Do black holes really exist in the real world or are they just virtual objects

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by pluto2, Oct 30, 2013.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. river

not convinced

and you are not someone who wants to learn

to learn means the " want to know "

have you explored the sites I put out there

so far the answer is no

and the sites I put out there , on this thread are mainstream sites

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

As others have noted [and in this thread] you are a professional troll, and obviously I should not be feeding you.
    But I do fear for some young people out there, that just could be vulnerable to your trolling expertise, and so I will continue to refute your ratbaggery comments, suggestions and inuendos.

Yep, you certainly have linked to some mainstream sites with mainstream explanations and opinions, but at the same time inferring your own anti mainstream regurgitation you pick off your pseudoscience sites.

Again, you need to take some good advice and research more of what you do link to and some of the moronic things you are apt to say...eg...The other day you asked if a view from an astronomer had been peer reviewed. That comment alone illustrated your ignorance.

8. river

as I pointed out

none of the mainstream theories really knows what is going on

yet none of what is going on , is any surprise and/or beyond explanation to the Cosmic Plasma theorist

that is a fact

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No, that is not a fact, nor anywhere near a fact.
    If you think you have evidence invalidating the incumbent model, then get it peer reviewed.
    You won't though. I know!!!!! CONSPIRACIES!!!!! THE MAINSTREAM BRIGADE CONSPIRES AGAINST ANYONE WHO DARES TO BE DIFFERENT

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It may happen on odd occasions, as it did with Galileo and they all laughed at him.
    Guess what??? The also laughed far more frequently at Bozo the Clown, and you certainly are not Galileo!!!

10. river

another emotional rant

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

But I'm not trolling am I???....I'm telling it as it is, and you are a proven troll, that much is obvious to all.

12. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Again if you have the slightest evidence invalidating the mainstream cosmological picture, or anything at all, no matter how small, to support your Electric Universe hypothesis, don't be shy.....Get it peer reviewed.

13. river

to reiterate

as I pointed out

none of the mainstream theories really knows what is going on

yet none of what is going on , is any surprise and/or beyond explanation to the Cosmic Plasma theorist

that is a fact

http://www.eubootcamp.info/sourceboo...ide/chapter-7/

14. river

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I suppose the biggest bit of evidence for a BH's existence is common sense. I mean squeeze any mass into a small enough volume and the escape velocity will eventually surpass that of the speed of light ..Squeeze the Sun into a 3 km radius, and that velocity will be reached...Squeeze the earth into a volume of 3cms and again, the escape velocity will surpass "c".
    [It's been a while since I have checked, so those figures may be out by a cm or two with regards to Earth and a km or two with regards to the Sun.]
    The next great bit of evidence is observational. We have seen accretion disks spiralling into "nothing" all the time giving off X-Rays and being heated up further and further, and increasing speeds approaching "ç"....Until finally disappearing, as if sucked down a plug hole.
    Other effects observed have been far more gravitational in nature, with immense curving/warping of space/time, and also gravitational lensing.
    Pretty damning evidence that they do exist.

16. river

yet they do not predict the helix plasma form nor know , how to explain it

17. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The recipe

The recipe for a DNA nebula is strict but simple. It requires a strong magnetic field, a rotating body, and a nebulous cloud of material positioned just right.

Massive central black holes are the best sources for both the strong magnetic field and rotating body, and since most large galaxies have them, Morris expects DNA-like nebula may be common through out the universe.

"I absolutely expect to see [this configuration] in gas-rich galaxies with all these elements in place," Morris said.

http://www.space.com/2157-cosmic-dna-double-helix-spotted-space.html

Of course in a Universe, near infinite in extent, and content [if not infinite] the chances of the weird and unusual are expected, more or less.
    Just as the those same quantities, lead to the overwhelming likelyhood that we are really not alone.

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I suppose though, that with 7 billion people on this Earth, there is bound to be a weirdo or two, that would ignore the above, and would still see what they want to see, and fabricate that observation, to fit their pet interpretation.
    It's called delusions of grandeur.

19. river

Yet it is a surprise , why ?

Thats the thing

But to those who know what Birkland currents do its not a surprise

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The recipe

The recipe for a DNA nebula is strict but simple. It requires a strong magnetic field, a rotating body, and a nebulous cloud of material positioned just right.

Massive central black holes are the best sources for both the strong magnetic field and rotating body, and since most large galaxies have them, Morris expects DNA-like nebula may be common through out the universe.

"I absolutely expect to see [this configuration] in gas-rich galaxies with all these elements in place," Morris said.

http://www.space.com/2157-cosmic-dna...ted-space.html
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

While realising there is nothing special about this formation, and they expect to find more, points to the fantastic expotential growth and advancement of technology, that enables us to see further in both time and space, and yet it appears to be the first time its been seen.
    Just shows how small our Earth/solar system/galaxy is when compared to the Universe as a whole.
    The same of course applys to ETI....Most scientists expect it, but as yet we have not seen it.
    As I have said a number of times, time and distance are great barriers to our discovering the answers to the big questions.

And we have gravity in the main to thank for it all...the first force decoupled from the superforce...the one that has cosmological effects over cosmological distances....without gravity, would we have space/time??...Would we have anything at all????

21. river

The site posted doesn't work

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

PML!!!!
    It's from your own link stupid!
    And it is working if you go back to the original.....of course that wouldn't make any difference to you anyway, would it?

23. river

It depends on your thinking of what gravity is ...

Is gravity , strictly attractive or can gravity be both , attractive and repulsive

Some say both