Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Joker?, Aug 15, 2005.
Log in or Sign up to hide all adverts.
South African for hangover
'ell Boet, I've got a moerse babalas.
Now let me reveal the little secret I’ve been holding all to myself, what ever word you chose (for those who did) you are the actual opposite. Yes this may sound stupid, however it is true. I took this test once where they ask questions about whom you are, what you like to do, and just personal shit. I did not tell the truth on most of the questions and my teacher figured everyone out! One of the questions I lied about was the “Describe yourself in one word” one, so I thought it would be fun to mock you guys.
well that dosent apply to me because i am made of energy how can i be the opposite of chi? my mind dosent apply to your western psycology tests im beyond that level
That is only applicable if you can't be honest with yourself.
But again, that's a personal issue. Some people have nothing to hide, don't have to put on faces and aren't in to fooling themselves. It's true that most are, but broad generalizations like the one you've made just makes you look like a fool for trying to mock people that might not be in your little boxes of dishonesty.
Good and bad, I describe myself as 'passionate'.
1. Capable of, having, or dominated by powerful emotions: a family of passionate personalities.
2. Wrathful by temperament; choleric.
3. Marked by strong sexual desire; amorous or lustful.
4. Showing or expressing strong emotion; ardent: a passionate speech against injustice.
5. Arising from or marked by passion: a teacher who is passionate about her subject.
Most people who know me, have described me the same way.
Separate names with a comma.