dodging bullets

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Sir. Brilliance, Dec 3, 2005.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i dont know why you say i act childish for, i do not insult other members of sciforums like you do, think what you like about me its ok but i dont see what your problem is, maybe you are insecure and feel the need to ridicule others, im not sure,

i will not argue with you and resort to insults on your level.

peace,

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phlogistician Banned Banned

I said 'juvenile' not childish. Your prose is badly spelled, incorrectly capitalised, and badly punctuated. I can only assume you are either not academically bright, or that English is not your first language. No insult, just an observation.

Calling you a braggard was not an insult either, it's how you come across.

I prefer your new avatar, btw. I found the one you had of the little girl disturbing.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

The last one had 'cumshot' all over it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I figured you were being sarcastic.
    .........well, honestly, there was that, and the fact that my windows sarcasm detector that came with "Windows Xp service pack 2' all of a sudden showed a pop up message asking me if I wanted to 'allow the sarcasm to happen'. I figured you were a trusted provider of sarcasm, so I let it in.

8. phlogistician Banned Banned

If any body else, apart from this wannabe monk made that claim, yes, it could be taken easily as a joke. But considering the volumes of shit this kid spouts, it really is hard to see where the bullshit ends, and the 'humour' begins.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

say what you please abot my grammer inteligence level and spelling mistakes,
    its ok i dont mind, but stcking to the point of the subject would be prefered for me personaly, aslong as you understand and comprehend what i am saying then picking at minor defects should be secondary concern,

and that avatar/photograph was of my wife and she is an adult not a little girl, what is your problem man?.

peace.

10. phlogistician Banned Banned

If your grammar, spelling and punctuation are bad, and English is your first language, chances are you aren't very bright.

So, this ties in with your self aggrandisement, and gullibility. You aren't clever enough to see that the wool is being pulled over your eyes. I notice your monks take Visa, btw.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i dont pay for lessons, when did i tell you i train open door at the temple. and not closed door?. and who said that is my only source for shaolin and chinese martial arts?

what wool has been pulled over my eyes? explain to me please.

just because you pay for your training dosent mean others do, i also teach people martial arts for no cost atall, but i charge for my standard personal instruction sessions,

peace.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

what wool has been pulled over my eyes? explain to me please.

just because you pay for your training dosent mean others do, i also teach people martial arts for no cost atall, but i charge for my standard personal instruction sessions, and for regular people it is only £5 for sessions, or cheap membership and you can go down to the temple 6-7 days per week if you like, for no charge, just basic pay, but i do not pay for any lessons i take,

mauy thai, at the KO gym in bethnal green globe road east london, its a good gym all your american celebs come to train at this gym, i have seen pink there before, its a good gym, i study taiji for no cost from a master in london if you want details of all of my training classes and gyms i will post them for you in a relavent thread so you can look into it, and see who my masters are, if you know wing chun then you will know my master and my masters master.

peace.