Drinking piss...

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Muslim, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

...Inspired by the drinking blood thread....

Say, you've just had some water and lot it and then you get lost in a desert. And you're thirty you have a piss and you drink the piss to survive. Would that deyhatrate you more? or would it keep you alive a little while longer.

I always think something like this is going to happen to me in real life I have a feeling one-day I am going to be lost. Hence why I used to watch Chriss Ryan's Survival guide. The guys a legend in my book. Having a national army after you behind enemy lines, in the desert and to get out alone takes some real hardcore balls.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Yeah, you can drink your piss. It's probably better to get water from it or filter it if it's your only source over a while I'd have thought.

You can give yourself an enema with it or dirty water and your body absorbs the water, but not the germs.

There's water everywhere in the UK though. Don't think we've got much of a problem about finding a stream or river.

I have Chris Ryan's book, got it for a few quid out a cheapo bookshop. Pretty similar to John 'Lofty' Wiseman's 'SAS Survival'

Another couple of shows you might like that you can find to download - Survivorman - This Canadian bloke, Les Stroud, gets himself into shitty situations on purpose and has to survive a week whilst filming things. Bit slow at times, but the guy's a legend.
    Man Vs. Wild - Ex SAS nutter called Bear, survives in the most... er actionpacked kind of way possible. It's all pretty dramatic, but makes it entertaining. He makes lots of stupid basic survival mistakes - getting wet unnecessarily, etc - but it's a laugh a minute.

I'm kind of a wannabe survival guy. I have lots of books, vids and a few tools, but no experience. Roll on summer and then when I get a bit more hardcore I'll try stuff in winter

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I have a firestick on my car key keyring and keep a little axe in my boot.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

I saw that episode. The chap is awesome. Apparently, drinking piss can be a matter of difference between dehydration and survival.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

If you've already tried Bacardi Breezer then you probably already know what piss tastes like.

8. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

Yeah I have that book. I'm kind of the same way as you when it comes to survival.

It would lead to hypernatremia pretty quickly. There's probably very situations where this would actually prolong your chances. If you're going to do it, you might want to distill it first.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You can get water from it by digging a hole in the sand or dirt, and filling it will all available liquid/plant matter. Place a container in the middle, and a clear plastic sheet on top. Place a small stone in the middle of the sheet above the container so the condensation drips down.

10. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Piss itself is sterile, but it also has a lot of salts and minerals in it.

Again: Probably best to give yourself an enema with it instead of drink it out right, but it isn't DANGEROUS to drink.

11. valich Registered Senior Member

I know you can redrink it to stay hydrated, but I would think that you could only do this once or twice until its been maximally absorbed and not just toxic waste?

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

And here I thought this topic was going to be about cheap beer.

13. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

14. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Or a fetish.

15. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Youre cool now.

16. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

no he isnt.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

Cesser thread.

18. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Yeah this is so cool I am going to buy all of this shit. Yeah I also want to do this but also make a film about it too. I am pretty sure I can hack it without any training. It would make interesting TV! and if I don't make it and am about to the they can bail me out.

I'd love to do a survival mission. What would me more interesting is if you did the filming in a shitty 3rd world country like India and ontop of that bullshit you're also blind!

19. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Hey, Muslim, presuming your family has not been British for hundreds of years, what is the country of your ancestry?

20. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I thought salt makes you dehydrate more? would you not have salt in your piss?

21. draqon Banned Banned

it tastes salty...the piss.

22. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Punjab!

I'm an Cheema

23. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Wiki says that the Brits said that the Cheema are naturally warlike, are there many Cheemas in the British military?