Does Israeli Elite Believe They Are The Master Race?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by common_sense_seeker, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Do You Think That The Israeli Elite Believe They Are The Master Race?

1. No - this is a complete fallacy

11 vote(s)
    39.3%
  2. Yes - it pervades the attitude of their TV representatives

12 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. I don't know - what are you talking about?

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

it didn't require theft or conquest until the revisonists(a branch of zionism) choose palestine. it shows my point. they didn't need to conquer they choose to. when presented with choices they choose conquest and violence.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Quite so; the conquered Jews were all nicely oppressed and under guard, and then look what happened. Very upsetting.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Mod note/edit: Trash b/t pj and Geoff is all gone 5 posts deleted was enough.

--------

GeoffP @ pjdude: "point out how these opinions have been comprehensively dealt with. Otherwise, you're trolling."

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It was unrealistic to expect Jews to be attracted to any place else. The place chose itself. The course of events that would lead to Israeli independence was probably inevitable as soon as Hitler began his final solution. The Arabs were not culturally amenable to a large influx of non-Muslims.

8. CptBork Valued Senior Member

I love your sarcasm, but to get serious for a sec, does it even matter if I state those inconvenient truths? When SAM has no answer, she pretends the question was never asked. Mufti->Hitler (including passionate explanations about how Islam is entirely compatible with Nazism), and then Arab League->Mufti. Anyone who doesn't believe me, go friggin' look it up. It couldn't get any simpler than that. But apparently I'm just a filthy Zionist standing in the way of the caliphate, it doesn't matter what I do or don't say. I wish the standards here were more like they are in the sections of this board that actually fit with a forum dedicated to science- look what happens to all the cranks who come along making ridiculous claims and refusing to back them up, the mods make them disappear.

9. Bells Staff Member

Nor are the Jews amenable to anyone non-Jewish living in their state.

No, seriously?

And what of those who don't give the pledge of loyalty to the Jews? Deportation? Revokation of their citizenship?

Funny that there would be no problem of the Palestinian refugees if they weren't constantly removed from their homes and deported because they are the wrong religon.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

A lesson the more optimistic of them had to learn.

11. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Just for the record, before she finds it and deletes it:

Here's a link to the original thread, it's post #47. As I've pointed out, if Mufti Hajj Al Amin was originally a British construct as SAM has also alleged, the Arab League most definitely seems to have appreciated Britain's gift.

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I doubt that no one like to live with those they have robbed. tthey didn't want to be reminded of their crimes nor risk having those crimes rectified.. ie. none of the jews who saw what Israel did in its birth thought they would be able to live with those they harmed.

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

So than why were other places even considered? why did the revisonist have to try so hard to push it? and it is rather irrelevant if the jews were atracted to it if it belonged to another. the problem you have is you believe the only thing that matter is what the jews wanted(ie. you claim they needed). it doesn't it had and has to be wieghed against the cost of what it would do to the people there already. and in this case the harm it caused is not worth it.
    So the palestine wanted to be removed of the palestinians? the place didn't chose its self. it was chosen by those who wanted it and damn the crimes needed to gain it.
    That's probably more or less true. once Israel started the chain of events it could only end in a war and since they were the only one planning for one they one.
    un true. the msulim arabs of palestine were rather pro western(as arabs were in general.) and though britain screwed them they did have respect for them. what they weren't amenable to culturally or otherwise was having foriegners and non muslims seek dominion over them for their own selfish wants.

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hype, I thank you.

Not exactly an accurate statement, is it?

Pledge of the what now? Is that really how you interpret Netanyahu's comments? Strikes me far more as 'recognition of Israel', not as a territory that must be reconquered, but as a separate state. I think you're missing the details here.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Zionism as a movement didn't seek an independent state until Nazism. Before that, Zionism only wanted the Jews to gather in Palestine, it was not at all incompatible with the existing society.

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

that's categorically false. Herzl was working on it from the moment he started in 1890. it was always the intent for palestine or the to jewish want"Eretz Israel" to be a jewish state.

17. Bells Staff Member

Really?

What does this remind you of?

That was from 2004. Now, lets look at 2009, where his beliefs about Israeli Arabs were supported by the now PM:

Coupled with what he said so recently and was linked above..

It harks back to the times just before genocides would occur.

I guess they never learned from history and are intent on making the same mistakes to ensure their religious purity.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I find it really bizarre that people who vote every few years think Hamas the elected representative has no right to defend its populace, but a racist apartheid state based on violent military occupation which does not believe in equal rights for people of a different race/religion does.

How many of you would choose to live in a race based state? How many of you would choose to live under military occupation rather than vote?

Why expect that Palestinians will accept a Jewish state on their land anymore than you would an Islamic or Christian state on your own?

Unfucking believable. Look at what those Nazi loving Arabs wanted:

19. Bells Staff Member

Irony.

20. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Who thinks that?

That'd be a pretty good description of Hamas's ideology, actually. Religious fundamentalist movements tend to be intolerant like that, and ones pursuing ethnonationalist causes doubly so.

Meanwhile, the racial basis for Israel remains elusive: there are Jews of pretty much every race there. And, on the other hand, ethnonationalism remains the norm in almost the entire world, including the country you inhabit, not to mention every single one of Israel's neighbors.

Pretty much everyone in Europe and Asia choses to live in such states. I wouldn't, but I find the incredulity a bit hard to swallow coming from an inhabitant of a "race-based state."

Err... you realize that many of the truly vitriolic opponents of Hamas in the West would love nothing more than to erect a Christian state where a secular one now stands, don't you? Those types aren't against religious states as such - just ones with the "wrong" religion.

As your quote indicates, those would be the Arab States. I.e., race-based states, many of which exhibit unequal rights for different religions.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Remember the Jews ran to the Arab states during the Holocaust. As they have done for every pogrom before that. And probably, as they will do for every pogrom after.

22. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

You mean, except for all the pogroms where the Arabs drove all of the Jews out of the Arab States?

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Sorry to but in, but: what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.