Did The Moon Landing Occur - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by darksidZz, Mar 14, 2007.

?

I believe...

Poll closed Apr 3, 2007.
  1. No; It never happened

14.3%
  2. Yes; It happened

85.7%
  1. Singularity Banned Banned

Wow, this morlock doesnt even understand what a taunt is,

BTW nice try making me fight with the owner of SciForums

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jeremyhfht Registered Senior Member

Singularity, I explained the stars thing.

Seriously, everyone, just IGNORE him. Since the moderators don't ban people on the clause they're completely idiotic (or so I think), we'll have to take to isolating him. Simply stop posting, and it will go away.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Singularity has demonstrated this thread belongs in Pseudoscience.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

...it's a she...

8. Jeremyhfht Registered Senior Member

...*sigh* >_>

I don't care. IT then.

9. Singularity Banned Banned

Thanks Q,

though the poll says otherwise, its good that finally someone realized that this is all pseudoscience.

But worry not, the real science is coming,
    Asia will continue Science

10. Jeremyhfht Registered Senior Member

Sorry sing, but I'm afraid he was referring to your pseudoscience posts. They hold all the qualities of pseudoscience.

He was not referring to the moon landing.

11. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

No - about 60 degrees. The image is 907 pixels high and the Earth's diameter is about 45 or 46 pixels, so it looks like the picture is 20 Earths high, or 60 degrees.

We could check my working by looking up the camera specs.

For interest, here's another photo of the same scene, taken six seconds earlier according to the journal.
    Note the hill in the background. It's the South Massif. The photo of the boulder and Earth was taken at Station 2 at the base of the South Massif.

12. Singularity Banned Banned

U mean to say that the moderator screwed this thread into Pseudo Science because of me ?

Poor darksidZz, i am sorry but its not my fault; your thread is now in wrong subForum, thats how moderation with human intelligence works.

Whats the fault of the thread creator,

umm, who cares, its just as usual chaotic human world.

13. Singularity Banned Banned

Thanks Pete U r greate, i hope the morlocks learn from u that its better to think when dealing with science rather than make personal insults.

And in that picture its clearly visible that the plane of the feet dont match the plane of the top of his head/backpack, which means the image is in wide angle mode; perhaps taken with camera tilted at 90 degrees.

illuminati is smart , really smart, hats off to them.:shrug:

14. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

This is true when dealing with science. When dealing with inept non-entities, such as singularity, the personal insults are more appropriate.

15. orcot Valued Senior Member

... the thread got moved to pseudo science ah well

16. Singularity Banned Banned

And u never have anything intelligent to say other than your area of interest , ie. GOO.

17. orcot Valued Senior Member

... Wow how do you guy's manage I've yust been suspended from my work for 2 days because I made some 19 year old girl cry and I said less to here then your trowing at each other

18. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Dear me, the great Singularity, having decried those who indulge in personal insults, now resorts to personal insults.

Let us summarise your actions to date objectively:
    1. You post a series of 'claims' that have been thorougly debunked many times in the past, in many places, including this forum.
    2. You throw out a set of tritre comments, questioning the intellect of your debunkers.
    3. You fail to respond to any of the substantial debunking of specific points.

Can you honestly defend any of this as sensible, scientific, objective? I should be fascinated to hear.

19. Singularity Banned Banned

Just look at your Avatar Id, its all your Arena, Goo. Thoes words of U "We all came from goo!" are yours. Now live with your choices. Dont try to shove them through other throats.

Look at u , this thread is not about me, what u r doing is online harassment based on members gender, go get a man of your size to tow. But i am not a 19th century girl; now stop living in that era because i dont back off to threats.

No where had i made any claims, all i said are possibilities but the problem is your outlook, ie. non scientific.

I will always do that after getting personal insults, read this entire thread, i choose only the morlocks. Janus58, James R, Orcot, Pete and many others behave unlike morlocks like u.

Thats your claim, show the evidence.:shrug:

Dont impose your imaginations as my objectives.

And think about science instead of the forum members or get out of here if u cant do that, learn something from PETE.

20. Singularity Banned Banned

If crying works, so be it.

21. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Singularity, you don't make much sense. I'll give you a last chance.
    Can you please explain to me what you mean by saying 'it's all your arena, goo.' I'm afraid that means very little to me.
    The words 'we all came from goo' are most decidedly not mine. They are a quote from someone on the forum - I think it was Ice Age civilisations - who used it repeatedly in what he thought was a mockery of the theory of evolution. I adopted it highlight how foolish his catchprase was.
    Therfore, I have absolutely no idea which choice you think it is I have made, or what it is you think I am trying to shove down your (or anyone elses) throat.
    You really need to take a long deep breath and try to establish contact with reality.
    Point 1: I had absolutely no idea you were female, and frankly don't give a an aardvark's anus that you are. I fail to see what relevance your gender, or mine for that matter, have to gross misinterpretation of scientific and historical observations.
    Point 2: I am not harassing you. (If anything you are harassing me, but if that's your number go right ahead.) Rather, I am seriously questioning the value of your contribution to this thread.
    Point 3: I have not made any threats and mildly resent your suggestion that I have.
    Please don't be coy.
    Point 1: You have certainly claimed there are possibilities, that simply, in the light of the facts, are most certainly not possibilities.
    Point 2: While you do not explicitly claim some of these as probable, or indeed factual, you imply that they are. If that was not your intent then you need to improve your written English.
    I cannot disceern exactly which characteristic of Wells' subterranean denizens you feel are shared by this group, but you appear to be applying it to anyone who adopts a measured, reasond, logical, scientific stance. Perhaps you clould clarify what specifically you object to in their posts.

I said "You fail to respond to any of the substantial debunking of specific points.
    You replied "Thats your claim, show the evidence."

Here:
    You stated in post 265 "So can he tell us why these shadows are different though from the same mission "Apollo 11" and how come the shadow is touching the horizon in the second pic, lets see if this american has anything in its SKULL.

In post 272 I explained: "If you examine the enlarged photograph above you can very clearly see the shadow of the LM just touches the edge of the crest of the small rise on the far side of the LM.
    Refer to your second photo in post #265 and guess what? The shadow of the LM touches the edge of the crest of the small rise
    ."

And I never heard anything back from you, as far as I can see. That's the evidence.

I have absolutely no idea what you are prattling on about here. Perhaps you would care to explain.

Point 1: I am thinking primarily about science. I am opposed to memebers who disregard science, or the scientific method, as you appear to have been doing. I shall continue to oppose and condemn those who display a disregard for scientific method, show wooly thinking, indulge in dogma, are self righteous, discourteous without cause, etc
    Point 2: I thought you said Pete was a morlock. what am I supposed to learn from him?

22. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Some recent posts have been deleted since they are personal attacks rather than ON-TOPIC posts.

Please try to stay on topic and away from personal attacks, as they do not do any topic justice.

23. Singularity Banned Banned

The language was used by others and infraction was given to me,

Just as usual chaotic human moderation, and i am not even been told which post was it.

Ok , no problems humans, Guess what,

Singularity is gona get u all.