Did it work? Refering to Problem1 "I mean Tony1"

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Godless, Dec 18, 2001.

1. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Yup!

It's Tony allright, look at his post! Kibbles & Bits

That's the way this guy reads!, never mind the content, just kibbles & Bits!

This is how he also percieves! Kibbles & Bits nothing more, nothing less.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

You seem to think scientists are uneducated bums or something. Most know very well what they're talking about. Just because you don't understand science doesn't mean it's false.

You use plenty of science every day, and yet you are still deluded into thinking science is actually just fiction. So tell me, when you are typing away another post, is your keyboard fiction? Is the air you breathe made of fiction? Is your room lit by fiction? Science knows how all these work plus much, much more in this world. To say science is fiction is to say all our technology is fiction.

Theists have less idea what they are talking about than do scientists. This is simply because they are taught to blindly believe in a completely mysterious being that they know next to nothing about. Scientists believe in theories devised from direct observation and calculation. Because of this, they will always know what they are talking about far more than any theist.

Not to mention it is against the very religion most theists believe in. If you completely understand what you are talking about (God) then you would have to completely understand God. You have made it repeatedly clear this is not possible.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Xelios

In order to understand science, one has to have logic & reason! both of which Tony1 & his counterpart Sir Loonytoon have none.

Though mind you, he will conclude that his keyboard was created by some loving christian looking for other ways to spread the word of god!. LOL

Electricity is something natural, which was discovered by science! So it stands that electricity is god!.

X-ray was also discovered natural phenomena so x-ray is also some form of god

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

Yes, I suppose you're right Godless. But alas, while electricity may be natural, light bulbs are not

8. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

*Originally posted by Xelios
    You seem to think scientists are uneducated bums or something. Most know very well what they're talking about. Just because you don't understand science doesn't mean it's false.

You're just pissed off because I do understand science.
    Since when does "educated" mean knowledgeable, or practical, or anything other than "attended school?"
    If scientists knew what they were talking about, they wouldn't come up with stuff like phlogiston or evolution.
    You can't be serious if you think that believers in evolution can claim anything more than having attended school.

*You use plenty of science every day, and yet you are still deluded into thinking science is actually just fiction. So tell me, when you are typing away another post, is your keyboard fiction?*

If it had been left to scientists, nobody would have a keyboard.
    Engineers are primarily responsible for most of the stuff you think of as science.

*Is the air you breathe made of fiction?*

Air wouldn't exist if it weren't for scientists?
    Come on, when I said science was religion, I didn't mean for you to throw your brains away.

*Science knows how all these work plus much, much more in this world.*

Sure, it does, Virginia, and there really is a Santa Claus.
    You mistake a guess for an explanation.

*To say science is fiction is to say all our technology is fiction.*

To say science is fiction is to say science is fiction.
    If the scientists would quit giving us fiction, then I'd quit calling it fiction.

*Theists have less idea what they are talking about than do scientists.*

Theists know evolution is crap, though.
    Except for some misguided "please everybody" types, who think that saying "I have no problem reconciling my faith with science."
    All that proves is that they have less faith than scientists who believe in evolution at the merest hint of a failing mark in biology.

*This is simply because they are taught to blindly believe in a completely mysterious being that they know next to nothing about.*

Speaking about blindly, when is the last time you observed evolution?
    Don't bother with the crap about having seen it, because you observed mitosis, or meiosis.
    Strictly speaking, either would occur with or without evolution, so the existence of either neither proves nor disproves anything.

*Scientists believe in theories devised from direct observation and calculation. Because of this, they will always know what they are talking about far more than any theist.*

You can't even explain the simplest concept about science without resorting to religious terms.
    Or did you think that "believe" is a scientific term?

*If you completely understand what you are talking about (God) then you would have to completely understand God. You have made it repeatedly clear this is not possible. *

You must be mistaking me for an atheist.
    I didn't say it wasn't possible.
    I said it was impossible for you to prove that there is no God.
    Besides, scientists don't completely understand what they are talking about, either, since they are still working on it.

*Originally posted by Godless
    x-ray is also some form of god

Does that mean that you don't believe in X-rays, either?

9. Cainxinth Registered Senior Member

"'open mind' is code for 'stupidity.'" -Tony

I rest my case.

edit: I just turned 21 and im massively sh**faced

10. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Well Happy B'Day!

I remember twentyone!

It's been more than a decade now, however I got lucky that night!

So I'ts hard to forget her, I mean forget about it, I only wish I could remember her name

11. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

And if it weren't for scientists the engineers would never have known how to build it.
    Sure it would. We know the exact percentage of air that is nitrogen. The exact procentage that is oxygen, and so on. It is not a theory, it is proven fact. It seems you are so blinded by your religion that you have forgotten what 'fact' means.
    No. Sure scientists have to guess at some things, like how the universe formed. They will have to continue to guess until we can travel back throught time and observe the process first hand. There is still, however, a difference between a guess and an educated guess. Scientists don't guess at what the air is made of either, they know it contains nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide and various other elements in very small amounts.
    Wake up tony, it already has.
    I can go to the zoo and observe it firsthand. When was the last time you observed God?
    Well then, I didn't know "believe" is a word purely developed for religion. Does that mean atheists aren't allowed to use it? What word would you like be to put in that sentance then tony? Yes, get out your thesaurus and give me a synonym for "believe".
    No, but they can understand what they have already finished working on, such as the process of fission, or the elements in the air, or what DNA is, or how organic molecules bond, or the characteristics of light. I could go on, but either way science 'understands' more than religion.

As I said, you seem to have no knowlege of what science actually does. It is not only forming theories then setting out to prove or disprove them, but it's also putting together hard facts about the world around us. No matter how much you our anyone else wishes, the molecular content of air will never change naturally. I could trap some air in an air tight container and it would still have the same elements in it 20 years from now. We call this a, brace yourself tony, fact.