Dimensions

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Rantaak, Feb 4, 2005.

1. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

There are no other dimensions except the 3, but there are other realms and other worlds, within our world. The universe is a vast living organism. Our bodies are parts of other greater beings. Planets and suns are small particles of greater beings, galaxies are small cells of these 'beings'. They're so much larger than us that we are generally completely unaware of them, and so might they be unaware of us, while they live their daily lives. When their body dies, our universe does not die because their body is much greater than our 'universe'.

Inside the particles and atoms which make up our bodies there are conscious beings like us, with great civilizations, although they are much different than us. There is life on all planets on this solar system, but not in the same way as on earth. There are also ethereal realms in this universe including ethereal planets, galaxies and conscious beings, all invisible to us. There exists no non-organic matter. Everything is life. 'Life' makes up light, gravity, magnetism and so on.

Well, I don't know of any other way of saying it.

It's my karma. Nothing is random. God made me suffer because of his great love to me. Suffering is exactly what I need to understand things and to become a better person, it's a great gift.

Everyone suffers as much (though not at the 'same time'). There is no 'favoritism' in nature, neither is there any faster or easier way to 'enlightenment'. We just live through countless lives to gather more and more experience.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

It's nice that you have conjured up this excuse for being born into an unfortunate situation, but the fact remains that you are just born into it because that's the way things go, why don't you actually try to break free of this routine that makes you suffer?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

im not saying "drugs are bad" i smoke weed a little, i dont drink alcohole though, or coffee, or take any western medicine, i fix my own broken bones, i dont have jabs or any desiese control, and i am never sick, i have had 3 colds in my life, or 2 i forget, i dont take many "drug" type things really, i eat witht he seasons usually local to the area i am situated at, i hunt my own food alot of the time,

i dont dissagree with drugs, i was just pointing out a personal experience of mine, when i took LSD it wasnt a good feeling after awhile, i was with about 9-10 of my friends at the time i first took it, we was having a great time for the first couple hours, then it got bad and annoying after awhile, it gets sickening.

it does make you see/feel/experience things differently and disstorted from your usual vision un impared thats all.

i dont reccomend people take it, magic mushrooms are less severe, i would say if you "have" to take that kind of drug, do those, they are purely natural un tampered. and you can control your buzz more dure to how weak each one is,

a tab of LSD is very powerful, and thats 1 tiny tab, its hard to control doses of LSD, i used to sell it aswell, along with other drugs, i dont sell anymore,

peace

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

SERIOUSLY... ALOT of people try and promote LSD as a good thing.

it is not.... it is totally wacked stuff... and only for those who want to and are willing to see truely insane.. seriously.. insane things...
    because if you take it... you will be literally be insane.. for hours..
    seeing things... objects moving by themselves...
    all manner of madness.

and if your not cool... it could all turn bad.... and get real UN-FUN...

so.. please... dont think it is anything like marijuana or alcohol, ... no.......

you must stay cool... if you dont.. you may find yourself running on the freeway from people who arent chasing you... they may not even exist.

it has happened..... some people end up in the nut house by morning...
    cause they dont stay cool... and calm..
    that is why i must argue with duendy....

who seems insistant on suggesting it opens the mind. AND EVERYONE should try it..

it does not... i know.. ive taken it enough times.. and powerful shit...
    all those halucinations i described earlier... i have seen them all.
    and more... much more....

but ive never seen any aleins or leprechans.... that pissed me off.

-MT

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

hahhhhhaaaaa, a forced into role of L S D DEFENDeeerrr agin. cause round here at the mo, lookslike the propaganderists are busy giving wrong info as usual

I am not some evil drug pusher who wants to turn you onto LSD. whoever is reading all tis and is curious. actually this thread is titled 'dimensions' and i have brought in about sacraments, of which i INCLUDE LSD, because tey are te easiest means to experiences deeper dimensional experience. DIRECT experience

BUt because one or two posters here are painting a very negative picture of LSD, i am drawn into having to defend it. so bit it. for MY experience with LSD has most definately NOT been anything like Empty's and MOshe's experiences whatsoever. and i am not alone

One only has to read what the discoverer of LSD has to say about his 'problem child'. He is 100years old, and at his Symposium a short while back actually ENCOURAGES experiemntation with LSD, ESPECIALLY as a wayt of inspiring deeper more intimate observation and relationsip wit Nature

As I may have mentioned earlier in this thread, this is EXACTLY my experience. for when i first had LSD when 15, it was insights intothe wonder of Nature that was te prominent feature. so i dot care how long tis thread goes on for, i will not sit back while te resident cuple here denigrate such a powerful inspirer for bonding with Nature

I repeat. LSD is a non specific cehmical. technically, 'non-spcific' means that , unlike specific drugs like say apsirin and so on that are made to target certain functionsof the body, LSD is really more a trigger for llowing unique deeper states of feeling. it al depened on individual and set and setting. so te fact that the two here seem to have not had god experiences could be due to two things

LSD was street and not really LSD. for te kosher LSDis very hard to make now, for the substance they cut it with is rare. i will get more info on this.
    And/or the set and setting was wrong

So. LSD when inteligently taken is PROFOUND. and i will presnt some passages which show the insighgts one may get from experience.
    Bu tere are other sacraments too, like magic mushrooms, which i recommend as they ar free to pick, and you are guarantedd they are as they are, organic
    What we need to do, my main purpose is to get over the propganda about taking such foods as way of inspiration. because it is very urgent now that people reconnect wit Naturein a deep way. an interdimehsional way. instead of this 2D reality imposed on everyone via cultural conditioning

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

The Albert Hoffman Foundation
    www.hoffman.org/

read from, and, about, the man who invented LSD...

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

haha...amazin what addin one f will do hey?....agin:
    The Albert Hofmann Foundation
    www.hofmann.org/

11. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

most pills are bad for your health.

No, this is what I really believe. For example, I believe I'll be born on earth again, but it really doesn't make me feel better cos I don't want to be reborn, yet I believe it, because I REALLY believe it... the same with karma... I can't believe things would happen without reason... cause without effect... no way...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2006
  12. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

What if YOU are the cause?

What if you are put here instead to find your way from suffering, not TO it?

What if you've got the whole thing backwards?

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

what if wes is right,?

what if he is right while bieng wrong?

what if he is wrong about his word but right with his logic?

what if we dont know and just have to guess.

peace.

14. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

nothing really matters. what happens happens. who cares.

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

)))))))))(((((((((((&)))))

16. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Many, many things matter.

It's a matter of to whom they matter.

Just because they don't matter to you, doesn't mean they don't matter. Things perhaps matter so someone who isn't such a whirling vortex of apathetic misery.

Your attitude is your choice.

That you do not care about anything is of course, your choice.

But it looks like it's a choice that brings you suffering.

Whatever.

This is way off topic. Pardon.

17. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

if i really said that, i was kidding. but it's probably only your mind who said that.

no, those are my person.

no, it's you who say that.

did i say they don't matter for others?

just because i said i don't care doesn't mean i don't. they're just words.

what kind of idiotic person choose to suffer?

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

te essece of what i said is-----IF you forget who are ARE, then you wont think like you do. you MAY be miserable likeyou seem to be, you may not. but whateve, it wont be 'you'-as you are

19. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

obviously, in my next life, i'll be different cos i will change body. but as usual i don't really see your point.

20. Rantaak Registered Senior Member

Wow. Okay. So my first post was like a year ago and now we're talking about lsd. Let me see if i can make this better.

Okay. So at first I thought that the dimensions were endless. This website (http://www.tenthdimension.com/flash2.php) explains 0 through 10 very well, however I hear that some string theorists posit 11 and some 26. In the way I'm understanding it so far, there appears to be a loop at every interval of 10.

What I do not see is how one could get anywhere from 10 without looping. If someone has any resources that could explain 11 - 26, that would be muchly appreciated.

Other things to ponder while on the subject of dimensions...

Do you believe in a soul? If so, define. What dimension does a soul reside within?

p.s. sorry, not articulating too well at this hour. Any clarifications needed, ask.

21. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

That site is garbage. There is no scientific basis for any consideration of dimensions beyond 3 space + time at this time. There is litterally not a shread of evidence for this highly speculative hypothesis.

Moreover, this is certainly a science, not a philosophy, issue. This isn't even open to metaphysical discussions as far as I can tell.

22. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

I dug that flash thing on the dimensions though. Cool shit, whether it be bullshit or not, entertaining.

23. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Entertaining to a limited extent, for I also feel abject fury.

The indeterminist "many branches" crap is obnoxious and rises rises within me a great anger.

As does the piss poor explanation of "observation" in Quantum Physics, which implies someone actually looking at it, despite the fact that non-conscious entities influence this "observation" much more than we do. It also accepts a pure probablistic QM, which has not as of yet been proven at all to be the case.

Also, the abuse of "infinity".

Ugh ugh ugh.