dumb africans

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Avatar, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I've never, ever heard of Indians being part of the Donner party? Do you have any references for that assertion?

But even so ...you can see that the white people who lived were smarter than those who died ...Indians included (if they were there!).

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. J.B Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

How does this show primitivity?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Baron,

Jan. 18-20 Seven survivors of the Forlorn Hope -- William Eddy, William Foster, and the five women -- reach safety at Johnson's Ranch. Of the eight dead, seven have been cannibalized. Jay Fosdick died of exhaustion and starvation, but the two Indians, Luis and Salvador, were killed for food. Messages are dispatched to neighboring American settlements requesting assistance..

http://www.utahcrossroads.org/DonnerParty/Chronology.htm

8. J.B Banned Banned

I see you think eating other humans as being perfectly natural, as do many African's.

But us whitey's don't.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Obviously it is natural to eat other people just as it is natural to eat cows.

Natural isn't the same as primitive though. You said it shows being primitive. I'm sure cannibalism goes against your culture. But does that make it primitive?

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes, in fact cannibalism is the way of the future! Soylent Green is people!

11. kmguru Staff Member

I have heard thieves in the wild west days in Louisiana, invite the passing caravan, kill a few without the knowledge of the party and feed them the poisoned meat and steal the merchandise...I have heard the same that happened British days in India too except the poison was replaced with sleeping drugs like Marijuana that India produces plenty.