Diary of a woman hater

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Syzygys, Aug 6, 2009.

1. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

the point I was making is that services are available. It's not always easy and there are areas in the US are strapped.

so gramps was skitz.. woopty do ...mine blew his head off

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

My advice to anyone needing it is join a forum, you'll find more comfort there than anywhere else even from the supposed professionals.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

except for that occasional rise in blood pressure...:tempted:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

No doubt he got glances, but he had such a poverty & regret mindset it didn't matter. That kind of attitude is repellent. If he invested in therapy, his personality could have been fixed. (unless it was a UTI or hypoxia or something)

I don't claim to understand the causes, but his thought process is pretty clear. Unfortunate upbringing, and sad that he didn't try to get a help.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  8. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Asguard the guy had a good job and probably benefits, he was even promoted. If he had wanted to he could have easily found mental health care especially if he was in a 12 step program and sober 20 years. How many mentally ill people can actually go through the rigors of sobriety? You are projecting your own diagnoses on this guy, pure speculation on your part. You do not have enough information to make an assessment and if you had studied mental illness not only would you know that making an off the cuff assessment without enough information is just as bad as not knowing how to spell SCHIZOPHRENIA!

9. Search & Destroy Take one bite at a time Moderator

Stop attacking the guy and address what he says more directly. Either that or you appear childish to me. If you don't care, that's OK too... but keep in mind the consequences of childishness.

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Was he "mentally ill", or are you just using that term to stir up support for your own agenda? Are you just using these dead people for your own agenda against guns?

You say he was "mentally ill" ....prove it!

Well, it was a lot less than were killed by drunk drivers, yet you're not ranting about alcohol. It was also a lot less than the people killed by using drugs! Yet you don't rant about the easy access to such drugs, do you? In fact, just because you're a member of this site tells me that you probably support legalizing drugs in the USA.

Baron Max

11. phlogistician Banned Banned

Are you implying the rants and murderous actions of a misogynist religious looney are sane, Max?

I really doubt he was. We far, far prefer to use the count of innocent dead people to underline our 'agenda'. The suicidal post murder assholes we don't give a flying fuck about, apart from the fact they're dead.

So sane people go on murder sprees Max?

"God, Guns, and Murderous Misogyny, let's keep all three." (George Sodini)

12. John99 Banned Banned

Phlog,

He also said this "The worst people by far are the religious types.". The guy had problems and was suicidal. This was a suicidal act, no agenda and not rational.

13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

NOT good with this.

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

There have been women haters on this board. Men who said they were having no sex 'by choice' but then proceeded to rant about the gold digging bitches. Were they mentally ill?

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

He was mentally ill? I missed that in the police report and the media articles. Had he been getting help previously?

16. phlogistician Banned Banned

It just happens he believed in God, and liked guns eh? You don't see a correlation at all? The frontier mentality of a bible in one hand, and a Colt in the other appears to be alive and well.

17. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

Well, and what now? What ground breaking news.

18. Mickmeister Registered Senior Member

If he had really thought it out, he could have killed a lot more by just getting an SUV, waiting for a sponsored walk or a marathon and then running over a whole crowd of people. He could have potentially taken out dozens. The automobile is the best weapon ever and it will never be outlawed.

19. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

L'occasion fait le larron. Un coffre ouvert fait pécher même le juste. Opportunity makes the thief. He had a gun. He was pissed at women. There were women. Perfect opportunity. You don't have to be mentally ill. Just lack some self-control and sh*t like that happens.

20. John99 Banned Banned

The problem is that Phlog like guns and wants to own them.

21. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

^ attempt at being sarcastic, or just admitting that you do not have any reading comprehension?

22. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Nah, his facial structure is shit. I wouldn't date him even if I was his age.

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Apparently anyone who does something that you don't think he should do is automatically deemed "mentally ill".

As I see it, it's just one more in a long, long string of excuses that people use in some misguided attempt to explain why someone did something. In my view, sometimes people just do things without any logical or rational reasoning behind it ...they don't think, they just act.

Baron Max