Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by spuriousmonkey, Jan 31, 2006.

?

Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

1. Yes, all the time

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Yes, sometimes

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. no, never

67 vote(s)
    72.0%
  4. I'm not a man.

8 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Sorry Buddha1, I could not find your post where you stated your position on lesbians. Could you possibly type it out again please, or give me a link?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I voted "no, never", but it occured to me that there could be an occasion when the services of a male pimp might be needful in acquiring access to an amenable female. Would you consider that a 'sexual need for other men'?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

This is not my question and this is not what I asked.

I care little for wests misleading definitions.

Why do you parry my questions? Shows clearly that you are avoiding it!

Which means that you have no answer to my point that the anonymous poll would not show the right situation either.

As for the rest of you guys......I just want to say that I've already stated my position about the effectiveness of a poll anonymous or otherwise in determining the truth in this extremely sensitive issue for men.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

So spurious monkey you have avoided the points and questions I have raised anout:

- the sensitivity of an 'sexual preference' poll for straight men, even if it is anonymous.

- the definition of heterosexuality.

both are crucial issues in order to establish the truth about natural male sexuality. Because both come in the way of the truth.

Hence, I rest my case before all neutral people.

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

what makes you think the west cares about eastern misleading definitions?

heterosexual activity is natural buddha
    it is natural
    natural
    keep saying that buddha, because it is true

but i do wonder why there is no research on the topic
    and research with animals is not the same as himan research
    it could be a topic that can not be researched

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Which, of course, is why there is a poll to determine once and for all why it is a topic that can not be researched. Or, something like that?

10. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Am I a "neutral" people?

I just don't know for sure. I mean, it appears that way.

11. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Would it be best to restrict the poll to all neutered people, rather than all neutral people?

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I don't know from which rock you crawled, but where I am from homosexuality is considered normal.

I gave you the scientific definition of heterosexuality. So far you have given none. When you say you are giving a definition you are not. You start rambling about 20 different topics. That shows how difficult it is for you to be objective about your own views and this suggests clearly that you have some kind of psyhological hangup about your own homosexuality. You still think it is a big thing to be homosexual while it is not. I'd imagine you grew up in some kind of conservative environment. Grow up and just admit what you are and don't try to defend your position by making it seem that the rest of the world is fucked up. You are fucked up. You have to deal with the issue at hand. Not the world.

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Because they are not willing to discuss it.

Which actually shows that they can't --- because its part of the lies spread by the west.

Otherwise, instead of trying to avoid discusions and indulge in ascribing motives and accusations they would come on the table and discuss with an open mind.

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

YOUR'RE AVOIDING DISCUSSING THE DEFINITION OF HETEROSEXUALITY. UNLESS YOU COME TO THE TABLE TO DISCUSS THE DEFINITION I WON'T DISCUSS FURTHER WITH YOU.

15. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I can bet you that all those who participated in the poll to say yes or no are neutered people.

16. Light Registered Senior Member

“ Originally Posted by leopold99
    what makes you think the west cares about eastern misleading definitions? ”

By Buddha:

"Because they are not willing to discuss it.

Which actually shows that they can't --- because its part of the lies spread by the west.

Otherwise, instead of trying to avoid discusions and indulge in ascribing motives and accusations they would come on the table and discuss with an open mind."
    --------------------------------
    You totally missed the point! They don't discuss it because they don't care about it. Don't get yourself all confused - it's just as simple as that.

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

They don't care about it, that's why the small but vocal bunch of you have got together to try to stop me? That is why this poll has been put up to counter me? That's why anomalous started a thread to get me banned?

You don't care? How many lies are you going to tell?

Sure you care! But when you're so obviously wrong, how can you defend yourself through a discussion.

18. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I come here to pass the time. This forum, for me, is largely for relaxation. Along the way, if I can amuse, educate or inform others, and myself, so much the better.
    I address your posts because you spout nonsense, you substantiate nothing, you claim victory when you have lost, etc
    Anomalous is an idiot. May we agree on that.

When the person we are discussing with - you - refuses to study the evidence; misuses terms; does not understand the methodology of science; is delusional; then it does, indeed, become impossible to defend ourselves through discussion. Do you understand why that is not at all the same thing as losing the argument?

19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

And how do you decide that.

What evidences have I ever refused to study?

the term misuse of terms is a matter of opinion --- why haven't you been able to spell out exactly why I've misused them?

I'm not writing a scientific paper here. I'm using scientific results arrived at by other scientists together with other evidences from our society --- including media reports. So you can't dismiss me on the basis of red-tapism.

20. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Buddha1, I put it to you that you are deliberately ignoring my requests for your position on lesbians because the thought of firm breasts rubbing up against each other, and wet pussies, make you feel aroused, which goes against your theory that men are only sexually attracted to men.

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

a.) http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=965410#post965410

b.) I never said that men have sexual attraction only for other men.......Do you think by distorting what I'm saying you'll become right?

c.) Are you anomalous with another username?

22. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

a) Why thankyou

b) Well you could have fooled me.

c) Absolutely not

23. Dudish dude Look out behind you...ZOMBIE!! Registered Senior Member

i said no. I am straight but i dont have a problem with gay people in fact i am good friends with someone who is gay. I dont see why your geting so steamed up about it to be honest. spurious monkey is just putting his thoughts in, no need to get all shouty about it.