Did We Really Go To The Moon

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by ditm, Jun 19, 2001.

1. orcot Valued Senior Member

didn't apollo place mirrors on the lunar surface that reflect laser beams that are used to measure the changing distance between the earth and the moon? Even the russians dit the test so why does evreybody who bothered at least reckognise that their is a prism outh there?http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/Mirrors.htm

to me that is at least some proof, that the people who where so smart to loose their original tapes made it there, then their is offcourse the large amount of lunar soil, that is quit unique because it settled in a vacuum under 1/7 gravity.
    Then their are the parts of the surveyor 3 lander that they brought back

Oh yeah then their where the landers from apollo 12,14,15,16,17 that where deliberately crashed into moon, perhaps their is some visual record of that.

Further proof is going to be a little bit difficult for the moment

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Singularity Banned Banned

Look at this nice foot print in the dusty area

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The best part is that its adjacent to the crater that failed to exist

Getting the picture ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. orcot Valued Senior Member

wouldn't it have been nice if the first boot had something nice on the sole. Like a NASA logo printed, or a nike sign. Instead we got yust horizontale lines, NASA could have done better

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. zenbabelfish autonomous hyperreal sophist Registered Senior Member

I think photographs taken from a verifiable off-moon source would silence the 'unbelievers.'.

8. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

The reason there was no crater under the LEM: (courtesy of badastronomy)

9. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Man, this is an ancient thread. I was gonna say, "Dude, thread necromancy to the extreme!", but then I checked the time stamps and saw that this thread has been active on and off since it was made. So this thread is effectively on-going. Perhaps notable.

As for the content: Yes, any buffoon knows that we certainly did go to the Moon.

10. zenbabelfish autonomous hyperreal sophist Registered Senior Member

..and just one 'off-moon' photograph of the artifacts/ecofacts would provide conclusive proof and silence most of the doubters.

11. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Some conspiracy theorists would rather claim that the landers were sent after the "faked" moon landings, or that the new photo was doctored. Anything rather than renounce their beliefs.

12. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Nah. They'd think it was part of some grand NASA conspiracy.

13. Janus58 Valued Senior Member

What really gets me about this argument (And others like them) is that it assumes stupidity on the part of NASA. Don't you think that if they were going to fake it, and that there should have been a blast crater, that they would have just faked one? Details like that would just not have been missed, after all they wouldn't have been just try to pull the wool over the eyes of the public, but the entire world's scientific community. Specifically the USSR, who's government would haved just loved to have been able to produce any evidence that U.S. did not actually land on the moon.

I think that a lot of these people who come up with these hoax arguments simply suffer from a "Look how clever I am." complex.

14. Singularity Banned Banned

Wow after giving the proof, Morons from USA are cribbing and moaning over their dumbness.

Instead of making personal attacks what else is there now left for u to do since u cant unprove the facts, u see.

15. Singularity Banned Banned

The best part is that i can still be the first human on moon.

16. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Actually, I posted a rebuttal of your "no crater" hypothesis. What do you have to say about that?

17. URI IMU Registered Senior Member

>> i can still be the first human on moon.

LOL

NO, I will be the one!!!!

18. orcot Valued Senior Member

I wan't to be the first me on the moon

19. Janus58 Valued Senior Member

You haven't produced anything to unprove. All you've done is display some photos that do not show a blast crater. What you haven't done is proved that there should have been one.

20. orcot Valued Senior Member

yust wondering but how dit they make that second picture of the first boot, was there a camera outisede or did aldrind had a camera on a stick to make that picture?

21. Singularity Banned Banned

Its so simple, the dust is where Neal Armstrong first set his foot. He jumped from the lander to set this footprint, so its adjacent to the lander, which means if not a crater then there should have been atleast a dent of some sort with blown off dust marks below it. If there are no marks then all the dust should had been blown off with nothing left to make that footprint. But the footprint was too important for American pride, hence they goofed up here in creation of the hoax as things got complicated here.

I had quite a respect for Janus58 but seems like this is too much for her to handle. It seems she thinks this is seemingly impossible. How can few bunch of jerks take whole world for a ride. But live with it they did and u r helping them (without a pay) to keep it that way.

22. Singularity Banned Banned

Remember when Neil Armstrong set his first foot.

Well its was not first foot at all, it were first feet, as he had jumped down as if he could not wait to set his foot through the thick space suit.

Now why cant we see the other foot print in the picture ?

PS> Guess who was doing the video shooting of all this from outside the lander, hheehehehheehe.

23. orcot Valued Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqC9BXSpuNM

Neil stood on a small platform at the bothem of the lander ladder and then made the step (the one on the platform didn't count), like you can see on the foto their are many steps who knows witch one is the first anyway.

Now look verry wel to the michelin man, notice the my former stupid remark over the schape of the shoe, notice their isn't a single difference in suit color that would have helped the audiance to distinguish the 2 astronauts (granted black white TV's but it would have helped during the dressing.
    My conclusion NASA didn't bothers with the details of appearance in the least Not that strange for scientists but for movie directors?
    Annyway theirs also the monney and such enof evidence that what happened did happened

altough I wonder who made the bloody movie from the outside??