Did spanking have an effect on your life.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Gondolin, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kornrulz Satan is a Nerd Registered Senior Member

Repeatedly, until my parents decided it was a lost cause. They then just yelled until they were hoarse.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. WANDERER Banned Banned

Father once tied my penis with a rope and hung me from a tree.
    He left me there the whole night, until the next day momma cut me down, in secret.

I never said the word ‘damn’ again, after that, and I never refused him when he wanted to suck me off, ever since.
    But on the upside, I got a 12” dick, in the process.

The only thing I can’t get over though, is when father came home that night and found out mother had cut me down he got mad and smacked me upside the head with a monkey-wrench.

The year after, when I woke up in the hospital, I was faced with a new tragedy:
    My father, having witnessed my 12” penis, had cut off my testicles and fed them to mother, in an act of jealous retribution.

That’s when I started respecting him.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2005
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

I was never spanked or violently abused as a child and I structured what was right and wrong on my own and got it all right... probably turned out alot less mentaly damaged than most of you... reasoning with a child and explaining it to them does alot more than beating them.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. WANDERER Banned Banned

Odin'Izm
    Get lost mommas boy.

You don’t know paternal love until you’ve had it burned into your upper arm with a cigarette and you don’t know maternal love until momma forces you to watch her have sex with the neighbor and then tells you she’ll cut off your 12” penis if I you tell daddy.

Good times…good times.

8. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Im not mommas boy either fucker, I dont see how being raped by your parents makes a positive impression on you... i really dont...

9. WANDERER Banned Banned

It’s a matter of perspective.

You see burn marks and atrophied legs; I see love welts and a third foot between them.

Good thing is the marks were positioned just right, so I now have a pentagram tattooed on my arm.

You hear me speaking about my parents abusing me, I’m telling the story of how I lost my virginity.
    I was 9.

10. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Spanking is wrong.
    As a toddler and child, I used to yell that to my parents when I was spanked.
    Now I'm older, and know alot better.
    Still wrong.

11. WANDERER Banned Banned

I didn’t mind the beatings so much, as I did waking up in a pool of my own feces and vomit afterwards.

Sure spanking is wrong. What’s even more wrong is when you’re promised a lollipop and all you get is daddy’s meat-stick and a splash of semen across your face.

If I ever have kids I’ll make those bastards pay for all I went through.
    I just hope I don’t have a daughter, it could get ugly. All my misogyny will well up in me and ….

12. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

you are really fucked up dude... funny thing is you are being sarcastic... in a very bizzare way... then again thats common to get ass raped from your father in america isnt it?

13. MattBellamy Banned Banned

when i was a child, i was raped by a 15 foot cave bear named Julie, boy did that teach me not to go in caves naked while i was in season!

14. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Bull crap. The bear would have eaten you.

So let me see if I get your story straight, Wanderer. Your penis was tied to a rope, and the rope was tied to the tree. You were dangling there on that rope soley by your penis? Is that humanly possible? How long were you dangling? Did you notify Guiness?
    If not, then you very well should. With any luck, there is some way to prove it. Perhaps that it is twelve inches will be good enough.

So after knocking you out with a wrench, you wre in a coma. He then cut off your balls, and fed them to mother.
    You didn't wake up until a year later?
    If what you say is true and humanly possible whcih I doungt, that's sounds like more good stuff for the Guiness.

Why would you make your kids pay for what your parents did to you? That's illogical.

15. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Dude he is joking do you not get it.....

16. WANDERER Banned Banned

Odin'Izm
    Tell me about it.

I am?
    I only wish this were true.

That’s a comforting thought.
    I’d hate to think that I was the only one that had to endure such wonderful punishments.

It has affected my life though.
    My atrophied legs have condemned me to a wheelchair and my 12” penis is only good for a few quick bucks at the local gay club.
    But I do ok.

The worst thing is that I’m consumed with hatred for all things alive now and I have trouble communicating with others. The lisp and lazy eyed, caused by my year long comma, doesn’t help either.

The only real relationship I’ve had with another being was terminated a month ago when the bitch got pregnant by the neighbors Doberman Pincher.
    I tell you that bitch ain’t gonna shit straight for a while.
    But I'm feeling better now.

coolskill
    Yes.

I’m living proof, dude.

I don’t know. I blacked out after a few hours.

You think this is funny?
    Do you think I would exploit my pain, like that or that I would admit to it publicly where my face and name are known?
    Jeez man, have some compassion.

Your callous reaction to my tragic story, sir, says a lot about you.

The way I figure is that they would have 1/25th of my parent’s genes and so they would represent them in some way.
    Besides what my parents did to me led to me being the way I am.
    Do you have a 12” penis?
    NO! Didn’t think so.

17. MattBellamy Banned Banned

can you put me in contact with her?, maybe we could share beastality rape stories

18. WANDERER Banned Banned

She only sniffs and barks dude.
    Please, don’t play stupid.
    This ain’t no laughing matter.

Spanking and child abuse are real social problems that should be curtailed.
    If my confession does something towards this end, then it would have been worth the ridicule and embarrassment.

The trauma of those days is still with me.
    I sometimes go to my father’s grave at night and piss on it and I give vinegar to my mother when she wakes from her drunken stupor and asks for a swig of whatever.

19. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

"Your callous reaction to my tragic story, sir, says a lot about you."
    ----------------------------------------
    You retardism says alot about you. It's a simple question. What is so callous?
    You were explaining a story, and I was trying to get it straight.
    If you would have explained the story clearly from the beginning, I wouldn't need clarification.
    If you think that Guiness is in any way callous, you definitely must have been bang banged pretty bad.
    Either you will explain it clearly from the beginning or not. If you are embarasssed about the situation, than just say so instead of making up excuses for not notifying Guiness.
    What was this like 30 years ago? I'm sure there are still doctors around that can verify the incident. Perhaps your parents are still around to be witness.

The only thing callous is a person that would hurt your own children, and rationalize it.
    Rationalization 1: "they would have 1/25th of my parent’s genes and so they would represent them in some way."
    Rationalization 2: "what my parents did to me led to me being the way I am."

20. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

"I sometimes go to my father’s grave at night and piss on it and I give vinegar to my mother when she wakes from her drunken stupor and asks for a swig of whatever."
    What for?

21. WANDERER Banned Banned

cool skill
    I’m using the same rationalization that made my father strip me naked and play ashtray with my nipples.
    It hurt. But in time it toughened me up and I began to miss it.
    Now, I can safely say that I got the toughest nipples out there.
    I can take a blowtorch to them and they don’t feel a thing.

Two years ago I had a 1/2 “ spike pierced through them and I didn’t even twitch.
    The guy at the piercing store was impressed.

The thing is I go there anyways for the séances.
    I’m part of a cult that believes in witchcraft.

So, I sometimes get so angry remembering the past that I get back at him by pissing on his grave.

22. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

You are contradicting yourself by claiming you would abuse your own children.
    Is anybody really supposed to take you seriously?

"I’m using the same rationalization that made my father strip me naked and play ashtray with my nipples."
    Well if that's the case, I guess than that makes it OK.

"I’m part of a cult that believes in witchcraft."
    What a surprise.

23. WANDERER Banned Banned

cool skill
    I don’t know about”anybody” but you certainly don’t.

You wouldn’t be so flippant if you knew what power rests in ripping the beating heart out of a young virgin and then using it to curse your foes.

Then you’d have your sarcasm wiped away and you wouldn’t be so quick to judge a survivor of child abuse.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.