Does being under supernatural control exonerate Eve of any sin?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Greatest I am, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I agree.

Literalism was basically why the old Orthodox Church that Constantine bought killed the Gnostic Christians and burned their scripture.

Gnostic Christians are coming back with a vengeance and will bury Christianity and Catholicism. We are the thinking mans Universalist religion and will never be kept down again.

Regards
    DL

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. barcelonic Registered Senior Member

Np

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

If you ask me, Christians need to learn a bit about PR, because the Old Testament God is really hurting their image. Jews don't seem to believe this stuff literally; they tend to modernise a bit more while Christians are trying to reconfigure their mindset to an Ancient Palestinian one.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Well done psychobabble B S.

Men and religion are testosterone driven and women are bright enough to stay out of the ring.

Have you not noted that in drug and alcohol use men outnumber women by a large margin. Religion is the opium of the people and that is why men dominate the landscape.

That would be fine if we had not forgotten our duty to speak for women as well.

Regards
    DL

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

A lot of Christians do try to get away from the O T by pointing to a new covenant but they are tied to the genocidal God of the O T as they have made Jesus a part of that stupid Trinity concept that Constantine forced down the churches throat. He wanted to be the next God/Man.

They are too deep into lies and a poor theology now and the only thing that will save anything of the Christian/Catholic beliefs is for them to become Gnostic Christians. Gnostics were winning the hearts and minds for their more goatish views and that put the fear of God into Constantine. It is harder to rule goats than sheep.

Our success got us killed back when but it will not happen this time around. The worlds is ready and sorrowfully in need of a sane and equality for women seeking religion.

Regards
    DL

8. barcelonic Registered Senior Member

Why not simply create one? That's what everyone else does

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Gnostic Christianity already exists. When it's tenets become known, it will take over Christianity and Catholicism just by women using their Goddess given power over the family with the approval of their God of course.

Regards
    DL

10. barcelonic Registered Senior Member

Are they the ones who practice abstinence?

11. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

No. That would lead to extinction. Sex between adults is a private matter and we do not have any business in another man's bedroom unless invited.

We would tell Christians to ----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5YrB7TpT1Y

Regards
    DL

12. Syne Sine qua non Valued Senior Member

Mod note

That is enough. Closed.

Edit: Closed for the link in the previous post which was inflammatory and constituted trolling.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.