Did you burn ants?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by S.A.M., Aug 13, 2006.

?

Did you burn ants?

1. Yes I did it once

20.2%
  2. Yes I did it several times

34.0%
  3. No never

50.0%
  4. I'm male

53.2%
  5. I'm female

8.5%
  6. I'd rather not say

2.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Eidolan Registered Senior Member

I also fed the ants as well as other insects to spiders and watched them be eaten.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. deathfix Registered Member

Nope, but I did kick over anthills when I was a kid.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Ant war was the most fun ""
    When big red ants and big back ants were on and the hills were big . We would take a black ant and pit it against the red ant . They did not really like to fight each other but when you forced them together they fought for about maybe 10 seconds . That would about as long as you could get a bout going .
    They would repel away after that . I guess they don't like killing there kind no matter what color they were.

It was fun and it Baron Chapman that started the trend . He was our school bully . The kind of guy that lit his own farts on fire and did . Little fuck would fight on the drop of a hat . Me and him went round more than one time . He grew out of it and I take my responsibility in the whole matter. Takes 2 people to fight . No I don't mean you and the other you either . God stop fighting your self

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Zombie ant:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The fungus grows into its' brain and makes the ant die in a good location for the fungus.

Zombie thread: last active in 2008.

8. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

S.A.M. made Me do it . She is controlling that way . I am her whooch . I heard she could blow me away with her I Lash so I am not taking any chances .