Diary of a woman hater

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Syzygys, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

paranoia (and delusions, halucinations ect) can be a symptiom of a UTI as the toxins build up in the brain. Could be aliens, deamons, the FBI, CIA whatever.

however the point is that its an organic cause which mimics a mental illness (ie skizophrenia). Hypoxia is similar in that it causes agression (makes it hard to give hypoxic pts treatment sometimes because they keep pushing the O2 mask away and atacking the ambos)

Just because someones "blog" seems depressive rather than "racist" or whatever doesnt mean that there isnt an underlying mental illness. In fact im sure there was, it also doesnt mean you should blame the person who is suffering it.

Its one of the main issues i have with the "justice system", it holds people who have a mental illness as fine simply because they "know right from wrong" and ignores the effects of that illness (as do the posts in this thread)

I wonder how many people here have tried LSD, would any of you say say just because you know right from wrong that you could make a rational decision under its effects?

I wish everyone was forced to watch this:
    http://www.abc.net.au/programsales/s2216487.htm

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

He wasn't a bad looking guy, I wonder why he couldn't get a decent date:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

"At the gym I saw a woman I like. I made brief conversation to her .... To get a friend like her (and for night time action) I would cancel this plan, or put on hold, at least for a while."

"Weed would be fun to try again. I don't know who has any. Life is over, who cares?"

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mike47 Banned Banned

This is really sad . The man's religious views were bizarre to say the least . If people do not want to help themselves there is little the public can do to help .

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

True but he felt as if he couldn't seek help but we don't see why from what little is posted in his blog. He was a member of AA so he should have known there were services available, maybe he had sought help and it didn't work for him. Really there is too little information about his life situation to put the pieces together.

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Many people, both men and women, have a hard time to talk with others for some reason. They cannot carry on a conversation with the opposite sex without feeling that they could say something wrong or do something awkward leading to a rejection by the other person. While we all are awkward when it comes to talking with others some feel that they just don't want to chance it and never talk about how they feel toward another person. The best thing to do is to talk with them no matter what happens because all that could happen is that they may not like you and tell you to leave them be, big deal!

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

10. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Asguard there is no evidence whatsoever that he suffered from paranoia or delusions or hallucinations. Yes his blog doesn't show signs of a particular mental illness and so far we don't have any information that he had one so why not wait for some evidence to come to the surface that would indicate such instead of making assumptions.

Oh and yes I have tried LSD and yes I was capable of making some rational decisions. LSD doesn't make you so impaired that you want to 'kill' anyone. I mean all those warped colors are too distracting

11. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

http://blogs.abc.net.au/allinthemind/2008/03/angels-and-demo.html

12. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Dude really, learn how to link...

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You always have friends here, sammy.

14. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Asguard there is no evidence that he ever hallucinated, was delusional or suffered from paranoia so get over it. And stop posting all this info that doesn't pertain to this person. We don't know enough right now this is all speculation.

15. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

pink bracelet

16. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Yeah right

He didn't say he didn't have any friends he said he wanted to find a 'mate'. You know girlfriend someone to curl up with and spiritually connect with in between shagging bouts

17. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

Weed would be fun to try again. I don't know who has any. Life is over, who cares

I guess he wasn't crazy :m::m:

18. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Just as well this mentally ill man lived in a country where he could freely and easily obtain guns and ammunition, huh?

I have literally lost count of the number of mentally ill people who have committed gun massacres in the USA in recent years.

But the gun nuts will find a way to argue that this has nothing whatsoever to do with American gun culture, of course.

19. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

or there lack of high quality, free, mental health care

20. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

there is actually a lot over here.... even free.. the problem is they don't seek it

21. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

wow, you really seem to know a lot about mental illness. I bow to your superior knowlage. Why dont you open the link i posted and actually do some resurch from the other side of the fence, then go and look up Goffman and his work on stigma and how that relates to mental illness. Then tell me why you think people dont "seek help"

22. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

My sis work in a federally funded state program... I'm not saying it's perfect k?

you can still bow if you want

23. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

and i have seen it from all sides, i have actually been in the ambulance with detained people, i have studied it, i have a mental illness and i dated a girl who had bi-polar (not to mention my cousin who was detained because of depression and my grandfather who was skiophrenic). So your sister works in the pysciatric field, woopty do