Do we really have freedom of speech?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Pithikos, Apr 24, 2013.

1. arauca Banned Banned

Pal how many times and in what form do I have to tell you it does not have any thing to do with the tollbooth.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

A simple declaration is not a proof. You are avoiding the issue.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Here's betting he never replies to you, Joe - because he can't.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I don't think he's politically minded (it would be difficult to even consider him "minded" at all), he's just insufferably ignorant, illogical and bull-headed.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

Your claim does not make it true.

If you seek to restrict other's freedoms, do not be shocked when the same is done to you.

8. arauca Banned Banned

Specific what ? again read my last answer to Read only I can not spoon feed you with been more specific. Thank you for your comment.

9. arauca Banned Banned

So if I follow the law, and my claim does not make true , So the government have enacted a law to protect us, and yet the same government violate its enacted law so were is the freedom that you claim.??

10. billvon Valued Senior Member

Where is the freedom? You took it away from the tollboth operators - so ask yourself where you took it.

11. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

For starters, how about accurately quoting me (i.e. not writing garbage and falsely attributing it to me)? Two, no one is asking you to spoon feed me. You are being asked to cogently answer the questions that have been put to you by Billvon and Read-Only. And you have repeatedly dodged those questions by dumping a load of nonsense, cluttering up the discussion with a load of chaff, with superfluous nonsense, and running away from the issues that have been raised.

12. arauca Banned Banned

The way you reply to post #103 you pal Joe 's replication fits yo you ."A simple declaration is not a proof"
    " I don't think he's politically minded (it would be difficult to even consider him "minded" at all), he's just insufferably ignorant, illogical and bull-headed. " that applies to you

Quick reply to this message

13. arauca Banned Banned

Pardon me you just like to argue of some thing that you don't know the facts . That is enough for me , I will not reply.

14. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

The old schoolyard idiom,” I'm rubber and you're glue", is a bit juvenile, don’t you think?

15. billvon Valued Senior Member

So what are "the facts?" Or is it just something you made up?

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

true, because you haven't provide any.
    the only thing you stated was you are suing a tollroad for noise pollution.
    even that hasn't been verified.
    if you want help with this then we MUST have full disclosure.

17. rpenner Fully Wired Valued Senior Member

http://www.ipcb.state.il.us/COOL/external/CaseView.aspx?referer=results&case=13665 2009-04-28 to 2012-07-12
    Based on search results of public records, I'm guessing this is either arauca's case or a similar one.

18. arauca Banned Banned

Pardon me you must be retarded I give you my case number and give to you the government agency , and you could not find it .HAVE YOU IN YOUR BLOODY LIFE MADE ANY LITERATURE SEARCH > I believe at one time you said you have a Phd How did you manage to do research if you don't know how to make a literature search , did you buy your Phd ?

19. rpenner Fully Wired Valued Senior Member

The Board ruled against the complaint because ISTHA is protected by the same laws as other alleged violators of the law -- all parts of the statute have to apply if the respondent is to be judged in violation of the law. Now if back at the point that Mr. A first found out that an Interstate extension was going to run past his property and if the realtor/sellor knew or should have known and if state law obliged them to disclose that to Mr. A and they did not in some provable way, then Mr. A would have had a good case -- but it is likely that a statute of limitations would apply that might block the suit. Mr. A. should stop being his own lawyer if he really cares about the outcome of the cases and not just venting his spleen in public.

Where?

20. arauca Banned Banned

In the complain I have mentioned several neighbors that were older then the preliminary proposal of the road , yet they did not wanted taken them into account , When the preliminary proposal was made we had over 40 signatures so the alignment would be moved 1800 feet into an area of lesser disturbance to the community. But because a wealthy individual with political influence we were dismissed . Fuck it . Please talk to me about citizen tight and freedom of speech,. Arshe holes that have not been exposed to the system., continue deeming on what they have been brain washed in grade school.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

depends on what you mean by literature search.
    i've searched for specific things using google and other search engines.
    you would be amazed at the amount of "formal" education i have.
    for the record, i never stated here or anywhere else that i had a Ph.D. in anything.
    no, it flew out of a car window and landed on my lawn.

how exactly did the tollroad affect your enjoyment?
    someone that owned or owns your land HAD to give the tollroad consent to build close to your house.

22. arauca Banned Banned

Find what does "eminent domain" does if the government wants to use it . and rip off the old lady and sent her to a nursing home. a land of 5 acre which was valued at $500000 and they give he $166000.. According to the so called law there should be a sound barrier , so they punished me by putting a half arsh 9 feet tall over the bridge.. the noise should be 65 decibel according to the law so I presented them documents of 72 decibel .

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

i'm not going to argue this point because there are too many unknowns, but yes, eminent domain does give the government the right to take your land for a fair price.
    my guess is the wall is a bad design.
    walls 9 feet high make good sound reflectors and under the right conditions can actually amplify sound.
    also, there are certain noises that you will just have to live with.
    deep rumblings from loaded semis for example.

edit:
    at what frequency does the state get 65 decibels and at what frequency did you get 72 decibels?
    nevermind, the question is irrelevant.

Last edited: May 2, 2013