Did The Moon Landing Occur - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by darksidZz, Mar 14, 2007.

?

I believe...

Poll closed Apr 3, 2007.
  1. No; It never happened

14.3%
  2. Yes; It happened

85.7%
  1. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Singularity Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

8. Singularity Banned Banned

9. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

So we all agree then. The moon landing DID occur. Excellent.

10. Singularity Banned Banned

Read the poll results

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

The poll results evidently haven't influenced you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

If my posts were still extant it would be readily discernible that I was attacking the singularily dumb position adopted by Singularity. Others may choose to believe that only those who are dumb are capable of taking up dumb positions. For such people my attacks on Singularity's position could well be interpreted as personal attacks. This is decidedly not the case. I shall continue to attack dumb positions till the bovines are domiciled.

13. Singularity Banned Banned

Hi Ophiolite,

I Apologize if i have hurt u , but thats what was going on in this thread, ie. hurting eachother instead of discussing the topic with counter arguments.

I am not in this forum to hurt or insult anyone but i too have my limits and can take things only till that.

So again i am sorry and ashamed of my actions but i am also aware of the situation when i said those things.

Hope u too learn from the incident.

14. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Me, too. Though it may be perceived differently, my only agenda is to attack the dumbness - not the dumb. And in my case, I shall continue to do so as long as able or until the porcine are airborne of their own accord.

15. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Thank you for the apology, but it will be cold day in hell before I get upset by disjointed remarks made on an internet forum.
    Well if you were hurt by anything I said all I can recommend is that you toughen up. Without rereading my posts I can't think of anything I would wish to retract. [If there was something you found especially hurtful I would be pleased to review it with you via pm.]
    I certainly offered counterarguments and I ridiculed observations or opinions that were foolish. If you wish to avoid such ridicule, I recommend not posting observations or opinions that are foolish.
    I don't perceive an incident. I perceive a discussion that was made difficult by your strange, seemingly aimless, reactions. I am delighted that you aim to be more cogent in future.

In line with a developing theme, it is as well to remember that you can lead an equine quadruped devoid of its visionary capacity to liquid di-hydrogen oxide, but you cannot force it to imbibe.

16. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

There are those for whom it is one's duty to offend. And ridicule.

17. snake river rufus Registered Senior Member

18. Singularity Banned Banned

NASA is Scared of RSA

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6607809.stm

19. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Nope, not a bit.

They made it fine before without them and are already cooperating with them (and several other countries) on the ISS.

Russia has already missed several critical delivery dates on ISS stuff and NASA doesn't want them messing up like that on the Moon mission. They just don't want the trouble.

20. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

What is your evidence that they are scared rather than disinterested?
    Also, in what way can an organisation said to be scared? If you mean it metaphorically, what is do you mean literally?

21. Jeremyhfht Registered Senior Member

For the love of all unholy I beg that Singularities Trolling must stop!

22. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Clearly a non sequitur based on your submission of a single link and short quote that fails to demonstrate that it follows that because NASA chooses not to partner with RSA in lunar exploration that they are "scared" of them.

But, then, logical fallacy is expected among woo-woos. It is the reason they are woo.

23. Singularity Banned Banned

All those who talk about me are Trolls