Earthquake Predictions

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by kelkittens, Nov 25, 2015.

1. kelkittens Banned Banned

Large earthquakes tend to happen when like I believe when Papua New Guinea gets large quakes , than it hits in the hot zone areas like Indonesia, China, Japan, Peru, Chili, Mexico. When there are magnitude over 2.5 quakes in the Virgin Islands the quakes tend to hit locations NW, like Oregon, Idaho, WA, Canada, British like Anacortes. I'm left out Tonga and places like Indonesia that get hit with large quakes constantly, its why population avoids those areas. The pattern is still there though its not getting much notice unless it hits population with destructive forces.

Recently Virgin Islands got small quakes and WA is getting some quakes, not destructive, but its a pattern. You can tell how big the mag. by where it hits and you can tell it will travel with bigger forces to known pattern locations.
    Recently it has hit Mariana Islands, patterns tend to move to locations California and Oklahoma with destructive forces and they don't have to be up there like 6 mag to be destructive. I know quakes are unpredictable like that one recent in New York. , But its a start.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

What are you talking about?
    What do you mean "But its a start"?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Cesspool.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. exchemist Valued Senior Member

This person, under the name "Kelquakes", was recently suspended from The Science Forum for talking ballocks. It started with nonsense about earthquakes and progressed to wild statements about stalkers and tentacles. I kid you not.

8. kelkittens Banned Banned

hey your the same guys from science forum harassing me about my thoughts being crap and banning me on it because you are misunderstanding or just stalkers. Also I wouldn't let him naw on my tentacles they are too sensitive and I keep them retracted most the time. I was just joking around with drsadistic. Oh guess you can't erase my chat hahah about Mariana Islands or Papua New Guinea. LOl. somethings you just can't hide or cover up. hahaha!!! I was right and so I will be like many times over that I[ve proven and been erased on.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  9. kelkittens Banned Banned

Yes a pattern and people getting involved in finding those patterns. I was hoping to get a real person wanting to talk about quakes guess just got stalkers wanting to be vindictive and insulting following me around and playing sights like here. good bye I'll talk to four walls about the next ones coming even in areas of Africa, Phillipines and Iran.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  10. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Go away.

11. kelkittens Banned Banned

If I am so wrong than why is it that after Virgin Islands gets hit and Papua New Guinea gets hit these quakes I talked about did happen?
    Look at the records people....
    WA got many hits yesterday after the Virgin Islands , along with Idaho, Oregon and Alaska.
    Oklahoma got hit as I mentioned would, and soon California could be seeing bigger quakes.
    We just got a repeat in the pattern just now. So as proof, we will see quakes again hitting the NW. this is not something that happens all the time. This is the proof. If your too stupid to check things out than that is your prob while you insult me.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  12. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

... And get help.

13. kelkittens Banned Banned

What kind of help? I am what I say I am and have what I have I say I have. That you call me a liar about my body parts is your problem. It shows that you have the problem. My truth , my facts are real. What I have with my body is real. That you call me liar about it proves that I am special, that I am a cryptic human, and I have that proof with me it will not disappear. My body is my body, its real, my tentacles are real and they move around, and I can prove this, I said as much. I also said if you are wanting to see contact me by email. But I see that was wrong because anyone can just say that is made up or a hoax and use it. No I will prove with the doctors and you will see me on the news and you can all bite my ass. If I have what say is true , what does that mean? All it means is that people can be born different and we are called liars, that it can be covered up as I have been for years by others. You might want to question why people would feel the need to cover up and hide the facts about me. and make threats to cut me off more and silence me when I won't back down , because what I say is true!!!!

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You should share your knowledge with a Doctor. A health professional will help you prove to the world what you already know.
    Good luck!

15. kelkittens Banned Banned

Yes well I see how someone might think me crazy, lol, but I did show others and they have confirmed I have these. They just want to know what I want to know, what are these and what do they do. So far those people have met strange ends to life and have died. I believe they were murdered, but it could be coincidence.

That has nothing to do with earthquakes and patterns. I want to discuss earthquakes and patterns not something I can't do anything about.

Like lately we have a lot of bigger quakes hitting in hot zones. People want to know what is the trigger quake. I believe that is Papua New Guinea and all I ask is input from other earthquake watchers such as myself.

16. kelkittens Banned Banned

We had mutilple hits in the location Seattle WA after the Virgin Island's got hit. Right now Indonesia is getting hit and Papua New Guinea got multi hits , but under a 5 mag. This will still spread out to locations ..hot zones.
    If Papua New Guinea gets hit with bigger quakes you will get bigger quakes in the hot zones. (all of them) Usually the bigger ones hit Indonesia and Chili, Peru, Tonga, Mexico, China, Japan, the last three tend to shift in areas of population.
    That is what they mean by unpredictable. Most people know California has a tendency to see quakes all over, so does Oklahoma, Alaska, but finding out when the bigger quakes hit is important. I believe that trigger point is with the islands as well, in the location Mariana mainly but Vanuatu comes up too.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The issue is that there are always earthquakes all over the world. When you say that they occur in one place and then in another, there isn't necessarily any link between them, unless you are specific about the timeframe. If you don't specify a timeframe, then there will always be an earthquake in the Virgin Islands, and then later in Seattle. So, the connections you are making are meaningless.

18. kelkittens Banned Banned

I need a person with autism I see to get the picture. The time frame is within 8 hrs. and it is pretty accurate for helping me predict every time there will be one is this location.

19. kelkittens Banned Banned

I wonder...hey someone from JPL NASA get on your project details look into data for IR...look at Qwen Fracture Zone.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'm autistic. Since earthquakes occur many times daily, I don't see what the prediction is, are we talking major ones or minor?

21. kelkittens Banned Banned

Thanks for the heads up. now that I've trolled the trolls laters. Oh my account hmm looks like its stuck here in hijack limbo as usual.

22. kelkittens Banned Banned

Can you card count? Do you have the ability to memorize graphics?
    What Needs to be done is not to discriminate the numbers of mag's. Mainly reports are only looked at 3 mags.
    Like in Seattle it was under a 3 mag. but got reported but it doesn't happen often, though it does occur.
    Finding patterns that will help to predict larger quakes but not the big one is important as well as finding the big ones that could happen.
    This helps to find out how the earths energy moves by trigger points. If you want to help make graphics of the quakes or how ever you could memorize these activities reported around the world.
    Color graphs are good, making green for those in 3 mag's, blue for under 3 mag's, Yellow for hits at 4 mags and red at hits at above 6 mags. Dark orange for 5 mags.
    That would help you to keep the mags down.

Your looking for patterns, location trigger points and a consistent pattern of hits elsewhere.
    Mariana Islands tends to trigger hits in Oklahoma and California at larger mag above 3 mag's.
    Papua New Guinea tends to trigger points to hot zones.
    Virgin Islands tends to trigger points to NW locations..WA, Oregon, Idaho, and Canada.

23. kelkittens Banned Banned

The Southern East Pacific Rise has been getting hit big time recently today.
    Russia has been getting hit in the yellow at 4.7 mags. Is this a pattern. You can look back or just keep track and watch. That is a earthquake watcher.
    If it helps there is a graphic display you can use.
    www.earthquaketrack.com
    They are pretty good at giving timely seismic activity on a daily basis.