Does Israeli Elite Believe They Are The Master Race?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by common_sense_seeker, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Do You Think That The Israeli Elite Believe They Are The Master Race?

1. No - this is a complete fallacy

11 vote(s)
    39.3%
  2. Yes - it pervades the attitude of their TV representatives

12 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. I don't know - what are you talking about?

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Maybe you should take an objective look at the actual web page? Not quite as clear-cut as it's being portrayed, even by Blumenthal, who is then happy (and a little off-base) to proclaim:

Kind of hyperbolic, in context. But read the article. Really.

http://maxblumenthal.com/2010/06/id...o-clip-washington-posts-kessler-must-retract/

Edit: jarg, haven ppeeeeaaak at website, hoooomannssss....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I read the entire article and the comments

This was what struck me as most hilarious [apart from their cut and splice of earlier past conversations into the one they allegedly got from the ship]:

Seriously, how dumb can you get?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

If you put it in a spy novel, there would be an outcry for making Mossad and the whole Chosen Racket seem so... must I say it?

stooooo- pid.

"Israel is stupid"

Hmm, it doesn't sound very radical anymore.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Why deny the obvious, and what will they say next...

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Seemingly not, given your narrow delivery.

That remains to be seen.

Look, I'll just conclude you two read it with a prejudiced eye and leave it at that. It underscores the essential problem with the whole idiotic notion of one-state: it would work fine if everyone were robots or Vulcans or Vulcan robots, but not with actual human beings.

Ironically, this is the same reason the humanitarian principles of communism also tank in real-world application.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

They do say that racism lowers the IQ.

They also retracted their previous claim of jihadists/militants/golliwogs/elves on the ship.

So we have doctored photos, doctored radio transmissions, blocked communications from journalists on board and activists who were severely beaten and kicked, if not killed by the Master Race.

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I might also point out that Sam's post material comes from the comments to the article.

There's a lot of give on that 'absolute zero' concept.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

As opposed to doctored radio "transmissions" which have no source? At least you can hear the radio transmissions on youtube and determine for yourself if the accent is Israeli or Turki

What I wonder, seriously, is : do they not realise they will be caught in their so obvious lies?

Are they so convinced that other people are stupid enough to be taken in by their manufactured "evidence"?

12. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Well my comment on your comment on her comment is OK I'll accept the Master Race schtick but won't they please start marching in regalia? I know history is accelerating, and I don't want to miss the fashion show before the end of the next little lateshow rerun of the nazi horror picture show.

now listen to Sunday, Bloody Sunday[/i].

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

As opposed to one dissenting voice about the date it occurred? The rest is bitching about Kessler. Okay, hate Kessler then. :shrug:

And which is it? How do you know? Ever do any impressions, even?

If you're basing everything on this subject, forget it. It's barely newsworthy.

14. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"There's not any history of exceptionalism here, Lady- I swear on the Bible"

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, God is in the details, they say.

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I'd say it to your face amongst other things but what you fail to realize is most of us me included don't really give a fuck about you.

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

a lie. it wasn't in self defense. it was in conquest.

to call what the jewish people did in palestine self defense is to render the phrase meaningless.

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The fact it they saw it that way. I cannot account for your own blinders.

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

No they didn't at least the leaders didn't. they knew they were waging conquest and didn't give a fuck. and how they viewed it is irrelevant to what it actually was.
    more like you refuse to remove your one. Attacking people that are trying to keep you from taking their shit is not self defense. its aggression.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Zionism was created in response to anti-semitism and it predated Israel by more than half a century. You are simply ignorant of which you speak. In fact, early Zionists predicted no particular conflict with the Arab people. In fact, Zionism hasn't always been associated with establishing a Jewish state. The movement began only to encourage Jews to move to Palestine.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I know what it is. don't lecture me.
    read as I don't like what y our saying but can't refute it.
    which would say more about their ignorance than mine.
    bullshit. zionisn was always about the creation of a jewish country or at least the most vocal ones. hell the people most responsible for the 1948 war of jewish conquest left because the Zionist council wasn't as gung oh for creating a state as them.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Some of the first Zionist groups were established in Eastern European countries in the early 1880s with the aim to promote Jewish immigration to the Land of Israel, then a part of Ottoman Empire, and advance Jewish settlement there, particularly agricultural. Most of them stayed away from politics.

In 1882, a group of Hovevei Zion enthusiasts founded Rishon LeZion, the first Zionist settlement in the Land of Israel. They later were reinforced by Bilu pioneers who strengthened the settlement and enlarged it. For many years, textbooks gave Bilu the credit for the establishment of Rishon, but in the last decades — after a campaign by the veterans of Rishon and their descendants — Hovevei Zion were given the credit as the founders of the city. [wiki]

23. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

That doesn't require theft, conquest, etc., and so doesn't go to your point.

All national movements are about creating and advancing national homelands. That doesn't imply that they're all thieves or conquerors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.