Dozens died in Syria-Iran missile test

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Orleander, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

WHAT!!??? The US is using napalm on people in Iraq?! prove it please.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

NOT napalm, but I dunno exactly what it is.
    Napalm does not, and cannot, do that.
    Could be an FAE, but I'll look into it further.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

"the clothes are not affected"? Under, I presume. No, I'm pretty sure napalm would torch those too and the flesh underneath it. Napalm usually leaves things a little crispy, dunnit?

8. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Sarin gas is a weapon of love.

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Napalm definite leave things crispy critters, and Willy Peter does the same, if it will burn Willy Pete will set it on fire, cloths, hair, skin, buildings, vehicles, grass, and even some forms of dirt.

11. iceaura Valued Senior Member

They may have stopped using it by now. But the use of napalm - what everyone who uses it calls napalm, anyway - in Iraq, has been common knowledge for years now.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2003/030810-napalm-iraq01.htm

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/08/08/1060145835413.html

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, but not everyone leaves the victims looking like this:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://deoxy.org/wc/warcrime.htm

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

But the moment SAM sticks her nose into it, It becomes about the U.S. and how evil the Dastardly Americans are, find any thread were it is shown that the Islamo Terrorist are at fault, and caught red handed, and SAM make it all about the U.S. Syria is trying to mount Saryn Gas to a Missile and it all the Americans fault because they used WP and Napalm, the Islamic Brothers in their Jihadi kill innocent kids as primary target, and its Americas Fault for using napalm, and defending themselves from the good intentions of the Islamic Jihad to make us all good little Moslems, SAM is great at trying to make a moral equivalent out of the way the U.S. conduct war, we don't target the innocent, and scream Allah Aqbar, as children are blown up at school, as in the Children of Beslan, even their own, "Muslim Extremists Attack Gaza Elementary School" or the innocent Israeli children at their favorite Pizza parlor, by Palestinian Children sent by their Moslem Fathers and Mothers, how do the mortaring of Iraqi markets killing hundreds of innocent Iraqi Moslems,by Islamic Terrorist become justified because the U.S. used Napalm in Vietnam? or against terrorist in Falujhia, Yes SAM how dose the killing of Innocent by the Thousands by the Jihadi terrorist become justified because the U.S. does anything, Thousands who are innocent, only wanting to worship in their own manner have been killed by the Islamic Terrorist in the Name of Jihad, and how is that justified by anything the U.S. has done or ever will do? By your reasoning I am justified in taking your head because of what your Islamic Breathern have done in the past and the present, to those of my faith, and race.

14. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

This can't be true! No Islamic Despot would ever develop WMD's. WMD's are a figment of George Bush's imagination invented to justify his imperialistic march across the middle east!

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

War is hell, Saddam should have stayed home, it is a shame that this poor bastard had to pay the price of Saddams ambition, and greed, but he took the Dinar, and wore the Uniform, and danced with the pretty girls, and this is what goes with that contract, the chance of dieing like this, how many poor bastards did he leave looking like this before it happened to him? That is a armored fighting vehicle that he resides in as his coffin, it has its own weapons, and I doubt that they remained in unused condition.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Retreating Iraqi soldiers, Iraqi, Palestinian and Kuwaiti civilians.

Ramsey Clark served as U.S. Attorney General in the administration of Lyndon Johnson. He is the convener of the Commission of Inquiry and a human rights lawyer of world-wide respect. This report was given in New York, May 11, 1991.

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

They were still armed, they were still a military force, I can help it that you wanted the U.S. to just let them go and hope that they didn't re-establish a defensive line, and the possibility of them reforming a defensive line was a likely possibility, and just what in the Hell were Palestinians doing in a Iraqi Military Convoy? and what Kuwaiti civilians? Hostages? Collaborators? sorry SAM even your vaunted Indian Army when it had the Pakistanis on the run killed any Pakistani Military Column that was moving during the Indo-Pakistani War no mater what direction it was headed in.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Same Iraqis you're "liberating" now. Your allies. The Sunni "insurgents" you are arming, aiding and abetting.

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Also the munitions inside of the fighting vehicle can do this, how about the fuel? what do you think the have inside of a tank? marsh mallows? cotton candy? no they are filled with highly flammable thinks like gun powder, explosives, fuel, several hundreds of liters, 2 to 3 hundred gallons, there are many thing inside of a tank to burn you to a cinder, and make you a crispy critter, and it doesn't matter if you are in retreat, until you raise the white flag, get out of you vehicle, and stand down ,you are a military target, I remember seeing a video taken from a UAV, from one of the battle ships, as Iraqi Military Personnel waved a white flag of surrender, abandoned their positions and vehicles, and guess what? the embattle Ship stopped blowing the shit out of them, a team was sent to secure them and they became POW's.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I did not write the indictment; but I doubt anyone went to prison for it, so you don't need to huff and puff.

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

So we shouldn't make peace with the Sunni?, make a treaty? bring the war to a end? hell we did this with the Italians during the war, Germans and the Japanese after WWII, we rearmed them and made treaties of friendship, or is it the Fact that Moslem Sunni's are making peace with the Great Satan and turning in you Child Killing Terrorist Brothers, that the Sunni's have figured out that your brothers are killing far more innocent Iraqis than they ever have U.S. fighting men.

SAM your true colors are showing, you don't want peace, unless it is the Moslem Peace, as dictated by the Islamo Terrorist, and the infidel feels the weight of Oppression and the Dhimmitude on his shoulders, SAM has just shown that she isn't for Peace unless it on her Islamic terms.

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

What huff and puff, your the one who doesn't want peace, I just stated the facts of war, and the contents of a armored fighting vehicle, there are many thing in a tank that could cause such a death.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Whatever:

http://deoxy.org/wc/warcrim2.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.