DOES Size Matter? women finally speak out

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by nubianconcubine, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

that's right, people. i'm talking about the focus of man's identity: his penis. does size really matter in intercourse? i read an article stating that most of the nerve endings in a woman's vagina are clustered around the opening itself and there is little to no sensation in the canal (discounting the g-spot of course). if that is true then it would seem that anything can get the job done... as the guy tries hard enough.

men, be honest. women, be honest.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I really do not think it matters... as you say, most of the nerves ever needed are within 4 inches. The average is about 5.7 inches. It's got clearance. I read that a lot of woman don't like a penis that is much bigger than average because it hurts.

A girl I know said she only had 3 orgasms in her life... and her first one was with a guy that had a 4 inch penis (errect).

I wish I had some jokes on this matter.. but I don't.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

Howabout:

"I'm still a virgin, and wishful that women will actually enjoy my small, white, inexperienced cock."

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Lol

8. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

It matters only so much as it needs to fit, too thin and too short is like having a finger inserted, and if that was good enough then lesbians wouldn't need strap ons.

9. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Oh and to even up the score for men, a big baggy pussy is no joy for a guy if his penis doesn't touch the sides!

10. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I think you are not being entirely honest. I demand evidence.

11. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

No tread on the tire

12. perplexity Banned Banned

This has to be said: That is is not the only place to put the thing, and not the only way to achieve the required effect.

--- Ron.

13. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

wooooooooot

another 'I am a failed woman so I wanna be a man, but my clit isn't nearly as big as a cock but I'm working on it' post from Gendwankern, nothing useful to say clearly. You came of the meds then?

14. Kat9Lives Registered Senior Member

Yes, to a certain point size does matter to me. With that said though, i wouldn't brake up with a guy just coz he didn't measure up. There's lots you can do in bed if you use your imagination....(so i'm told)

15. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Indeed there is but you can't beat a good old fashioned 'bang'

bang........bang........bang..........bang...........eh

16. Kat9Lives Registered Senior Member

Great, now i'm thinking about sex.....:$
    *takes shirt off***

17. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

hehe, I am rarely not thinking about it, I think it's an age thing.....yep, I'm at THAT age.

18. Kat9Lives Registered Senior Member

Even your Avatar is making me think about it.... i must leave this thread before it's too late....
    **takes shoes and socks off**

19. q0101 Registered Senior Member

I don’t know why people keep asking this question. Of course it matters. But it is not the only thing that matters. A man with a small penis can satisfy a woman just as much as a man with a large penis, if he is willing to use his tongue, a vibrator, and anything else that he can think of to make her happy. And women prefer different sizes. Some like them big and some like them small. But most like them in between. Statistically I think the best size for most women is a thick seven inches.

20. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

LOL.. you know that is above average, right? Maybe 1 in 5 can do that?

21. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

well the Uk must be populated with above average men then............makes me proud to be British

22. q0101 Registered Senior Member

I got the 7-inch answer from various sex polls that I read over the years. According to a scientific study that I read recently, the average size for all men is about 6 inches. The average size for Oriental men is about 5 inches. The average size for Caucasian men in just under 6 inches. The average size for black men is about 7 inches. I don't remember the exact number of men that were over 8 inches. But I think it was about 10 percent of the population.

23. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Feel free to get off on this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_size

Even if 7 inches is most prefered by woman, the accepted "average length" (random sampling of humans) is 5.7 inches. It's said that 85% of woman are satisfied by their partner's size. Seeing as how a majority of men are in a sexual relationship, this would fit the bell curve quite well (15% of men have a penis that is too small or two large... or a handful of woman are picky.. being affected by both dislike and media exposure).

Also:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.