Do You Want To Be Homosexual?

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Willy, Jul 12, 2007.

?

Do you want to be homosexual?

1. I am homosexual and I do not wish to change orientation

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. I am homosexual and I want to become heterosexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I am heterosexual and I do not wish to change orientation

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
  4. I am heterosexual and I want to become homosexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I am bisexual and I do not wish to change orientation

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. I am bisexual and I want to become homosexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I am bisexual and I want to become heterosexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I'm unsure of my sexual orientation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I don't know what I want

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. original sine Registered Senior Member

Let's assume that all sexual activity is at the consent of all involved. If you would like to reply regarding this situation, then please do so. Otherwise...

original: So if hypothetical example man were to have sex with a ten year old male child, but still fantasized about a twenty year old girl, he would not be a homosexual pedophile?

Repo Man: He would be a rapist. Do you think rapists who rape 80 year old women are attracted to 80 year old women?

What makes people pedophiles is their strong to exclusive attraction to prepubescent children; a pedophile who successfully has sex with an adult is still a pedophile. His experience with another adult did not change the fact that he is primarily attracted to prepubescent children. Even if he never gives in to the temptation, and actually molests a child, he is still a pedophile.

Do you really think that a straight man who has had sex once or twice in his life with another man is bisexual?

original: You have indirectly answered no to my question and instead accused hypothetical example man (HEM) of rape. Here is the situation for HEM:

He is a forty year old man. He is "exclusively attracted" to women over twenty. However, one day a ten year old boy asks him for sex, and HEM is a permissive man and says yes. So they have sex. This is the only encounter. What would you consider his sexual orientation to be?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Ha, willy you are right. He fears what people will do once they know he's gay.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Norsefire:

As I suspected, the level of analysis I have been presenting has been too hard for you to follow. You keep ignoring the substantive points I make to you, instead choosing merely to repeat what you have been taught, without thinking.

At some stage, it might be a good idea to start thinking for yourself, or you will never reach full adulthood.

I already covered that, in my previous post. Yes, you have noticed a fact of nature. So what? Nothing follows from that about whether homosexuality is evil or good.

Nature doesn't "want" anything. And even if it did, the fact that something is natural does not mean it is desirable. It may be "natural" to rape and kill, but that doesn't mean they are good things to do.

[enc]Appeal to nature[/enc]

I have nothing to fear. I'm an anonymous name on an internet forum. Even if I was gay, what could happen? Would you cross the world to bash me up because your fear gay people?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Willy:

Initially, it was fun playing with you, but now you're just boring me. Unless you have something substantive to say, don't bother posting.

Further enquiries into my sexuality from you are unwelcome. I ask you to cease and desist. Thankyou.

8. original sine Registered Senior Member

Here is where my line of questioning started:

GhostOfMaxwell: Gay men have been know to have children naturally and even marry. And vice versa.

original: Then by definition they are not homosexual... they would instead be considered bisexual.

GhostOfMaxwell: Not necessarily.

Repo Man:
    A gay man having straight sex once doesn't qualify someone as bisexual. As Lisa Kudrow's character said in The Opposite Of Sex, "Please. I went to a Bar Mitzvah once, it didn't make me jewish.

Think of it this way. A man in prison has sex with other men because he has no other option than not having sex at all. He still does not find men sexually desirable, all of his fantasies are exclusively about women, and as soon as he has the option of going back to having sex only with women, he does so. Bisexuals are attracted to both sexes, though they usually favor one over the other. Hypothetical example man would not qualify as bisexual.

original: So if hypothetical example man were to have sex with a ten year old male child, but still fantasized about a twenty year old girl, he would not be a homosexual pedophile?

Repo Man: He would be a rapist. Do you think rapists who rape 80 year old women are attracted to 80 year old women?

What makes people pedophiles is their strong to exclusive attraction to prepubescent children; a pedophile who successfully has sex with an adult is still a pedophile. His experience with another adult did not change the fact that he is primarily attracted to prepubescent children. Even if he never gives in to the temptation, and actually molests a child, he is still a pedophile.

Do you really think that a straight man who has had sex once or twice in his life with another man is bisexual?

original: Let's assume that all sexual activity is at the consent of all involved. If you would like to reply regarding this situation, then please do so.

Otherwise...

You have indirectly answered no to my question and instead accused hypothetical example man (HEM) of rape. Here is the situation for HEM:

He is a forty year old man. He is "exclusively attracted" to women over twenty. However, one day a ten year old boy asks him for sex, and HEM is a permissive man and says yes. So they have sex. This is the only encounter. What would you consider his sexual orientation to be?

original: In this situation, if you say he is homosexual or bisexual, then he is a pedophile, or vice versa, as they are not exclusive in this situation. Otherwise, according to your previous statements, he is a heterosexual man who is just looking to bust a nut anywhere he can, and if it's inside some 10 year old boy, apparently that still doesn't make him a pedophile or homosexual.

To answer your question, "Do you really think that a straight man who has had sex once or twice in his life with another man is bisexual," yes I do.

If this is somehow incorrect, and a reasonable explanation is offered, then please remove one vote from the bisexual option in the poll.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  9. Willy Banned Banned

This is too easy

10. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Nature knows how she works. being gay is wrong by nature, and disgusting and doesnt work

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Norsefire:

Clearly, you are a child. Come back when you've grown up.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note: Thread closed to deter trolls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.