Did Nothing Create Everything?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by SetiAlpha6, Oct 21, 2019.

1. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I soppose it is two commandments. Pretty cool thinking. Some people just love their neighbours. Why do we need to love God?

EDIT: Jesus thought he was talking to his mother who I refer to as source. She is above all 11 dimensions. We are level three. I have no recollection what dimension 4 is like but it will be a better dimension than this. It is all about love, which is source. All 8 or so levels above us is more and more enlightened about love. Many aliens, even in our demension. Not worth meeting, I've never met a good one yet.. I think this is the last dimension that needs it, then the universe will be in equilibrium.

EDIT: The god of the bible is only relevant in this dimension, who is the real one? It's a crazy situation. Everyone wants to rule this world for some reason, including aliens.

EDIT: G-Man has, does and probaly exists. It certainly possible. Can't wait for Halflife Alyx, VR can't wait. I need the answers about this interesting character.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

You seem to be upset about the idea that dogs evolved from - were, in fact, probably deliberately bred by humans from - wolves.

Do you not accept that this is where dogs came from?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I think Dave has declared all we need to know about his beliefs.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Sorry James, I was sick of people who assert unknown facts as facts and argue if someone doesn't agree with what they hold as fact. Projecting your reality onto others as the ultimate reality.

Nothing more needs to be said on it, but I think people need to accept things like "I believe in young earth", fine whatever floats your boat and something like, "well I go with science which has a pretty watertight theory(apart from the actual creation itself)."
    "Would you like to learn about the science?" "okay but you have to understand my position as well" maybe a decent understanding in one of the books this imaginary theist follows. Instead of "But you can't have young earth, such and such clearly prooves it" end of discussion. You are one of the few exceptions. Where you got the stamina from in that evolution vs creation thread I have no idea. Why do you discuss such things?