Do You Enjoy Being Insulted ?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Myles, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Saquist Banned Banned

Cicumstantial hypocrisy.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Myles Registered Senior Member

I think you are taking a deliberately narrow view. You are creating the impression that I am the only one to whom you will not reveal your sources. But that is not so. There were others on that thread who pressed you to cite your source for the misquotation of Matthew 1.1 but you refused them also. So who is betraying the truth and what truth are you referring to ?

If you dispute what I am saying, I will gladly cite the posts where you made claims for which you were unwillinglg or unable to supply evidence. I can prove that you refused to answer a straightforward question time and again,

Now you are centre stage why not tell us which version of the Bible you use that conflicts with the King James' version, the Latin version and the Greek version. You now have the chance to call me out, so why not do so ? If you refuse yet again, others may draw the wrong conclusion about your regard for truth. Also, why not give some thought to all those Christians who lack your priveliged insight.

Your alternative is to indulge in some more personal abuse, but I believe that such tactics cast doubts on your credibility. Put up or shut up.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Personally, I don't mind the insults to me. I do, however, find that you're own poor behavior here at Sciforums is detrimental to the forum in general. I pointed out your own self-contradictory nature above (they call such behavior "lying" where I live -perhaps they call it something different where you are).

You can either participate in a functional and appropriate manner in the forum or not. Your choice. This is, however, a formal warning and if I should have to warn you again I'll give you a temp ban. Other members would like to go on participating in the forum without being harassed by trolling behavior like yours.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Myles Registered Senior Member

I honestly do not know what you mean by trolling in relation to what I said. I was making the point that I was not alone in finding Saquist intractable. He has behaved in the same way towards others, I offeredto support my contention by referring to the posts in question.In simple terms, I was defending myself from his attack.

Perhaps you could explain in what manner I could have defended myself that you would find acceptable.; or have I no right to defend myself. Read his ad hominen post and my response and explain why I was trolling and he wasn't.

I get the impression that you would like to ban me but doubtless you see yourself as a fair moderator.

8. Saquist Banned Banned

While I don't always agree with the Moderator he has elminated perjorative comments that I have made in response to you aswell as your own. I've never disagreed with this cleaning processes.

One of the clues Miles, is that in every (yes, every) situation you instigated the confrontation. Yours was not defense, you were and still are the agressor. You come out of the blue and engage, engage, engage and engage. I've taken numerous opportunities to disengage from your attacks to turn and find you replying with slanderous intent in another thread.

You then began reporting my post as if you were the victim. Our post were deleted as a result.

I don't know how many times I've tried ignoring you but i've have lost count and the will to continue ignoring you. So I face you , because it takes less energy, and I give you nothing for your efforts. The positive return is that I gain practice in dealing with a aberrant character set in a more efficient manner in a public setting. There is also my continued study of your behvior that I find fascinating, intriguing...you may be the first person I've engaged with such a diminutive amount of self control.

9. Gustav Banned Banned

saquist is like totally awesome in clarity and focus
    that said, the tard will not withstand my scrutiny

ja
    there can only be one

/puffed up peacockery

oh
    myles is the pits

10. Myles Registered Senior Member

Thank you
    your rapier thrust
    Both wounded
    Just wait
    Wheel turn
    Oder nicht ?

11. Myles Registered Senior Member

Ok , you have my permission to carry on in your own inimitable manner.Just don't' forget to ad hom anyone who disagrees with you. It's your most awesome weapon. Bye for now. I shall ignore you from now on but continue to read your posts with interest.

12. Myles Registered Senior Member

Vielleicht haette es dir mehr Spass gemacht wenn ich gesagt haette " vielen Dank fuer Obst und Gemuese. Was meinste ?

13. Gustav Banned Banned

perhaps
    say it and find out

14. draqon Banned Banned

Myles...I say we should do something with this Gustav

15. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Gustav? Who is this Gustav that you speak of?

16. draqon Banned Banned

oh come on...ignoring people ain't nice

17. Myles Registered Senior Member

Vielen Dank fuer Obst and Gemuese. Was meinst du jetzt ?

18. Myles Registered Senior Member

I hope you have nothing nasty in mind

19. Myles Registered Senior Member

Gustav
    Is he who speaks in riddles
    work out
    meaning profound
    remarks
    not meant for all
    Verstanden ?

20. draqon Banned Banned

See I like riddle myself, but when someone curses in every sentence, it take away the wish to solve the riddle.

21. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Harden the fuck up draq.

22. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

IMO, Being too sensitive chief.
    At least he was clever about it, Here (I would) smile and say..well..Lets see shall we ?

If he went "Why you evil little jerkoff muslim loving unamerican/country dumbass(as weird as that sounds)" that would be an insult.

But that's easy to ignore. Guess he got your attention.

23. draqon Banned Banned

ok you curse, but you don't speak in riddles. It does not annoy me as much.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You just say it right up.