Does anti-Russian-ism equate to anti-Semite-ism

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by sculptor, Jun 8, 2017.

1. sculptor Valued Senior Member

When does the blame game stop?
    Where does the blame game stop?
    Can the blame game stop? Or is it human nature to always seek a scapegoat?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

When Russia stops doing things we can blame them for. This is not about creating a scapegoat for anything. It's offensive to equate the hostile actions of Putin's government with the Russian people. Or the Jews.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

When does the bullshit stop?
    Where does the bullshit stop?
    Can the lying game stop? Or is it conservative nature to always seek useless excuses?

No, seriously, what, aside from the obvious, is this thread about, and how is it not a Godwin violation at the outset?

Because, really, if it's not about the obvious, I don't know, do you think you could be bothered to have a point, someday? Just maybe?

joepistole likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

This really doesn't feel like it belongs in politics... methinks Conspiracies would be a better home for it. *punt*

8. timojin Valued Senior Member

Have Putin done anything worse then Clinton , Bush, Bush, or Obama for maintaining peace ?

9. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I can't speak to everything US Presidents may have done... but I have to ask; does it fuckin matter? What, just because the US isn't perfect, we should be OK with other nations committing atrocities?

10. sculptor Valued Senior Member

Perhaps, we will have a better perspective after Muller et al, are done?

..................................................................................

and, yes, I was paraphrasing Putin.
    (Speaking of the democrats) “It’s easier to say we are not guilty, the Russians are guilty… It reminds me of antisemitism: the Jews are guilty of everything,” Putin said
    and
    Putin also said that a child could have hacked the DNC it was so easy. “IP addresses can be invented, a child can do that! Your underage daughter could do that. That is not proof,”
    and
    Putin blamed American politicians for the accusations against Russia. “The problem is not here, the problem is within American politics.
    There is an old phrase
    "the truth will have out"

Will it?

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

He's not working for the US. That's the important part. If Putin went to war with us, would you say, "so what, we also waged wars"?

12. billvon Valued Senior Member

Yes. Specifically, he attacked a neighboring country to make it into part of Russia. Imperial expansion, in other words.

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

Not if Putin or Trump have anything to say about it.

14. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

How is blaming Russia for its aggression scapegoating? Please do explain.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

#KGB | #WhatTheyVotedFor

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Oh, eventually. It outs a lot slower,though, with enough people like you working to obscure it.

But, you know, remember: Puti-Toots can compare Russians to Jews, just like men can look at women and claim to be oppressed, Christians can see a queer not beaten bloody and pretend to be oppressed, and white people apparently think they're the new black. At the end of the day, either Russia did or didn't, and what do we think most people will believe, that the former KGB agent closet case turned Russian strongman is actually acting like the former KGB agent closet case turned Russian strongman his behavior appears to describe, or he's just some completely innocent dude with this really unfortunate appearance that he can't do anything about and only a bigot would pretend to notice? In my time, I have encountered people willing to equate the act of filling out a job application with the result of being born in dark skin.

And there is always some joker, somewhere, willing to echo the pretense as if it is legitimate.

Do you know how the right-wing adoration toward Vladimir Putin came to be? Misogyny through homophobia. American conservatives fell in love with a closet homosexual KGB strongman because he was mean to queers for screwing with manly notions of manhoood. It's kind of ironic, but you also had to be there; I had occasion, recently, to revisit Bartels' clucking admonition to Barack Obama about the bitter people clinging to guns and religion, and it turns out the future first black President of the United States was precisely correct. Today, part of the question is whether or not traditionalists can blame their traditionalism on blacks, women, queers, and Sharia Law.

Because that's the bridge. That's why the KGB closeteer can invoke the Holocaust and it shouldn't take long for a conservative to turn up in an effort to legitimize Vladimir Putin.

And it really is; part of what Bartels was smarting about when he went off on Obama was, in fact, Frank and "What's the Matter with Kansas?" Bartels was desperate to disconnect social issues from a growing conservative streak in a very activist Sunflower political history.

Not only was Obama right, correct, but conservatives are so clinging to their Christianist and post-Christian social issues that they've swooned into the arms of a Russian strongman risen from the ashes of the KGB.

And American conservatives who are willing to give him aid and comfort, to work against the wellbeing of their own country, are a question these United States must rise to answer. History will judge that these should not be proud. They advocate paths that lead to the obedience lectures of Jean Rasczak and Satsuki Kiryūin alike, about how order and obedience are true freedom, and the unworthy can be raised by work to liberty.

Notes:

Bartels, Larry M. "Who's Bitter Now?" The New York Times. 17 April 2008. NYTimes.com. 8 June 2017. http://nyti.ms/2sjgcm4

16. sculptor Valued Senior Member

You are aware, are you not? That Crimea became part of Russia in 1783.

17. timojin Valued Senior Member

Doe Ukraine owes money to Russia ?
    Are you familiar with ethnic groups in the Ukraine from east to west ?

18. timojin Valued Senior Member

Why do you have bring war into the discussion ?

19. timojin Valued Senior Member

Do you have a clear mind ?
    Aggression : Bombing Serbia, Eretria, Granada, Iraq. Libya. The list is much larger , but I will live it there only. Are you related to General Patton ?

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Because cyberattack is a form of warfare. I know we do it to Russia, and they do it to us. The problem is when Americans invite it to happen and possibly collude in it.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Typical Russian anti-US propaganda.

22. billvon Valued Senior Member

Probably. Why?

23. timojin Valued Senior Member

I don't like to bring dirty underwear from the past. but please don't put a helow over our head .
    As Churchill said " We are all criminals "