Did spanking have an effect on your life.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Gondolin, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

Did spanking have an affect on your life.

I have no clue where this thread goes so I put it here. Heres the question. Were you spanked as a child? And if so do you think it had a negative or positive result.

I have only been spanked once in my life. I was about 14 and I had been a little b**** all day. My g-ma finally got tired of it. She picked me up, threw me across my room and onto the bad. She then proceeded to put her knee in the back of my head and hit me repeatedly with a belt. If you have ever had a 68 yr. old woman throw you across a room and hold you down with her knee, your life would be changed. That one time straightened me up because I knew not to mess with my g-ma.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2005
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Crimson_Scribe Thespian Registered Senior Member

yup, I was spanked as a child. Nothing more than a few smacks on the butt, but I leant my lesson.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

I was spanked just a few times by my parents and it didn't do me any harm. I'm not sure I deserved it, but I learned that it is possible to make somebody so angry that they will hit you. I think that's an important lesson that a lot of younger kids aren't learning. They act like flaming assholes as adults and all I can think of is dammit why didn't somebody give this guy a whack on the butt about 25 years ago?

However, when teachers did it it seemed absolutely inappropriate. I was a good student, pretty nearly straight A's, in a hick school district that couldn't afford to hire teachers with any brains and where most parents didn't give a damn. Most of my classes were so boring I wish we had drugs back then, I would have been stoned all the time. Two teachers in junior high (I guess they call it "middle school" now) paddled me for "talking in class" as if no one else had ever done it. I was just bored and my conversation with the kid next to me--which was actually about the subject we were studying--was far more illuminating than anything the loser at the lectern had to say. Paddling was the only way they could assert their authority over me since I could have taught the class better than they were doing. The lesson I learned from that is that when people have no legitimate claim to authority, they resort to violence.

To this day I remain a pacifist. I've never so much as punched a guy in the nose when I could have persuasively argued that he deserved it. I don't ever want to be like my teachers. Unfortunately it's obvious that people in authority still resort to violence when they have no legitimate claim.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

A teacher tried to spank me one time in school and I wouldnt let her. The principal was in on it and everything but I wouldnt let them. I ran from them. I was not getting spanked by a teacher. Where are you from by the way?

8. kazakhan Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

Wuss...
    I copped a few beltings when I was young, I always knew it was coming as I had usually been pretty bad. The worst was from my Uncle when I stayed with my cousins at the mining community they lived in. We went swimming and got covered in mud, we used the community showers and painted them red with the mud (bauxite dust I think), those were the days...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2005
  9. vslayer Registered Senior Member

spanking is the onyl way of reasoning wit a child, i was spanked as a child, but as i got older, other punishments had a bigger effect, like groundings, lack of TV, and the most severe; lack of internet. by about 8 years old spankings had been replaced by non-violent methods of punishment

10. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Spanking is necessary, no question about it.

Um, my parents overdid it. My mom scared me so much I still don't want to talk to her. While you spank you don't want to scare the child. You want him to know why he's being spanked.

11. Yorda Registered Senior Member

That's just stupid and wrong. If children are bad it's better to let them be alone, or not have children at all.

12. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

Agreed, although I tended to be fined, or have to do extra work around the house.

By then it's generally too late.

13. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

I was “spanked” repeteadly with a blowtorch and father taught me virtue with his cock.
    Damn my ass was sweet back then, only 3 years old and already a depraved twat with a crack addiction.
    I could've been something.

14. Xev Registered Senior Member

You lot are fucking pussies. My mother smacked the shit out of me for arbitrary reasons and you don't hear me bitching.
    It's all of a sudden fashionable to have an abused childhood.
    "Oh, look at Nytecrawler the Goth cry on her Livejournal about being assraped by her older brother"

Time was, if a person was abused by others, we accepted that it was their own damn fault for being weak. Now it's a sure route to pity sex.

15. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

As being an Indian I got a good spanking from my parents.

16. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Yup....I was smacked sometimes as a pre warning system. Like an advance spanking for something i'd eventually do bad.

I got spanked like a monkey sometimes, but never for retarded reasons though. If my parents ever beat me...trust me...I had it coming. Theye never did it out of base anger.

17. Crimson_Scribe Thespian Registered Senior Member

Did anyone else's mother ever hit them with a wooden spoon?

18. -Bob- Insipid Fool Registered Senior Member

As a kid, my Italian grandmother and mother would beat me with a wooden spoon. As a teen, the punishment would be that they start crying. Odd, isn't it? I always got punished by the females, my dad was a pretty easygoing guy.

Perhaps it affected me some. I never really feared the spankings though. In the end, a bit of pain is sometimes not a bad price to pay.

But I never got smacked up enough. I imagine thats a different sort of experience. I think the difference is, that I knew my parents had a line they wouldn't cross.

19. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Well, since we're letting things off our chest...
    In the first grade I was busting to take a piss but my teacher wouldn't let me go, eventually I rebelliously just ran out the door and went to the can to drain.
    When I returned she assured me I had wet myself, but I hadn't, then she said I had to change my clothes and she took me down the hall to this room where there was a tub and she made me get undressed. I tried to keep my underpants on but she made me take them off, and then she litterally gave me a bath, and gave me some new clothes from the lost and found bin. She was about 80 years old, and she made satisfied little puffs out of her nose while she washed me, paying close attention to my genitals and anus. It was disgusting.
    The rest of the day I just sat there stunned and confused in somebody elses faded tracksuit.
    I told my parents about it and how I didn't even wet myself but they just assumed I was ashamed about pissing myself and that washing soiled children was school policy. Which it might have been, I'm not sure, but I don't think they're supposed to enjoy it.
    I was a sexy child though.

My parents never really beat me, slapped me when I was being a little shit but never for their own gratification.
    I had an uncle who did though. One day I ran away and he chased me into the backyard where I let the outlandishly ferocious monster of a family dog off it's chain and it put him in hospital.
    Good times. I've had a thing for sicking dogs onto people since. Watching him scream as the dog savaged him is still etched into my mind as an excessively fond memory. And not because I really hated him for beating me, I don't and didn't even, I just love seeing dogs savage screaming people.

20. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Pause.

BWYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA, MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

HEEHEHEHHHEHE, TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    wait- HA!!!!!111!!!

Holy Jesus, St. Mary Joseph fucking Paul:
    I'm printing this post, fucker.

Little Lou Lou stunned and gaping, like a lobotimized monkey, in his seat beucase a seniour citizen felt his wee wee.
    Mu-ha.

I too was a sexy child, all my uncles rammed my sweet sweet ass to prove it.

21. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

My poo poo too

With their penii?
    Have to admire their determination. Have you ever tried sodomising a child? God, it's damn near impossible.

22. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

Yes! Right on the knuckles. That sucked hard.

Poor Lou, some old lady got her jollies off of a little boy. Well at least you've gotten some. HA!

23. Gambit Star Universal Entity Registered Senior Member

I have 2 vivid memories of being hit by my parents

1. My brother and I were about 5 years old and we saw our neighbour cleaning his car in his garage. We then made mud balls and ditched them at him and his car, fucken funny stuff. My dad then got out his (what seemed like) gigantic hands and copped us a few.

2. I was pissing off my mum and she hit me with a wooden spoon, and it snapped in half from being hit against my legs.

HAhah those were the days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.