Does your wife know too much about you?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I don't understand, unless I talk in my sleep or she is spying on me, she seems to know everything for example I had planned I was going to go out partying (without my wife of course) I knew I would end up coming home late so I pretended I would be working late I even wore my work suit, and before I was about to leave she said: "Are you sure, you are going to work?" and I was there thinking: "How the **** has she clicked on" so I just kept the act up went to the car, sat in the car and then decided to go back home and not go out,

The thing is, I can't even drink at home if she is around she always smells it off me, I can't understand how she can smell vodka off me,

How do you women do that? How do you know about our shenanigans?

Give me tips on how to get away with being able to do what I want to do without my wife finding out!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I need a very good excuse for December 16 I would be staying out late need a good plan something she will fall for to be out of the house all night!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

How bout... "grow a set" an jus tell her the truth.???

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mordea Registered Senior Member

Just tell her the truth, and if she doesn't like it, then tell her to go and fuck herself. What's she going to do about it?

8. mike47 Banned Banned

Just stay home and enjoy the vagina . Sooner you will be old and she will have no use of you . You seem to be hiding too much from her . Are you spouses or enemies ?.

9. mike47 Banned Banned

She gets a divorce and he will be married to his stupid bottle of beer .
    Go ahead ruin his life now . Of course you do not care because you do not know him and he is no one for you . A divorce will bring some misery to the kids and some pain to the spouses .

10. mordea Registered Senior Member

If he was a man in his marriage, instead of a pussy, he would put his wife in her place. And she wouldn't even consider divorce.

11. mike47 Banned Banned

The man is a fraud. He is hiding everything from her . she is his spouse and not his slave . Is he going to spend the whole night having sex with another woman or with a man or with a donkey ?. Damn....she is his wife and she has the full rights to know where he is spending the entire night .
    Slavery is dead and over babe....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. mordea Registered Senior Member

Precisely. Slavery is dead. Muslim can go where he wants, when he wants, without needing an a-OK from his wife. If she doesn't like that, tough titty.

13. mike47 Banned Banned

Not true at all .
    Most women including Muslim women do not take this crap from a drunken man . If he wanted to live like a bum then he should not have been married .
    Marriage is a huge responsibility . Those who are not married or who have never been married know a complete shite about it .
    Now there are Muslim doctors, lawyers, engineers, dentists, politicians, police officers, army generals.....etc.

14. mordea Registered Senior Member

What crap? Who's drunken?

Only if you think you have the right to absolute and complete control over your partner.

15. mike47 Banned Banned

The OP is a drunken bum who likes to drink a lot .
    Marriage is a huge responsibility . if you do not like the challenge then do not screw the life of the wife and the lives of the kids .
    Muslim women know are well advanced in many parts of the world .
    This OP calls himself Muslim and I take it he is a drunken Muslim.....

16. mordea Registered Senior Member

So what if he likes to drink? If his wife doesn't like it, she can shut up or leave him. A relationship where you are walking on eggshells constantly asking permission to breath is not a relationship worth being in.

17. mike47 Banned Banned

It takes two to mingle . He is a Muslim and it is a sin to drink alcohol in Islam . so why on earth would he marry a practicing Muslim when he does not practice . He should have chosen the one with his drunken characteristics .
    Women are humans too . a man is not superior to them . Thank nature I am a man . If i was a woman I will have a revolution against all morons who think women are nothing to men .

18. mordea Registered Senior Member

Since when did this turn into a conversation about gender equality? If the genders were reversed in the scenario above, I would still be recommending that Muslim be telling her husband to go fuck himself.

19. mike47 Banned Banned

In no culture a woman is allowed to pass the night out without her husband knowing where she is . even people in Scandinavia where sexuality is like bread and water, they still have marriages, jealousy......etc .

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  20. mordea Registered Senior Member

Not true. :shrug:

21. Doreen Valued Senior Member

Body language, they are psychic, you suddenly act 'nice'....they are many tells, in any case and most people are poor liars. They think they know what normal is, but they don't. Or everyone would be a good actor.

File for separation or a divorce. Or better yet, invite her to this thread and maybe she's leave you.

22. Doreen Valued Senior Member

'allowed' is a poor word choice. In most cultures people will generally keep their spouses from freaking out with worry. But allowed? I mean, it's not illegal.

23. fellowtraveler Banned Banned

REPLY: I`ll give you a much better tip. Quick sneaking around and TELL her I am going to do that which I please to do. Such as I am meeting up with this woman I just met and if we hit it off together I plan to spend the night with her. I still care about you and will take care of you and care for you as a very good freind. Our sex life ended years ago. Go find a boyfriend and I hope he is a good one. That is what I did and I now have a real life again. That sneaking around crap is pathetic. I will never live that way and never have. Also, DO NOT GET MARRIED IF YOU ARE NOT damn sure you know what YOU YOURSELF WANT OUT OF LIFE. If you are a true family man, I HAVE MET VERY FEW, go for it I guess but cannot imagine why. Yours Truly, fellowtraveler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.