Do you love anyone?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by MewSkitty, Oct 24, 2004.

1. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

I like someone atm. But i think love is too strong right here right now. We've been going out for a while now, but i think love is a very strong word. But like, definetely. Like in a large large proportion.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. beyondtimeandspace Everlasting Student Registered Senior Member

I have to agree with My Sexy Blue Feet, love IS a strong word. Don't take this the wrong way MewSkitty, but at your age, it is unlikely that you love her. It's an unfortunate thing, but that word is thrown around so lightly that it has lost much of its actual meaning, which has been replaced with a very strong sense of feeling. Undoubtedly, you feel very strongly for this girl, but love? I don't think that I fully understand its meaning, and I'm at an age that should be considering it seriously now.

hehe, I probably sound somewhat condescending. Sorry, it's just that from my own experience, I haven't known any 15 year old who knew what it meant to love, despite their intelligence.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fahrenheit 451 fiction Registered Senior Member

gendanken : I must be a lesbian.
    I'll explain.
    I'm a guy, I ask this dyke in a bar what she liked about girls, she liked everything I liked, so I must be a lesbian.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Beyondtimeandspace:
    Actually, young or not all he has to do is meet her.
    She sounds so lovely and sexy and gives him a woody until reality shows him she is short, a bit chubby, and smells.

farenheit451:
    And thi's has what to do with Bell's employing the word 'partner'?

In an'y case the all-men-are-dyke's is a corny one liner from "Cheer's".