Does anti-Russian-ism equate to anti-Semite-ism

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by sculptor, Jun 8, 2017.

1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Did the US occupy and annex any of those countries as Russia has done? The answer is no. Here's the part you kind of forgot; Granada was invaded after a communist coupe had occurred and American hostages had been taken. The US rescued the hostages and returned the country to its rightful government. Oops.

Iraq was invaded by the US and other allied nations under a UN mandate. The US and allied nations removed a dictator who had used weapons of mass destruction against his people, and replaced the dictatorship with a government of, by, and for the Iraqi people. Iraq is now a democratic state and now governs itself. The US spent more than a trillion dollars reconstructing the country.

Libya was attacked at the behest of our European allies to prevent a massacre of innocent civilians by a ruthless dictator and former Russian ally. The US didn't invade Libya. It never held any land in Libya. It helped the Libyan rebels defend themselves, and prevented a massacre.

The US and allied nations intervention in Serbia stopped the slaughter of Muslims. Muslims were being slaughtered just as Hitler slaughtered Jews decades ago. The US and allied nations stopped the carnage and restored peace. What’s wrong with that comrade?

And what about Eritrea…what is wrong with participating in United Nations peacekeeping and humanitarian operations with other member states? The US along with other UN member states attempted to peaceably resolve the Eritrean civil war and participated in humanitarian operations in Eritrea. What is wrong with that comrade?

I think you and your Russian cohorts have a terminal case of penis envy comrade.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So you admit Trump is a criminal.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. river

In politics and business few are NOT criminals .

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. timojin Valued Senior Member

WHY are you putting words in my mouth ? I don't speak politically correct , nor have any intention .

8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Do you deny that Trump is a criminal?

9. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

And Latvia magically "became part of Russia" in 1940.

10. timojin Valued Senior Member

I did not go out with his to steal horses so I don't know him . Did you go out with him and passed out check without funds ?

11. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

So what is your claim, then? That there is not enough information one way or another?

12. sculptor Valued Senior Member

USSR
    a little history:
    By the 16th century
    Due to Latvia's strategic location and prosperous trading city of Riga, its territories were a frequent focal point for conflict and conquest between at least four major powers: the State of the Teutonic Order, the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, Sweden and Russian Empire. The last period of external hegemony began in 1710, when control over Riga and parts of modern-day Latvia switched from Sweden to Russia during the Great Northern War. Under Russian control, Latvia was in the vanguard of industrialisation and the abolition of serfdom, so that by the end of the 19th century, it had become one of the most developed parts of the Russian Empire. The increasing social problems and rising discontent that this brought meant that Riga also played a leading role in the 1905 Russian Revolution.

13. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Russian foreign policy never had much to do with Communism. They wanted Latvia in 1710, they wanted it in 1940 and they want it today. We can't demonize Communism any more, so we might as well get used to the fact that Russia is Russia.

14. timojin Valued Senior Member

About 1940 : Germany and Russia decided to divide Poland, so who ever was under the influence of Poland and so it was divided , Germany got its access to ware teutonic influence was and Russia to were Russian influence was.

15. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

are you aware it ceased to be part of russia in 1954?

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

please don't speak of things your ignorant of. there wasn't any german or russian influence in poland at that point. just a bigoted attempt to exterminate a culture.

17. timojin Valued Senior Member

Friend I don't know how much you know , but I know when the division have taken place, my father did not wanted to be under Communist occupation we moved to the German side ( I was a live and remember the immigration ) From my mother side families were moved to Siberia . Now this is my ignorant experience .
    Please tell me your experience and your knowledge of that time.

18. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Is somebody running around blaming the Russians for "everything"? It seems from the news that there are few specific things laid at their gate, and not much else.

19. timojin Valued Senior Member

I think we should divorce our thoughts that Russia is not the Soviet union , They don't want to be overwhelmed by other cultures . They are traditionalist , the wests is adventurous.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's nothing but propaganda.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Your words not mine.

22. timojin Valued Senior Member

If this nation would be of your mentality it would be dangerous to have different views because people with different views would be persecuted .
    I would agree if we were in war, we would have to pool together .
    By the way were you alive during the war in viet nam ?

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Do you feel persecuted?
    Follow up, why do we all have to have the same opinion about a war? That seems dangerous.