Destroying confidential documents.!!!

Discussion in 'Chemistry' started by cluelusshusbund, Feb 28, 2010.

1. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

No i dont have any kids

that is such a relief

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Doreen Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Yes... wit-out kids im mor free to influence many mor people aroun the world wit corect thankin

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

That souns interestin... but hopfuly my esperiment will show me a lower-tech (an likely cheeper) method... besides... i alredy have the bleach an Rid-X :thumbsup:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Doreen Valued Senior Member

8. draqon Banned Banned

Ok man I got this: you get a shredder, than get some meat, buy yourself a live stock of pig, 10 or so...have them in your backyard, mix the shredded paper with meat and make two pigs eat it, than after pigs get fat butcher them and feed them to two other pigs, and after those get fat butcher them and feed them to two other pigs, and the next two same way...than butcher the last two pigs and make hot dogs out of them, sell to random people.

Voila, information scatter all over the city and than all over a county, nation, the world.

9. draqon Banned Banned

hey why not just put baking soda and supermarket vinegar together in a large metal can with those checks

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

No one will care, just find a discrete open place to do it.

11. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Shred it, Pulp it with glue and then make something out of it, paper mache style.

(note: doesn't work so well with money, as money tends to have cotton fibre and the inks used rarely [except in rare, misheat treated cases] wash out. )