Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by spuriousmonkey, Jan 31, 2006.

?

Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

1. Yes, all the time

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Yes, sometimes

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. no, never

67 vote(s)
    72.0%
  4. I'm not a man.

8 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

He went off to found his own forum I think, where he could espouse his theories without fear of contradiction - since he was having such a hard time convincing all the male members of Sciforums that they have a suppressed need to stroke... male members.

His problem was that he just wouldn't admit defeat on any point. I felt sorry for him really.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Genji Registered Senior Member

I prefer my manmeat ages 18-25 but yes, I NEED all the day long.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Satyr Banned Banned

I miss that deluded freak.

There’s nothing sadder than being trapped in your own stupidity and having nobody to share it with.
    Most stupidity has the comfort of being part of a popular state of mind.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

his only problem was that he was queer as a three dollar bill and couldn't deal with it.

8. Satyr Banned Banned

To use your metaphor: He then wanted to force the world to be 3 dollar bills so that he wouldn’t feel so freakish.

He almost had me convinced I wanted a penis up my anal cavity but was in denial.
    Then he reassured me that I was excluded from his hypothesis that 95% of men secretly desire other men and that I was a true queer heterosexual.

I never felt so relieved about being part of a minority before.

See, genetic mutations, especially in a world preaching tolerance and understanding and equality, feel isolated and special when there are no severe repercussions to their deformity other than genetic unfitness.

I enjoyed his displays of Orwellian ‘word-speak’ and how he attempted to reinterpret words to fit into his ideal.
    I think it was a good example of what happens in the mind in all of us who attempt to harmonize our genes with our memes.

9. imaplanck. Banned Banned

"Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men "
    Certainly not I could honestly say I could go my whole life without sucking dick, but then maybe Im also in da Nile or just haven't met the right fruit.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  10. Satyr Banned Banned

I would combine it with that other thread about how wrong it is to eat meat and say that:

It is doubly wrong to eat meat in this context.

11. Genji Registered Senior Member

Just make sure the meat you eat has plenty of sauce.

12. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

That is just a tip of the iceberg of the increadible posts that find their way on this forum. Some of the people here belong to the insane Asylum, its a matter of time before the hospital gets to them. To me you have to be one boring person to want to spend your life with the same sex, but I say, why would you want someone who has the same sex toys as you do. Its flabbergasting. Best of luck

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

It's hard to understand it from a heterosexual point of view, but I think of it this way. What's wrong with it? Its an expression of love and no can really choose to love; we can choose NOT to love, but its a lonely place to be.

Plus, when the sex toys are the same the directions are easier to understand

14. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Since when did love become something you have to totally understand? I personally like girls that leave me guessing, girls I can't understand. Life is about surprises, when the surprise is gone the party is pretty much over and all else thereafter is pretty much pretentiousness.

15. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

But there are no BOOBIES!

16. Genji Registered Senior Member

Boobies are for frat boys. Plus they are over rated. They're just bags of swinging fat!

17. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

I can't help but feel [my gfs boobs] that you are missing the point.

Boobies, dude. Boobs.

18. Genji Registered Senior Member

I can appreciate a beautiful woman. Breasts proportionate to the body, nice curves, slim legs, etc. but I saw a HealthChannel segment involving surgery on a woman's breast

It looks like scrambled eggs in there! The Dr. said it was all FAT! Swooping, jiggling, swaying tubes of fat! Just kinda grosses me out dude.

19. Satyr Banned Banned

Now all we need is for a pedophile to drop in and tell us that we all crave to have sex with children and that we just can’t admit it.

Afterwards someone practicing bestiality can tell us how natural it is to fornicate with animals and how we all secretly desire our dog.

20. imaplanck. Banned Banned

There's nothing else on earth that can fill ones cupped hand so luxuriantly.

21. Genji Registered Senior Member

I can think of something......

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I wasn't talking about love when I said directions, more in terms of indicating the location of erogenous zones

23. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I know a couple of lesbians. Suffice to say, they have a whale of a time in bed. I know - I've heard them