Dog drags woman in front of train

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by mikenostic, Jun 5, 2009.

1. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I feel the same about Parents who let their toddlers control the household!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

a vast majority of the women having babies now have been spoilt rotten by their parents.
    it is a big issue for western culture.
    once they then go on to pollute and contaminate the minds of their sons we will see a whole new level of violence come out in about 10 to 15 years time.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

are you kidding!?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The women are polluting and contaminating the minds of their sons?
    The vast majority of women having babies are spoiled rotten?

Lord love a duck, of course, its so clear to me now. Its all the woman's fault. We are the corruptors of men. Started with Eve and continues today.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

You can't train a dog indoors unless it's something big like a gymnasium. But you also don't want to do it on a road near a railroad crossing where there are distractions and dangers. You go to a park. Once your dog does "down," "stay" and "heel" somewhat reliably, then you continue the lessons out on the sidewalk or wherever you want him to behave well.

This is the reason we used to use choke-chains back in the bad old days. If your dog tried to run off, even if you weren't strong enough to hold him back and he was dragging you, he'd still be choking himself and he'd stop. People who tried to train their dogs with harnesses were laughed at back then. Now people who use choke-chains are pariahs.

A choke-chain would have prevented this tragedy. My dogs are 20-pounders so I can lift them off the ground and let them dangle from their leashes by their harnesses if they get unruly. Kind of handy and you can't do that with a choke-chain. But if we had big dogs I would probably pull out the old hardware.

8. Xylene Valued Senior Member

Fair enough, too; a choker-chain is the only way to properly control a large, powerful dog--it's the only thing they respect (other than mace

) TBH, there's a fair few children I wouldn't hesitate to use a choker-chain on as well

9. Idle Mind What the hell, man? Valued Senior Member

So, Ontario = Canada now?

I see how it is...

They are only banned in Ontario. I'm from BC and they peope are still allowed to own pit bulls out here.