Dumb Criminals

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by StrangerInAStrangeLand, Mar 16, 2009.

1. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Easily denied. All of the people are shitty and egoistic some of the time and some of the people are shitty and egoistic all of the time but don't pretend that you can calculate a "majority".

Kristoffer likes this.
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pluto2 Registered Senior Member

Many things are wrong with Internet message boards.

In face-to-face interactions, if people don't like you or are mean to you then you can always move to another country where no one knows you and start your life over.

But on Internet things go viral very quickly and there is no escape from what you post.

On the Internet everything you post stays there for many many years and the entire world can see what you post and judge you accordingly.

That's why I never give people on Internet message boards my real name or where I live or any other private information about me because things go viral very quickly on the net.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

This is all a well-known phenomena of our 21st century society. Nothing new here.

A pity. A better take-away would be to not say or think in an insensitive and bigoted manner. This frees one from having to watch what ones says in one's larger life, not just online.

I realize you didn't think you were being bigoted, you actually meant well. But the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

sideshowbob likes this.
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pluto2 Registered Senior Member

Why do you think that dark-skinned people in Africa and India are still poor and starving to the death compared to people in the rest of the world like in the United States or Europe?

It is because white people are greedy and racist. White people steal all of Africa's natural resources and take it for themselves and that's why people in Africa are poor and starving.

Look at Brazil for example, a racist country at heart. In Brazil black people still don't have the same opportunities to become wealthy like white people do.

I have heard more than once that there is no racism in brazil but that's hard to believe when you know that at least half of the Brazilian population is black and there are very few black people that we see in the news: Pele, Xica, Benedita da Silva, Marina Silva, Gilberto Gil and a few more soccer players and musicians.

http://www.brazzil.com/forumb.htm

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  8. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

9. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

sideshowbob likes this.
  10. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

11. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

12. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

13. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

14. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

15. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

16. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member