Does God get a fail in the love category?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Greatest I am, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I do what I can and from here, all I can do is try to motivate women to demand equality and men to recognize their duty to family and seek justice before women and moral men get fed up.

Men are seen at the top of most organizations sure and it appears that they rule but in reality women do and do not recognize that fact.

There are two ways to war against and capture an enemy and bring him to his knees. Force of arms or control of the economy.

Women already control the economy as the greater spending power.

Let us pray that women never act as men would and use that power because if they are still angry with us men when they do regain their power, we will become the cheap sexual objects and slaves that men have made of women.

Regards
    DL

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Thanks for sharing your delusion of your sky daddy shoveling coal into the sun.

Tell us why a God who loves unconditionally would create a hell for those he hates?

A loving God would ignore those who reject him. Your vile God prefers to hate and torture us just for ignoring his invisible absentee ass.

Regards
    DL

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

If only you'd use your imagination for more productive pruposes, other than for making stuff up about people that they didn't say.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

wynn, the "self purported deity" known on these forums as "Greatest (PEBCAK) I am", does not Post anything remotely similar to any positive productive purpose.

Greatest (PEBCAK) I Am, seems only to Post Negative Attacks on any and all "Beliefs" that do not coincide with his own perverted Ideals or Beliefs or Idiotic, Puerile, Ego-Centric Hallucinations and Self-Delusions!

Greatest (PEBCAK) I Am, seems only to be led by an agenda to collect accolades and Acolytes from the Posters in these Forums, and again it seems, predominately and preferably from those Posters of the opposite gender to his own.

Greatest (PEBCAK) I Am has, it seems, shown this consistently in all of the Threads that he deigns to participate in on these Forums.

8. lightgigantic Banned Banned

Its more that the (conditioned) living entities fail at the getting-free-from-the-bodily-concept-of-life category ... which, ironically, is the default for having failed at the love category

:shrug:

9. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

And to prove our love for God, we ought to kick people and piss on them.
    !

10. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

What do you mean by that? Have we all got to take up soccer and cricket?

11. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

LG knows very well what I'm talking about, and at this point, he's the one I'm addressing my post at.

12. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Nevertheless could you still tell me please?

13. lightgigantic Banned Banned

not necessarily since the propensity to kick and pee can be dovetailed in more beneficial ways

14. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Such as?

15. lightgigantic Banned Banned

O Mind, why do you burn us both by bathing in the urine trickling from the ass of great deviousness and hypocrisy?

16. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Given that your own founder acharya spoke favorably of kicking people and pissing on them, your point is moot.

17. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Come on, LG. Surely you have something to beat me down with!

18. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Poor God. I would feel sorry for God but he is such a prick that I will not bother.

Regards
    DL

19. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Welcome(!?) back Mr.G PEBCAK i A, your 5 day respite from this Thread (OP'ed by you!), did not go unnoticed.
    It is, however, not uncommon for ones forearms and hands to become worn out from too much "self-polishing of ones Ego" - shall we say! ...but I digress...

Mr. G PEBCAK I A, you say "Poor God. I would feel sorry for God but he is such a prick that I will not bother."
    However you still persist in "bother(ing)" not only to do just that - but repeatedly, it seems, wearing yourself out from such endeavor!

Mr. G PEBCAK I A, your weariness of deigning to bother to do exactly that of which you "...will not bother" - is not at all fully comprehended.
    However, it is fully antici.............(pause).............pated!

with all due disregards...