Did The Moon Landing Occur - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by darksidZz, Mar 14, 2007.

?

I believe...

Poll closed Apr 3, 2007.
  1. No; It never happened

14.3%
  2. Yes; It happened

85.7%
  1. Singularity Banned Banned

I think they are scared that in 15 years NASA fakes missions will be exposed.

Russia, China, Japan, India; All are going on moon. So it will become clear what the real thing look/feels like, if these countries actually attempt these missions.

Hence its important for USA to reach moon again to save their noose.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. orcot Valued Senior Member

india?:bugeye: . Besides why do you believe that we could land there now only 30 years later while we now have such great CGI. No offence but the world has spend the last 30 or so years on the development of software and miniaturisation and okay screens with nano fibres in it are cool and today tech is going to be real useful but they won't take you a inch closer to the moon and miniaturisations doesn't wreally work when you have to put people in it.
    The biggest thing the thrust ratio of rockets hasn't really changed much sins apollo and that's most proberly the most important fact.
    So unles youre really into alloys that weights a couple of gramslighter per cm², some beter lifesupport and a somwhat more efficient rocket nozzle then this one is going to be pretty much the same

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Make your mind up idiot - if they've never been how can they go AGAIN? Or are you now admitting they actually have been.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Singularity Banned Banned

8. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Singularity, by posting the particular link do you acknowledge what was actually discussed in the video. (I ask as you've stated the landings being a hoax, but how about now?)

For those of you that don't want to follow the link the explaination was based upon dust particles which require atmospheric molecules to distribute their weight and that dust clouds weren't present suggesting a low-zero atmosphere environment.

People tend to neglect just how dependent our normal world is on atmospheric pressure, without it people couldn't fly unless using rocket systems that deliver their own atmospheric pressure through gas exhaust.

9. Singularity Banned Banned

Is this what your parents taught to u ?

Is this the way educated people talk ?

You r a third grade person from a third world country with third class education system with a third class passing grade.

Where are u from Pakistan ? Arent there enough Woowoo's in your area ?

10. Singularity Banned Banned

I dont care if landings were Hoax or not, i am here to use humans as specimens, After all i am Singularity, I must know if i make mistake by destroying your civilization.

11. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Technically the only singularity I am aware of is the suggestion that:

'In the beginning, before time, light or matter... only space existed. Space was a singularity'

So with that in mind, you are pretty much stating that humanity was destroyed by 'Nothing'.

12. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Is WHAT what my parents taught? And it's "taught me" not "taught TO me".

Presumably, since I am educated, the answer is self-evident.

Actually no. On all counts. I have never been third grade at anything. And your grade of "insult" hasn't improved either. It's still annoyingly adolescent.

Nope, not from Pakistan. And there are woowoos all over. Especially here on SF which IS my area.

13. Singularity Banned Banned

[ENC]Singularity[/ENC]

14. Singularity Banned Banned

Says a lot of your family background, let me guess.

My psychoanalysis says that you think your dad is a WooWoo, and to get out your frustration u r always on hunt for other woowoos.

15. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Amazing! You spelt psychoanalysis correctly. Your spell-checker must have come on-line at last.
    But you're wrong with everything else, including the implication you know psychoanalysis or are qualified to do it.
    My father was anything but a woowoo and but had considerably more tolerance for blatant stupidity than I have.
    I don't hunt for them by the way, they just crawl out of the woodwork, one after the other, spouting the same specious rubbish the last one did....

16. Singularity Banned Banned

I think the primary problem with u is your narrow mindedness, whenever u dont understand something u instantly assume that the person saying that must be a WooWoo, since u have such a wonderful experience with woowoos at your hostel.

Just like u assumed that i was born in england and i did my phd in English.

17. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Ahh, no. It's because I understand SO MUCH and you don't, that I know you're a woowoo.
    I've studied far more than you could take in on most of the subjects woowoos cover, so I can see their "arguments" from the start. And, like you, the vast majority are going over very old ground thinking they've exclusivel and recently discovered these subjects.

Oh so now you're making statements on what I assume? FYI it never occurred to me that you're English (in fact I assumed from the start that you aren't). And I wouldn't even believe, let alone assume, you have a PhD, (unless it's in a fluffy subject by mail order), since your critical thinking abilities are nearly non-existent, your capacity for following a logical reasoned argument match, and your overall mien is barely in your teens.
    Adolescents very rarely get PhDs.

18. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Hey, Oli,

It's all very much a part of the act that he/she/it is putting on here. In fact, "it" could actually be a male, aged 40 who is pretending to be a 13-year-old girl. And I'm inclined to believe that's actually the case. "It" has made many slip-ups and errors in it's persona and is far from consistent in trying to play ANY particular gender or age. It's all a fake.

19. Singularity Banned Banned

Wow, mail order, where did u get that from ?

Sounds like a slipup

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Interesting that in your country people have to wait for their forties to get PhD. No wonder u r bored and frustrated.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Post deleted

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  21. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Actually I'm neither bored nor frustrated. Where did you get the stupid idea people have to wait until their forties?
    Or is this another of your ridiculous baseless assumptions?

Read-Only:
    Regardless, it's a troll.

22. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Emphasis added.

Thereby hangs a tale.

23. Singularity Banned Banned