, at about 150,000 miles from earth.

These calculations without doubt could use some recalculation and ajustment but it provides a view of the effects of the motion of the moon in a magnetic pole reversal.

The worlds oceans could cause a rise in the earths crust of some 1,600 miles. the effects of these bodies suggest that the earths is not soild to the core.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

12. KitNyx Registered Senior Member

I am fairly certain that you were not around taking observations 8000 years ago. Can you give some references? As is, I find your theories and predictions totally unfounded, unsupported, and unrealistic. However, I will admit my lack of knowledge on the condition of the magnetic field in the last several thousand years, if you can provide some support.

- KitNyx

13. Light Registered Senior Member

Might as well give it up, Rabon.

You offer NO credible evidence to back up your wild ideas. Absolutely none.

14. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I have reported him on another thread for posting this nonsense all over the forum and requested a ban.

15. Light Registered Senior Member

Good work! I hope the request is honored. As I've said before, there is enough misinformation flying around already - no one needs this additional junk.

Incidentally, the same should apply to the nutter who thinks gravity is caused by magentism and another (I think it's a different one) that also has his hairbrained idea that it's caused by rotational motion.

Question: did any of these people actually go to school? If so, HOW does anyone become so blind to simple things?

16. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

LOL,,,,,,,LOL,I thoguht that you did not want to talk to me, Light. BY the way your still dogmeat, As for you Ophilite you could simply push the ignore button, and you still swine.

As for the both of you I would have to assume that you where late in development.I have never once since i have been here seen anything of worth or supported documentation or mathamatics ect....even the simplest calculation from either of you.

I think light played with a transformer when he was in highschool, and want to educated me on my electrical skills. please do silly boy, and you can take that serioulsy since you proffess such grandure...LOL

DwayneD.L.Rabon

17. KitNyx Registered Senior Member

I am still waiting for references...and yes, I do usually post support for my claims (personally, I am partial to wikipedia, but I'll take whatever you offer). However, in this case since you are making claims, the burden of proof falls upon you.

- KitNyx

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Time for closure.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.